π•Šπ•’π•žπ•¦π•–π• β„π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

FloorWax

6 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Hopefully so 🀞 would you like to be added to the fan list?

Β 

OOOH I actually didn't know this one but what a great song! I can see Sam's vocal capabilities shining with this one. Thanks for the suggestionΒ :wub:

Yes, add me please.Β  Thanks!

• Like 1

Also, idk if I shared it here yet. But, Sam's possibly on EP.1/EP.2 aka first day of taping. David commented on Katie's photo with Sam and he said "Day 1Β πŸ–€" (Sam and Katie commented underneath it too)

Β 

Considering David's known to be on taping 1, and Katie was apparently Ariana's first chair turn after all (atleast based on Ari's comment during her blinds), my guess is Sam's on the first two tapings

Β 

Β 

Edited by sydneysam

11 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Also, idk if I shared it here yet. But, Sam's possibly on EP.1/EP.2 aka first day of taping. David commented on Katie's photo with Sam and he said "Day 1Β πŸ–€" (Sam and Katie commented underneath it too)

Β 

It's also possible that they were just friends since day 1 lol

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, after a different blind aired tonight, there’s a duet of two very different vocalists I think could work well if we get contestant duets in the semifinals (assuming both parties make it that far) πŸ‘€

Β 

Sam and Jeremy duet?? I need lots of tissues for that performance LMAO

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, after a different blind aired tonight, there’s a duet of two very different vocalists I think could work well if we get contestant duets in the semifinals (assuming both parties make it that far) πŸ‘€

Β 

Oh God I need that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

that would be amazing!

Β 

* I prayed for a trio of Victor, Pia and Dana and it worked, so

Prayer GIF

• Like 4

Just now, Misirlou said:

That'd be fantastic. I hope they both actually make it that far for it to happen.

Β 

I am hoping so too! Sam's got a good chance right now just based on the stats for his audition. I know Jeremy will get more of the viewers' attention as the competition progresses by ;)Β (even though I thought he already killed it LOL)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

That'd be fantastic. I hope they both actually make it that far for it to happen.

Sam has the appealing rasp with a rock sound, Jeremy has a smoother more gospel/R&B/pop sound, and both know how to pack an emotional wallop - together, it seems like a strange match on paper but could be a *chef’s kiss* moment in practice with the right song.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Thats a good description. He would kill "Stay" by Post Malone.

Β 

And Daughtry did "Wanted Dead or Alive" on Idol. It would fit Samuel as well.

My only thing is maybe Sam should stay away from Cam Anthony song choices given the latter’s recent victory (but Bon Jovi would be up Sam’s alley).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

20211001-000506.jpg

Β 

Part of Your World??? LmaoΒ :rofl:

Β 

nice to see some support from his Team Legend buddy thoughΒ :thumbs:

Β 

YES! Sam has a cover of it on one of his live shows that I've posted hereΒ ;)Β (it sounded.. as usual, gorgeous lol)

Β 

I literally said the same thing that David has said there about Sam lmao. I love this friendship alreadyΒ :wub:Β imagine if they are John's top 2? omg

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

20211001-000506.jpg

Β 

Part of Your World??? LmaoΒ :rofl:

Β 

nice to see some support from his Team Legend buddy thoughΒ :thumbs:

The friendship I wanted but didn’t expect to actually happen (and it’s the two most minivan friendly people we’ve met on Team Legend’s lives team so far, so them both getting the PVs could be more plausible than I expected 🀞)

• Like 3