๐•Š๐•’๐•ž๐•ฆ๐•–๐• โ„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•ค ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•• ๐ŸŽผ

sydneysam

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

Same. That might be a good reason to pair up him and Brittany too, John might've decided to pit his 4 chair turns (if ever) against each other. In any case though, even if he did not turn 4 chair turns, at least he received 4 chair standing ovation for his KO ;):wub:

ย 

ko: Marybeth vs Preston / Mandi vs TStorm.

If Sam'sย a 3 chair turn, is a situation like John vsย Cami

ย 

Edited by pauwis
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, pauwis said:

ko: Marybeth vs Preston / Mandi vs TStorm.

If Sam'sย a 3 chair turn, is a situation like John vsย Cami

ย 

ย 

Oooh, great comparison. Interestingly, these two artists made it far. Hopefully, the same happens with Samย ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• Like 3

So since y'all are suggesting some songs, might as well put mine :P I was just listening to this song yesterday (it was randomly added to my playlist lol) and I feel like Sam could do well with itย 

ย 

ย 

song's Tonight by FM Staticย 

• Thanks 1

I know some people here might not be fully on board, but I hope he covers some country on the show. Heยดs done a Keith Urban cover, and Iยดm sure he can pull some more tricks up his sleeve with the genre. Obviously not classic country, but something more do-able for him. Chris Stapleton is a good option. It can also help him get some appreciation from Minivan.

ย 

Like I said, I donยดt think John is really doomed, and Samuel is probably his best bet the way I see it. If he plays to his strenghts and show some versatility, who knows, maybe heยดll go farther than what many expect.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I know some people here might not be fully on board, but I hope he covers some country on the show. Heยดs done a Keith Urban cover, and Iยดm sure he can pull some more tricks up his sleeve with the genre. Obviously not classic country, but something more do-able for him. Chris Stapleton is a good option. It can also help him get some appreciation from Minivan.

ย 

Like I said, I donยดt think John is really doomed, and Samuel is probably his best bet the way I see it. If he plays to his strenghts and show some versatility, who knows, maybe heยดll go farther than what many expect.

Iโ€™d beย down. ๐Ÿค 

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

ย 

ย 

I'd be down to be honest. I mean, we've heard him tackle a Keith Urban and Brett Young songs already, and they were good. So him tackling a country must not be so hard for him-ish ๐Ÿคชย 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

ย 

at this point, he need the right songs (we know he can sing anything) and win over the audience, so why not?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

I canโ€™t wait until the voice begins and we see samual voice and personality on the stage

ย 

Can't wait too!! What makes it even more exciting is that we have zero information regarding his song choices + chair turns LOL. But we all know he received a 4 chair standing ovation on the KO and had beaten a really good 4 chair powerhouse, something important to note ;)ย 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

Can't wait too!! What makes it even more exciting is that we have zero information regarding his song choices + chair turns LOL. But we all know he received a 4 chair standing ovation on the KO and had beaten a really good 4 chair powerhouse, something important to note ;)ย 

ย 

One thing that I noticed about Samuel since the beginning is his power. His range isn't crazy high, but he canย sellย the notes he hits up there. In that way, he's a perfect fit for the show. I have a feeling that he made his KO a powerful moment for himself, which is how he was able to overcome a powerhouse like Brittany.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

ย 

One thing that I noticed about Samuel since the beginning is his power. His range isn't crazy high, but he canย sellย the notes he hits up there. In that way, he's a perfect fit for the show. I have a feeling that he made his KO a powerful moment for himself, which is how he was able to overcome a powerhouse like Brittany.

ย 

Yeah, agreed. I'd also describe him as a very passionate singer. He just goes for every note, he's not afraid. That's why I also love his attack to every songsย :wub:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

he might be the male front runnerย  there aren't many of them this year saw i thi9nk female might win this year but if it is a male i think it could be Samuel

ย 

I'm leaning towards that right now, given the results. Hopefully we don't jinx it thoughย :haha:ย but I'm loving the positivity for Sam here! I'm sure he'll appreciate this when he sees itย ๐Ÿฅฐ

15 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

he might be the male front runnerย  there aren't many of them this year saw i thi9nk female might win this year but if it is a male i think it could be Samuel

Maybe. I definitely think he's an underdog that will surprise people.ย 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pauwis said:

predicting we'll see him in episode 3 โœŒ

ย 

I think his KO mixed mystery with a unique and powerful arrangement ๐Ÿ”ฅ

ย 

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Hoping heยดll close an episode.

ย 

ย 

Manifesting!ย โœจ

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

samuel-harness-1629483452364.jpg

ย 

Screenshot-2021-08-21-02-18-03-46.jpg

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSzfTexLNw_/?utm_medium=copy_link

ย 

Look who finally revealed himself ๐Ÿ˜ IDF's King of the Trolls. I wonder if he turned chairs?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ jk cannot wait for this dude! Give him a follow (and love & support) on Instagram y'all! โค๏ธ

ย 

Addison Agen from S13 just commented on this post ๐Ÿ˜ฎย my two faves!! living for this