"SAME TRUCK" ... Scotty's next hit album!

drdeb

5 hours ago, drdeb said:

Additionally, 6 songs from the album have now hit the Top 200 Country chart at iTunes:

#28           Damn Strait

#50/#112 You Time -- eventually, these 2 singles will be merged into 1

#109         It Matters To Her

#145         Same Truck

#147         How Ya Doin' Up There

#190         Small Town GIrl

TOS! 👏👏👏

Add Carolina To Me😊it’s on the chart now

Scotty McCreery Drops Album ‘Same Truck’

Austin, TX, United States / KOKE FM

Who would have thought the kid wearing flip flops on American Idol would turn out to be one of Nashville’s best true to it’s roots country artists.

But that’s just what North Carolina’s Scotty McCreery has turned out to be and his new album ‘Same Truck’ proves just that.

Available to stream everywhere today, the 12 song record features a neat George Strait tribute of sorts called ‘Damn Strait’ give it a listen.

• Like 1

smHwSN0Q_bigger.jpeg

What a fun night! Congratulations to Scotty McCreery tonight on the release of his new album “Same Truck”! Awesome songs! Way to bring it to Garner! Thanks for stopping by the PAAL tent and grabbing a few pictures with us!
E_iRZJNXsAEV4AT?format=jpg&name=large

E_iRZJOWUAcV6Ec?format=jpg&name=large
Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

iTunes ...

Country Albums

#2  ... dropped a spot overnight; however, we've no idea what the actual sales numbers are.  Reminder, Scotty dumped a huge number of pre-orders yesterday!

Country Singles -- Impressive!  

#24          Damn Strait

#57/#61  You Time -- eventually, the 2 singles will merge into 1!

#87         It Matters To Her

#142       Same Truck

#143       How Ya Doin' Up There

#170       Small Town GIrl

#190       Carolina To Me

➡️ There's still time to help boost Scotty's 1st week sales numbers... Headed to both Target and Walmart later today -- hey, I've got a huge family! 😉

1080x360

And remember, Scotty will be promoting both his album and "Damn Strait" on Countdown USA this weekend as well as a TV spot this coming Tuesday (9/21) :thumbs:

Edited by drdeb
  • Like 1

Scottys other local TV Channel

https://abc11.com/11028376/     Write up & Video

Scotty McCreery puts on live performance at Garner sports bar

YqYj0kaV_bigger.jpg

Garner native Scotty McCreery was back in his hometown Friday, surprising fans at Aversboro Restaurant and Sports Bar.

GaeoQPYJ?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

Good interview with Stuart ...(..inc Moose 's input ) Covers alot of different subjects 

This is with Downtown Country--IRELAND

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=842507406629406&extid=NS-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C&ref=sharing

Scotty McCreery chats to Stuart Banford about the writing and recording of his new album "Same Truck". DON'T MISS!!! Scotty performing at C2C Country to Country in March.
  • Like 2

WOW ...Check this out...

Of7azGKF_bigger.jpg

Thanks for the love

! Yall go check out my new album SAME TRUCK on Spotify now!!! https://open.spotify.com/album/0R9QjGSDl6EX4yWu3Rr1eU?si=NcxfWKkVR3ukOqGrviNztQ&dl_branch=1

242270441_404048671086949_20029165286970

242339478_404048761086940_94657565508060

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

Huge congrats to @scottymccreery on debuting at the top of the charts and big thank you for having me on to handle the photography for the new music. Also huge thank you to @spotify for blowing up one of my photos and plastering it across a billboard in Nashville! #scottymccreery #nashville #billboard #albumphotography #spotify

👏👏👏

SAME TRUCK UPDATE ...9.19.21

SPOTIFY -- 👏

#s are a day in arrears...

10,819,860 You Time

941,232  Why You Gotta Be Like That

454,041  Same Truck

325,857  Carolina To Me

80,113   Damn Strait

20,106   It Matters To Her

17,707    It'll Grow On Ya

17,485   The Waiter

14,842   Home

14,782   Small Town Girl

14,103   How Ya Doin Up There

13,663  That Kind of Fire  

iTUNES ...

Country Albums

#2  ... Reminder, Scotty dumped a huge number of pre-orders on Day 1!

Country Singles -- Impressive!  

#24            Damn Strait

#32/#101  You Time -- eventually, the 2 singles will merge into 1!

#70           It Matters To Her

#116          Same Truck

#163         Small Town GIrl

➡️There's still time to help boost Scotty's 1st week sales numbers!

