π•Šπ•’π•žπ•¦π•–π• β„π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

FloorWax

21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If y'all haven't watched his cover of "Give You Blue" by Allen Stone on TikTok, do yourselves a favor and do it. Its short, but it gets the job done.

Β 

yeah, that's one of my favorites as well!

Β 

I know we're still excited for battles today, but umm... Samuel's KO is in one week!

• Like 4

On 10/17/2021 at 12:17 PM, sydneysam said:

samuel-harness-1634486478751-0.jpg

Β 

samuel-harness-1634486478752-1.jpg

Β 

samuel-harness-1634486478752-2.jpg

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVF7L4zr-Iy/?utm_medium=copy_link

Β 

forgot to post this yesterday but samuel and asher >>>> everything else πŸ₯Ί

Β 

jk, but for real though, these photos of Asher and Samuel are the cutest!! Asher's the cutest too 🀍

Hello, I’m dead, my heart πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ Asher’s a smaller, blonder version of his dad I swear

Β 

(and Sam’s KO in the round premiere would be *chef’s kiss* because I NEED to know his song choice and I have no patience oops)

• Like 2

Samuel's KO is definitely next week (since he and Brittany needs to go before Holly and GNT). But they haven't shown them at all in the promo, could they be hiding them for the KO leak?Β πŸ‘€Β (Brittany got leaked 2 times already though, so idk) since they usually leak contestants who are not in the promo?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Samuel's KO is definitely next week (since he and Brittany needs to go before Holly and GNT). But they haven't shown them at all in the promo, could they be hiding them for the KO leak?Β πŸ‘€Β (Brittany got leaked 2 times already though, so idk) since they usually leak contestants who are not in the promo?

Me @ TPTB right now:

I Need It Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

I'm skeptical that he will get leaked solely because of Brittany already getting leaked twice. Either way, its always more exciting watching performances live, so I'm cool if he doesn't end up being the leak.

• Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

Β 

Oh wait, there's one for the KOs too? (yes, I have a poor memoryΒ :dead:) yay!!

There’s usually something (we got one last season for week one at least) so 🀞

Β 

Of the pairings with steals, this is probably my most anticipated matchup (I have three more non-steal pairs I really want to see both performances from, too)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Of the pairings with steals, this is probably my most anticipated matchup

Β 

Same. I've grown to adore Brittany all throughout (actually one of my favorite powerhouses this season)Β :wub:Β and well, Samuel is.. SamuelΒ :haha:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I’m not a betting woman, but I’d put money on at least one of Kelly and Ariana getting emotional if Sam pulls out a ballad-type number in the KOs.

Β 

Well, that'll make the two/three of usΒ πŸ€ͺ

I can only think of Samuel when he meets Ed! and imagine if he sing something by Lewis!
Lewis and Ed are good friends and spent time together writing songs last year!Β It would be surreal for Samuel considering how much he loves both of them

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pauwis said:

and imagine if he sing something by Lewis!

Β 

Actually, now that you've said it- I feel like Samuel sang one of his songs for the KOs. He has sung his songs for like almost every live show of his (that I've watched)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Actually, now that you've said it- I feel like Samuel sang one of his songs for the KOs. He has sung his songs for like almost every live show of his (that I've watched)

he'll do it on the show, for sure! we'll see if this monday

• Like 2

On 10/23/2021 at 9:22 AM, sydneysam said:

I feel like Samuel sang one of his songs for the KOs.

Β 

On 10/23/2021 at 6:53 AM, pauwis said:

I can only think of Samuel when he meets Ed! and imagine if he sing something by Lewis!

Β 

We've manifested itΒ :rofl:

Β 

Samuel's singing Bruises by Lewis. I'm SOOO EXCITED

• Like 2

Just now, FloorWax said:

Bruh I had an epiphany while eating breakfast this morning that Sam was gonna sing Bruises andΒ :dead:

Β 

quoting this from the spoiler thread, I genuinely had a feeling earlier today that he was singing "Bruises" 😭😭😭

• Haha 1