π•Šπ•’π•žπ•¦π•–π• β„π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

sydneysam

20 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Kind of weird seeing him without his guitar, always imagined him as having it on stage. Hope he brings it for his KO.

I don’t see him having it for battles, but KOs seems plausible.Β 
Β 

As long as he uses it at some point, he’ll be fine (Minivan loves raspy guys, emoters, and instrumentalists, which are three boxes Sam can slam dunk without breaking a sweat).

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It’s so cool to see Sam in another promo. I’m so excited to find out what he’s singing. I have a feeling it’s going to be a tear-jerker. πŸ₯ΊΒ 

Β 

Do I need to prepare my tissues? kiddingΒ :haha:Β I can feel it too

Β 

Well, some of his original songs alone makes me emotional already (they're good, while waiting, y'all must check it out)Β LMAO. He has such a great story-telling ability, his covers/original songs sounded so conversational and personal

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

I can't tell what words he was singing, but as for his song choice, do we still think he could be the guy singing "Anyone"?

I think he is. The GIF quality probably makes it harder to see, but if you look closely, it looks like he’s singing the lyrics β€œYeah, you, if it's not you…” 

Β giphy.gif?cid=5e21488629084b7ba425c5a0c2

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I think he is. The GIF quality probably makes it harder to see, but if you look closely, it looks like he’s singing the lyrics β€œYeah, you, if it's not you…” 

Β 

Interesting. He actually has covered Bieber songs quite a lot already on his live performances, so I won't be surprised if he is the Anyone guyΒ 

Β 

Interesting song choice! I actually love the song, love the emotional aspects of it 🀩

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Interesting. He actually has covered Bieber songs quite a lot already on his live performances, so I won't be surprised if he is the Anyone guyΒ 

Β 

Interesting song choice! I actually love the song, love the emotional aspects of it 🀩

I loved Jordan Fuller’s version from the Voice AU. I can’t wait to hear Sam’s version (if that even is his audition song. πŸ’€)

• Like 1

If he’s the guy who sang β€œAnyone” after all I swearβ€”

Β 

I had a feeling it was him after we confirmed Tony Aaron as a no-chair and some digging revealed Sam was comfortable covering Bieber, but it’ll be good to get confirmation one way or the other after his audition airs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

If he sang Justin, I can see Ariana turn her chair

Β 

also, more views on YTΒ :thumbs:

Edited by pauwis
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, jamescasaki said:

he could go all the way I thinkΒ 

Β 

Yeah, I still believe that he is John's possible frontrunner right now, especially with such a strong momentum going into the live rounds. And as @VintageVoiceΒ said, he checks all the boxes that Minivan wants. He just need the right song choices moving forward

Β 

also, yes, I'm hoping to see Sam on the premiere! I doubt that he will close though because I feel like it'll either be one of Ari's 3 chair turns or Gymani/Holly as a closer. But, atleast having him on the premiere is a huge one, so here's hoping to that happens ;)

• Like 1