Jump to content

πŸ”₯𝔾π•ͺπ•žπ•’π•Ÿπ•š π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕πŸ”₯


jus.willy
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Day 1 of me manifesting Gymani winning her battle as she should

Β 

also Day 1 of me manifesting Kelly NOT pairing her with Jershika and both of them moving onΒ πŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈ

A LL OF T H I S !!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Day 1 of me manifesting Gymani winning her battle as she should

Β 

also Day 1 of me manifesting Kelly NOT pairing her with Jershika and both of them moving onΒ πŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈ

Yes to all of this!Β 
Β 

My fear is that one of them will get stolen by John. πŸ‘» An Ariana steal wouldn’t be too bad though… πŸ‘€Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

My fear is that one of them will get stolen by John. πŸ‘»

Β 

Scenario when that happens: Jshika/Gymani gets paired with Brittany Bree for the KO's and loses. She then get stolen by Blake who has Wendy, Carson, and bearded country guy on his playoffs team.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes to all of this!Β 
Β 

My fear is that one of them will get stolen by John. πŸ‘» An Ariana steal wouldn’t be too bad though… πŸ‘€Β 

I would not be mad if Gymani stays on Kelly and Jershika goes to Ari!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

Scenario when that happens: Jshika/Gymani gets paired with Brittany Bree for the KO's and loses. She then get stolen by Blake who has Wendy, Carson, and bearded country guy on his playoffs team.

henny I just wanna know why you had to put this out there in the universeΒ πŸ˜™ imma come for you if this happens jk

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/23/2021 at 12:10 AM, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Day 1 of me manifesting Gymani winning her battle as she should

Β 

also Day 1 of me manifesting Kelly NOT pairing her with Jershika and both of them moving onΒ πŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈ

Day 3πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Β also T-3 days until we (might) hear of Gymani devouring her battle 😌

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jus.willy said:

n9QKWRx.jpg
Β 

Kill It tmr QueenπŸ’™

Β 

Best of luck Gymani!! You go get them girl! Kill it- you're not a 4 chair turner for nothing, they really believe in you- and we here do tooΒ ;)Β 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 1:44 PM, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Day 3πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Β also T-3 days until we (might) hear of Gymani devouring her battle 😌

Day 5!! C’mon miss Gymani! I know you about to slay yourΒ battle and the wooooorld will know your name!! Best of luck to Gymani (our goddess of life) and whatever happens we’ll be rooting for you always!❀️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Day 5!! C’mon miss Gymani! I know you about to slay yourΒ battle and the wooooorld will know your name!! Best of luck to Gymani (our goddess of life) and whatever happens we’ll be rooting for you always!❀️

We all know she’s going to slay! πŸ’• Let’s just hope that slayage is rewarded with a battle win! ;)Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...