π•Šπ•’π•žπ•¦π•–π• β„π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

sydneysam

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Yeah, I still believe that he is John's possible frontrunner right now, especially with such a strong momentum going into the live rounds. And as @VintageVoiceΒ said, he checks all the boxes that Minivan wants. He just need the right song choices moving forward

Yep, let’s also make sure his relationship with his son is put front and center in all the little pre-performance clips. ;)Β 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

I am here now though!

Β 

kidding lol, YES PLEASE 🀞🏻

Not me audibly wheezing at this one πŸ’€

Β 

But yes, bring me the King of the Trolls (and hopefully the King of Allergies to Subtlety as well), that’s all I want tomorrow night

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

sam.png

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/stories/samuel_harness/2667695034386495691/

Β 

Sam's humor though- I just can't with this guyΒ :dead::rofl:

Β 

and I love the foreshadowing about being on Team JohnΒ πŸ‘€

Why is this exactly some sh*t I’d do to get people to watch me on TV πŸ’€

Β 

If he’s not on tonight, I’ll be somewhat surprised (not as surprised as I’d normally be given all three people I was confident would be on yesterday failed to appear) but 🀞🀞

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Why is this exactly some sh*t I’d do to get people to watch me on TV πŸ’€

Β 

If he’s not on tonight, I’ll be somewhat surprised (not as surprised as I’d normally be given all three people I was confident would be on yesterday failed to appear) but 🀞🀞

Β 

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Alright, we'll likely see him tonight. Hoping for a killer song choice to accompany his rasp.

Β 

Let's all manifest it! I've been dying to know the mysteries surrounding the performances of this guyΒ :haha:

10 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Β 

Let's all manifest it! I've been dying to know the mysteries surrounding the performances of this guyΒ :haha:

Watch his performance get the mystery edit too (unlikely since we’ve seen him in the promo but all we’ve seen comes from after John turned) πŸ€ͺ

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Watch his performance get the mystery edit too (unlikely since we’ve seen him in the promo but all we’ve seen comes from after John turned) πŸ€ͺ

this + a block = perfect moment

Β 

I still bet John blocks Kelly

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

this + a block = perfect moment

Β 

I still bet John blocks Kelly

If he blocked Ari for Sam though…that has potential to be quality TV because β€œOMG ARI BLOCKED!!!!” sort of online promotion and we don’t know how Ari would handle being blocked.

Β 

That said, I feel like Kelly is a tad more likely if John actually did use his block to land Samuel.

• Like 2