Jump to content

π•Šπ•’π•žπ•¦π•–π• β„π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼


sydneysam
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, sydneysam said:

Β 

Speaking of country song, I love how Keith Urban's song pushed his range- while it isn't as vocally clean, I love his power notes there +the emotions (he's dan* good at showing these emotions)Β :wub:

He can be a cowboy too! 🀠 Maybe he’s Team Blake. :haha:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

He can be a cowboy too! 🀠 Maybe he’s Team Blake. :haha:

Β 

I sincerely hope he's not on Team Blake. There's the possibility of getting paired with Wendy in the KO's ☠️

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I can't believe I put that reality out into the universe. ☠️ I deserve to be dragged if my prediction does come true (and I TRULY GENUINELY HOPE IT DOESN'T)

My guess is that he’s Team Ari, so unless there’s a steal in Battles, Sam is probably clear ofΒ that. ;)Β 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

Add me please. He is a bit of a wildcard to me and I like it

Β 

Ooh good way to describe him. He is indeed a wildcard (in terms of artistry and giving cluesΒ πŸ€ͺ). Added!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sydneysam said:

Random thought but I wonder how Sam will troll us this time aroundΒ :dead:

He'll post with his son (unless he's not trolling and is actually home πŸ₯²)

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bk1234 said:

He'll post with his son (unless he's not trolling and is actually home πŸ₯²)

Β 

Now that would be my nightmareΒ πŸ₯²

Β 

but I wouldn't mind an Asher content though, he's too cute! Makes me miss having a baby brother in the familyΒ :haha:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Random thought but I wonder how Sam will troll us this time aroundΒ :dead:

As a D&D player, Sam’s alignment falls squarely on the Chaotic side of things and you can’t tell me otherwise πŸ’€πŸ₯΄

Β 

And more Asher content is always welcome if his dad’s comfortable sharing it ❀️

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

How many chairs did y"all expect him to turn? Realistically speaking. I can see John and Kelly trying to go for him. Not sure about the other two.

I could see him turning John and Ari.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

How many chairs did y"all expect him to turn? Realistically speaking. I can see John and Kelly trying to go for him. Not sure about the other two.

Β 

I can see them both too. Of all the coaches, Blake's the one I see that's least likeliest to turn for an artist like him, idk about Ariana though (I still don't have an idea how she is as a coachΒ πŸ˜…)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

How many chairs did y"all expect him to turn? Realistically speaking. I can see John and Kelly trying to go for him. Not sure about the other two.

John seems like his vibe (there’s something very Will-like about Samuel’s energy I can’t explain), and I could see Ari turning since she has at least one alternative type guy on her team already that we know about. Less sure on Kelly, who could go either way, and I’m expecting Blake to sit him out but I wouldn’t be mad if Blake turned either.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I could see him turning John and Ari.

Β 

Still hoping he's not on Team Ari, because that will be too brutal for meΒ πŸ₯²

Edited by sydneysam
typo
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

John seems like his vibe (there’s something very Will-like about Samuel’s energy I can’t explain), and I could see Ari turning since she has at least one alternative type guy on her team already that we know about. Less sure on Kelly, who could go either way, and I’m expecting Blake to sit him out but I wouldn’t be mad if Blake turned either.

Β 

Ooh yeah, they are both creative with their styles and very authentic. He's like a Payge + Will combination with a bigger range

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Misirlou said:

I'm definitely expecting Blake not to turn, but he could surprise me.Β 

Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I’m expecting Blake to sit him out but I wouldn’t be mad if Blake turned either.

Β 

I wouldn't mind that surprise, it' should be a good oneΒ :wub:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sydneysam said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

I wouldn't mind that surprise, it' should be a good oneΒ :wub:

I think Blake turning would largely depend on song choice + arrangement, since Sam’s not the normal type of artist people associate with Blake, but I don’t think it’s an impossible thing either.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

He's like a Payge + Will combination with a bigger range

Β 

Now that I've said it, more reasons that Gwen would've been an amazing coach for him (Gwen turned for Will and was Payge's coach)Β πŸ₯²

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Now that I've said it, more reasons that Gwen would've been an amazing coach for him (Gwen turned for Will and was Payge's coach)Β πŸ₯²

Yeah, Gwen is the ideal coach for him tbh. Whatever though, John had worked with unique artists like Sam in the past.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...