1080x360

And remember, Scotty will be promoting both his album and "Damn Strait" on Countdown USA this weekend as well as a TV spot this coming Tuesday (9/21) :thumbs:

Edited by drdeb

2 hours ago, buttons66 said:

I noticed this morning that SAME TRUCK was listed at #44 on TOP ALBUMS on All Access..Hits Daily Double 🙌

HDD has changed in the past several years where you can customize the charts using the Alpha Data charts. Here's some other charts that Scotty's charting on currently:

#16 Top Artists (based only on sales, no streaming) all-genre

#9 Digital Album Sales (all-genre)

#20 Song Sales (all genre)

#26 "You Time" - Country Song Sales (all releases)

You can also customize to see what's selling or streaming in certain cities. I'll list several where Scotty's charting. I posted the link below if anyone wants to check it out or post other cities he's charting on.

#21 Boston, MA (album sales) all-genre, all releases

#15 Baltimore, MD (album sales) all-genre, all releases

#15 Dallas-Ft. Worth (album sales) all-genre, all releases

#6 Charlotte, NC (album sales) all-genre, all releases

#9 Charlotte, NC (song sales) all-genre, all releases

#9 Phoenix, AZ (song sales) all-genre, all releases

#12 Denver, CO (song sales) all-genre, all releases

#11 Houston, TX (song sales) all-genre, all releases

Link:

https://alphadata.fm/charts/hits-album-chart/

Edited by ptebwwong
  • Like 1

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for HDD's Thursday chart!...  Btw, anything better than a debut at #4 on the Country album chart will be gravy - Combs and Wallen are currently camped out at #1 and #2.* :thumbs:

*FYI:  It's all about eventually selling GOLD, which Scotty can do that with 3 hit singles.  He's got #1 with You Time; he'll get #2 with Damn Strait, and he's got plenty to choose from for #3!

Edited by drdeb

15 minutes ago, drdeb said:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for HDD's Thursday chart!...  Btw, anything better than a debut at #4 on the Country album chart will be gravy - Combs and Wallen are currently camped out at #1 and #2.* :thumbs:

*FYI:  It's all about eventually selling GOLD, which Scotty can do that with 3 hit singles.  He's got #1 with You Time; he'll get #2 with Damn Strait, and he's got plenty to choose from for #3!

Deb, I'm pretty sure Kacey Musgraves album is labeled country which was released last week. She just had over 70k total consumption. Combs & Wallen was #2 & #3. For about the last 2 months, #4 is usually Walker Hayes due to his viral & now radio hit "Fancy Like." According to HDD's album estimates, he had around 12K total consumption. Wallen has around 40k last week. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ptebwwong said:

Deb, I'm pretty sure Kacey Musgraves album is labeled country which was released last week. She just had over 70k total consumption. Combs & Wallen was #2 & #3. For about the last 2 months, #4 is usually Walker Hayes due to his viral & now radio hit "Fancy Like." According to HDD's album estimates, he had around 12K total consumption. Wallen has around 40k last week. 

My point is, it doesn't matter where Scotty begins, it's where he ends!  The goal is a GOLD album -- a rarity today among today's Country artists ... Scotty earned GOLD for Seasons Change because he was finally able to release a 3rd single (TY Triple Tigers).  His goal will be to do the same thing with Same Truck -- You Time, Damn Strait and ?????... Let's go! :thumbs:

• Like 5

From Scottys Facebook

GARNER, NC showed up on Friday for SAME TRUCK album release day!! We performed, met folks, and signed CDs at Aversboro Restaurant & Sports Bar at noon and did it again at the "Greatness of Garner" event at South Garner High School that evening before the big football game between South Garner and my alma mater Garner Magnet High School. In between we visited 947 QDR, chatted with WRAL TV and the Garner Chamber of Commerce and much more.

Thank you Garner for supporting me and SAME TRUCK. If you haven't had a chance yet, you can check out the album here: https://orcd.co/scottymccreerysametruck

I picked out a few from the 23+ he posted because I think we already have some  of them here already ....link  below to his FB page

242338315_404781807680302_80717496047019

242457110_404782067680276_55796586841703

242307968_404782217680261_44052517114597

There are also 2 videos on his page..of him signing CDs and the line 

The 2ns one I think are the cheerleaders chanting out Scotty ..waiting for his performance

Some pictures also show the long line for Folks waiting to buy the CD at Aversboro

242419270_404782684346881_57508616514176
Edited by buttons66