π•Šπ•’π•žπ•¦π•–π• β„π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

FloorWax

Random one but I love this song of Sam + it kind of showcases his range :)))Β 

Β 

Β 

I can't quite think of songs to suggest for him.. yet. He seems like the type of artist that can literally sing any song and he'll make it his own πŸ€”Β 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I can't quite think of songs to suggest for him.. yet. He seems like the type of artist that can literally sing any song and he'll make it his own πŸ€”

Β 

I agree. I was thinking of songs earlier that matched his style, but then I realized he could make anything into his style anyway. I guess I'm just going to think of songs I would love to hear on his voice, and come back here with some suggestions.

• Like 4

On 7/19/2021 at 8:14 PM, sydneysam said:

23:37 - Here Without You (3 Doors Down)

Β 

Gonna be honest that I haven't heard the song before, but upon listening to the original closely (it's a really good one, apparently a classic)- yeahΒ I feel like this song suits him + he's so great in delivering such emotions. Idk was this sung on the voice before?Β 

Β 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Thanks 3

Just now, sydneysam said:

Β 

Gonna be honest that I haven't heard the song before, but upon listening to the original closely (it's a really good one, apparently a classic)- yeahΒ I feel like this song suits him + he's so great in delivering such emotions. Idk was this sung on the voice before?Β 

Β 

Dexter Roberts sang it on S16Β΄s semifinals. (Kinda countryfied it a little bit).

Β 

And yeah, this song has been around for a while and is quite known, and I like SamuelΒ΄s take on it. ItΒ΄d be a very left field choice, since itΒ΄s not really his style, but he makes it his own. The coaches would have 0 idea of what lane he might be in if he sang it in his blind for example.

• Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Dexter Roberts sang it on S16Β΄s semifinals. (Kinda countryfied it a little bit).

Β 

And yeah, this song has been around for a while and is quite known, and I like SamuelΒ΄s take on it. ItΒ΄d be a very left field choice, since itΒ΄s not really his style, but he makes it his own. The coaches would have 0 idea of what lane he might be in if he sang it in his blind for example.

Β 

Ooh I have to listen to that, thanks!

Β 

Yeah, honestly, I am most excited to know what song he sang because that *might* say something about which lane he'll take on show (or he can just be this versatile and genreless-ish artist this season) πŸ€”

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

That cover is VERY good. I feel like that's the lane I want him to go on the show. Alt-rock all the way.

• Like 4

I wish Samuel good luck for his battle tomorrow! (if it is actually tomorrow lol)Β 

Β 

Hopefully he advances to the next round and hopefully we could finally get some confirmation as to which team he's on lol

• Like 3

Just now, jamescasaki said:

They will be dumb if they let this guy go Β 

Β 

Such a talent to be wasted if that happens. But, Sam's got this ❀️

Β 

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Hopefully he advances to the next round and hopefully we could finally get some confirmation as to which team he's on lol

Β 

Hoping and praying for that one. AND yeahΒ :haha:Β that's the first thing I'll confirm if ever there's a source or something for the battles lmaoo - curiosity about his team has taken over me for daysΒ :dead:

Β 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I wish Samuel good luck for his battle tomorrow! (if it is actually tomorrow lol)Β 

Β 

Yeah, I’m hoping for some confirmation from sources. :haha: Good luck Sam! πŸ’•

• Like 1

AND yet here we go again with another visual for Sam (and for my other top pre-season favesΒ πŸ€ͺ)

Β 

sam.gif

Β 

I have posted already my good luck post/artwork for Sam, but I cannot resist making one for him again, but this time it's much simplerΒ :haha:Β and this won't be as long as my last post :)))

Β 

Sam- you've got this! I believe in you, your fans believe in you, you fam, friends, and everyone who looks up to you. They/We all have your back, just do your thing out there and show them what music and this show really means to you- show them what you've got. Asher's extremely proud of his dad right now, for sure, no matter what happen. Use your experience (from singing to different places) to your advantage. I believe in you, and you can freakin' kill this thing!!Β Life may not be as it was for you during the beginning of your music career- but look where you are now. Just live in the moment and savor every moment, and do not forget to also enjoy!!

Β 

Ending this with a Bruno Mars quote- "Be in control. Know who you are. And don't try to be different just to be different"Β πŸ₯°

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Ending this with a Bruno Mars quote- "Be in control. Know who you are. And don't try to be different just to be different"Β πŸ₯°

Love thisΒ quote for him! πŸ₯° Sam’s greatest strength is his originality. As long as he’s allowed to showcase that, I think he’ll be fine. ;)Β 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Love thisΒ quote for him! πŸ₯° Sam’s greatest strength is his originality. As long as he’s allowed to showcase that, I think he’ll be fine. ;)Β 

Β 

One of my life quotes too LOL that's why I had to share it. And yup, he is so original, I hope that makes him stand out on the showΒ πŸ₯°

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

One of my life quotes too LOL that's why I had to share it. And yup, he is so original, I hope that makes him stand out on the showΒ πŸ₯°

It should. We’ll just have to wait and see though.Β 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

He almost reminds me of Payge from S19 in that sense that there’s boxes/genres/categories for contestants to fall into, and then there’s Samuel (which isn’t a bad thing, just is a thing if that makes sense).

• Like 5

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

He almost reminds me of Payge from S19 in that sense that there’s boxes/genres/categories for contestants to fall into, and then there’s Samuel (which isn’t a bad thing, just is a thing if that makes sense).

Yeah, that’s a good comparison. Hopefully he makes it farther than Payge did though.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Β 

I'm glad we get singers like them on the show, they're like this breathe of fresh air- there's some sense of excitement in them

• Like 4

On 7/19/2021 at 8:14 PM, sydneysam said:

Β 

Β 

1:14 - Baby (Justin Bieber)
2:33 - Beautiful Girl (Sean Kingston)
2:45 - Stand By Me (Ben E. King)
3:48 - Tonight I Wanna Cry (Keith Urban)
8:00 - 2017 (Original)
11:51 - Home (Philip Phillips)
15:32 - Feelings (Original) - somebody used this as their first dance song on a wedding
18:54 - Part Of Your World (Jodi Benson from The Little Mermaid)
21:22 - That Should Be Me (Justin Bieber)
23:37 - Here Without You (3 Doors Down)
25:20 - Love Yourself (Justin Bieber)
27:03 - The Sweet Escape (Gwen Stefani)
27:53 - Fix You (Coldplay)
29:16 - No One (Alicia Keys)
30:49 - White Horse (Taylor Swift)

Β 

Just realized that most of these songs are so different to each other, genre and style-wise, and Sam killed all of it??? He sounded good in literally all of themΒ :wub:

Β 

I'm so anxious for Sam's fate on the show, but knowing how he is as a musician, I know he's got this

Β 

Still mad curious about his team thoughΒ πŸ‘»

• Like 4

Just now, sydneysam said:

Β 

Just realized that most of these songs are so different to each other, genre and style-wise, and Sam killed all of it??? He sounded good in literally all of themΒ :wub:

Β 

I'm so anxious for Sam's fate on the show, but knowing how he is as a musician, I know he's got this

Β 

Still mad curious about his team thoughΒ πŸ‘»

He’s genrelessΒ :haha:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

He’s genrelessΒ :haha:

Β 

Right- for all we know he can pull off some country song (if he ever moves forward) sometime soon on the showΒ πŸ€ͺ

Β 

Speaking of country song, I love how Keith Urban's song pushed his range- while it isn't as vocally clean, I love his power notes there +the emotions (he's dan* good at showing these emotions)Β :wub:

• Like 3