π•Šπ•’π•žπ•¦π•–π• β„π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

FloorWax

Just now, Misirlou said:

They are different, but out of anyone on that team so far, they are the most logical pairing. Of course, either we could get very unlogical pairings that would free these two, or someone else more similar to Samuel could come along (that isnΒ΄t as good), and problem resolved.

Β 

Β 

Yeah, I've just realized that when I looked on the *possible* Team Ariana members :(

Β 

Hoping they won't get paired though 🀞🏻

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They are different, but out of anyone on that team so far, they are the most logical pairing. Of course, either we could get very unlogical pairings that would free these two, or someone else more similar to Samuel could come along (that isnΒ΄t as good), and problem resolved.

Β 

If Gihanna + Halley can happen with Ainae + Gean right there for the former and latter, respectively, I'm not gonna rule out a weird pairing yet (hooray for unpredictability).

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I'm not gonna rule out a weird pairing yet (hooray for unpredictability).

Β 

Taping 4:

Ryleigh PlankΒ vs David Vogel

Manny KeithΒ vs Samuel Harness

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

Taping 4:

Ryleigh PlankΒ vs David Vogel

Manny KeithΒ vs Samuel Harness

Β 

I don't know whether to put aΒ laugh react because of the randomness or a sad react because of both of them losingΒ :dead:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I'm curious to see how many chairs he turned.

Β 

Me too. If he is really on Team Ari, I wonder if she was his first choice or not.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled198.png

Β 

Warning: long post ahead πŸ₯²

Β 

My original plan was to post here Sam's goodluck artwork/post tomorrow- but since I'll post Holly's today on her fan thread and they kind of have the same theme on my artworks for them, I'll post Sam's now. They're probably my most precious/wholesome artworks ever (so far) πŸ₯ΊπŸ€

Β 

I have used Sam's photo with Asher (his son) as a reference for this artwork. They do have a lot of pictures together but I have used this because I feel like I would give it more justice than the others πŸ˜…. I have used this photo of him with his son to remind him of his biggest inspiration right now going into the battles to somehow motivate him :))) I admire how he raised Asher, he seems to be a great father to him- love the adorable photos of Asher!!

Β 

Sam- if you're reading this (which I feel like you are πŸ’€), know that you've got this!! from that guy who have had simple beginnings musically (according to your post here https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_7sgHHc0U/?utm_medium=copy_link which really touched me), look where you are now!! couple of singles out and now competing on the-freakin'-voice :o. The people who told you music might not be your thing are definitely wrong- I mean look where you are now 😏.Β  You are born to do this thing. you are/will be an inspiration to many, for sure. You sound like no other and you are special, I know you can do this THING. Let's gooo Sam πŸ”₯. I know for sure that Asher is proud of his dad right now 🀍

Β 

I believe in you and wishing you the best of luck!! hope this helps and am sorry for not giving justice to Asher, he's just too adorable to be given the right justice in an artwork πŸ€ͺ

Β 

Β 

Β 

Stop it oh. my. god. this is so cute and beautiful 😻

Β 

Besides the drawing, the message of this post is sweet and heartwarming. Bless your heart for doing this. Samuel will surely appreciate this when he sees this. Goodluck to Samuel too and you can do it, just trust on your instincts and voice. πŸ™‚Β 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Lol no clue then. His last IG post featured a kid riding a little car on the grass. IsnΒ΄t that his son?

Β 

if he's pranking us, this has got to be the most on-the-nose thing he's done yet.

• Haha 2

Just now, FloorWax said:

Β 

if he's pranking us, this has got to be the most on-the-nose thing he's done yet.

Β 

Those could very well be from the same day as his last two IG posts. Which is May 24.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Screenshot-2021-07-24-07-52-09-72.jpg

Β 

after the multiple hotel photos these past few days-Β :dead:

He’s trollingΒ us. He posted a picture of his son today too, after I had said that he wasn’t doing that lately because he was in LA. πŸ’€Β Β 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

He’s trollingΒ us. He posted a picture of his son today too, after I had said that he wasn’t doing that lately because he was in LA. πŸ’€Β Β 

Well, Samuel, if youΒ΄re reading this, congrats. YouΒ΄ve inspired me. IΒ΄m gonna audition for S22 just to pull this on IDF.

• Haha 5