π•Šπ•’π•žπ•¦π•–π• β„π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

FloorWax

I will try to find the words, but I'm very sad!

Β 

Sam, you're incredible, a star! i say it many times but i'll repeated: you have the all paket. voice, pasion, drama, pain, stage presence.Β 

Β 

Lewis Capaldi is literally my number one today, and that's one of the reasons I fell in love with your talent, you remind me a lot of him: they care about connecting with people! they go on stage and make us cry, but in the SM are comedians!Β 

Β 

you have talent for decades, keep playing and writing songs as Ed said it! you are a gem

Β 

I love you Sam, I'll be waiting for new music, hopefully soon ❀

Β 

ps: Lewis's new album is out next year, excited to see which song you choose to cover

• Like 3

I just became the OP of this thread so it really does suck to see him go.

Β 

If you're reading this Sam, don't let this get you down! You've been on the grind gigging and writing original music for years, and I'm sure success will come your way soon enough. That incredible instrument of yours will do its work!

• Like 2

On a happier note, Samuel is planning to tour in January (if I can swing seeing him with my work schedule, I’ll find a way to make it happen and gently bully my partner into coming with me) and he’s getting love on other corners of the Internet, so hopefully the momentum keeps building for him and everyone else sent packing tonight.

• Like 3

I was sad to see him go but it is what it is as everyone is really talented. It's the end of his journey on the show but not the end of his career. He will be fine. He might be better off now that he's free to do what he wants. I'm supporting him all the way.Β 

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If anyone here catches him on tour please post a video of him performing here lol (If y'all dont mind, obviously).

Like I said, if I can swing it, I’m on it (his hometown’s a couple hours from mine and he’s performed at venues not horribly far from me, so if it works out with my schedule then I’m planning to go).

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

https://instagram.com/stories/samuel_harness/2714882542626706199?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link
Β 

Samuel’s working on a music video and studio recording for β€œBruises” and the current expected timeline for the release is December 12.

Β 

Guess I know what I’ll be listening to on loop that day.

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

…y’all know the part where I said β€œBruises” would be out December 12?

Β 

I was wrong.

Β 

Β 

Sam continues to deliver the goods after the show! πŸ™‚Β The fact that he was able to capture all the vulnerability and emotion from his KO and apply it to this studio is justΒ  remarkable!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

…y’all know the part where I said β€œBruises” would be out December 12?

Β 

I was wrong.

Β 

Β 

Β 

I'm a bit late to this but YES he killed it! I love how similar he kept it to the performance on the show so its basically like a studio version. Keep it up, Sam!

• Like 2

On 11/10/2021 at 1:00 PM, VintageVoice said:

Like I said, if I can swing it, I’m on it (his hometown’s a couple hours from mine and he’s performed at venues not horribly far from me, so if it works out with my schedule then I’m planning to go).

Tonight!! https://instagram.com/stories/samuel_harness/2719200824289000749?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

So glad heΒ΄s out keeping the momentum.Β 

Β 

Again, if someone happens to be near those areas and goes to see him, please send some videos if you donΒ΄t mind lol. I donΒ΄t live in the US.

Β 

1 hour ago, pauwis said:

πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†

His tour is coming within an hour/90 minutes of my hometown several times, so I’ll try to get specifics on those dates and see if I can make any of them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1