Jump to content

π•Šπ•’π•žπ•¦π•–π• β„π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼


sydneysam
 Share

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

What do you guys think would be better for Samuel?

Β 

a.) He wins his KO and stays on Team John

b.) Loses and gets stolen by a different coach.

Β 

If option B, which coach?

Option A

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2021 at 12:10 PM, FloorWax said:

What do you guys think would be better for Samuel?

Β 

a.) He wins his KO and stays on Team John

b.) Loses and gets stolen by a different coach.

Β 

If option B, which coach?

Β 

Prefer option A by a wide margin, with option B’s preference of a steal being Kelly since she doesn’t have anyone even remotely similar there right now (like Ari does) and she’s a tad more unpredictable with her coach saves than Blake.

Β 

Β 

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it would be better for him to stay with John, even though Paris is now in town (no pun intended), I think Sam can fascinate his coach with the fact that heΒ΄s on his own lane.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 8/5/2021 at 1:07 AM, VintageVoice said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

I haven't seen Kelly with a unique artist like Sam, so that would be interesting to see if that were to happenΒ 

πŸ‘€Β 

Β 

On 8/5/2021 at 1:13 AM, Misirlou said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Same lol. His existence on Team Legend really gives me Will Breman vibesΒ 

Β 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That seems likely. His other contestants are too heavy on the R&B, but anything could happen.Β 

Based on "Joshua"Β΄s battle song choice, he probably seems unlikely to be paired with Sam, but we donΒ΄t know him and yeah, anything could happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Based on "Joshua"Β΄s battle song choice, he probably seems unlikely to be paired with Sam, but we donΒ΄t know him and yeah, anything could happen.

That’s true.Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Β 

Β 



That's my guess too considering their styles πŸ€” but as you say, anything could happen. Either way, I'm hoping for a win

Β 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Screenshot-2021-08-05-14-05-21-88.jpg

Β 

I think this story was already deleted but I was able to screen capture it beforehand πŸ€ͺ

Β 

Looks like Sam's going for a shaved look for the upcoming knockouts 🀩 AND that iconic bathroom curtain though πŸ˜‚

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Screenshot-2021-08-05-14-05-21-88.jpg

Β 

I think this story was already deleted but I was able to screen capture it beforehand πŸ€ͺ

Β 

Looks like Sam's going for a shaved look for the upcoming knockouts 🀩 AND that iconic bathroom curtain though πŸ˜‚

You see, I was wondering why I didn't see this one. πŸ‘€Β Thanks for screenshotting it and posting it. Nice to see him in the hotel and rocking that new look for Knockouts! πŸ˜ƒ

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Screenshot-2021-08-05-14-05-21-88.jpg

Β 

I think this story was already deleted but I was able to screen capture it beforehand πŸ€ͺ

Β 

Looks like Sam's going for a shaved look for the upcoming knockouts 🀩 AND that iconic bathroom curtain though πŸ˜‚


Of course he looks as good beardless as he does with the beard (that jawline is πŸ”₯)

Β 

Interested to see what direction he goes in the KOs, since he’s covered alternative, pop, singer-songwriter, R&B, and country on his ownΒ (and his battle partner suggests that there may be more genres he can do effectively).

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Interested to see what direction he goes in the KOs, since he’s covered alternative, pop, singer-songwriter, R&B, and country on his ownΒ (and his battle partner suggests that there may be more genres he can do effectively).

I’m excited to see that too! :))Β 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Of course he looks as good beardless as he does with the beard (that jawline is πŸ”₯)

Β 

Interested to see what direction he goes in the KOs, since he’s covered alternative, pop, singer-songwriter, R&B, and country on his ownΒ (and his battle partner suggests that there may be more genres he can do effectively).

Β 

just noticed that jawline 😳 I wish I have a good jawline like him πŸ’€. Yeah, he rocks every look!

Β 

I am so hyped up too. I have a feeling that among all, he's probably one of the contestants that'll give me that sense of unpredictability every performances- and I love it. It makes it more exciting to watch 🀩

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

I am so hyped up too. I have a feeling that among all, he's probably one of the contestants that'll give me that sense of unpredictability every performances- and I love it. It makes it more exciting to watch 🀩

That’s what drew me into Will in Season 17 - you could guess what he’d do but then he’d go a completely different direction and have a blast doing it.

Β 

(Payge too to a lesser extent, if only her run had been longer πŸ’”)

Β 

Hopefully Samuel sticks around for a while yet, he seems like he’s gonna be a fun one.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

That’s what drew me into Will in Season 17 - you could guess what he’d do but then he’d go a completely different direction and have a blast doing it.

Β 

(Payge too to a lesser extent, if only her run had been longer πŸ’”)

Β 

Hopefully Samuel sticks around for a while yet, he seems like he’s gonna be a fun one.

Β 

funny how Will's constantly mentioned here- I wasn't actually a big fan of him during Season 17 (I did enjoy some of his performances though). But now I am a big fan of Sam.. lol. Although I feel like Sam has stronger vocalsΒ 

Β 

Ugh Payge was a heartbreaker to me πŸ™ƒ

Β 

Yeah, based on his trolling, I'd say he really is a fun one πŸ€ͺ

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

funny how Will's constantly mentioned here- I wasn't actually a big fan of him during Season 17 (I did enjoy some of his performances though). But now I am a big fan of Sam.. lol. Although I feel like Sam has stronger vocalsΒ 

Β 

Ugh Payge was a heartbreaker to me πŸ™ƒ

Β 

Yeah, based on his trolling, I'd say he really is a fun one πŸ€ͺ

Not disagreeing with you there, though I’ll allow some wiggle room on vocals personally if the contestant has good enough stage presence to make up for it.

Β 

As far asΒ losing Payge/Taryn/Sid/Julia/ChloΓ© in one night…I’ll eventually emotionally recover, right? πŸ₯²

Β 

And all hail the King of the Trolls!

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

I'm thinking of putting this as one of the tags of this thread- jk πŸ€ͺ

Just give credit where it’s due if it does end up being a tag (and I’m 100% adding it to the IDF DictionaryΒ after his audition airs)

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Just give credit where it’s due if it does end up being a tag (and I’m 100% adding it to the IDF DictionaryΒ after his audition airs)

Β 

Right, you invented that term right? iconic 🀩 (or I'm remembering it wrong πŸ’€)

Β 

definitely. speaking of his audition, I cannot wait to know what his song choice is + who turned for himΒ 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

I'm thinking of putting this as one of the tags of this thread- jk πŸ€ͺ

I have the β€œrobbed queen” tag on Lindsay’s thread, so feel free. πŸ™ƒ

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sydneysam said:

Β 

Right, you invented that term right? iconic 🀩 (or I'm remembering it wrong πŸ’€)

Β 

definitely. speaking of his audition, I cannot wait to know what his song choice is + who turned for himΒ 

I’m 90% sureΒ I used it first on here, but feel free to check the rest of the thread in case I’m wrong about that.

Β 

Most interested to see if anyone else (besides his current coach) turned for him, and to see what song he did so I might have a better guess what could work for song suggestions.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...