Jump to content

"SAME TRUCK" ... Scotty's next hit album!


drdeb
 Share

Recommended Posts

CD SIGNING AT SCHOOLHOUSE KIDS.............SAME TRUCK
 
 
R7aCekpJ_bigger.jpg
 
Replying to and
We finally got to meet you after 10 years. Thanks for doing this for your fans and making your hometown proud. The new album is awesome. We were blasting it on the way home. Thanks so much again! Love you!
 
E_7VFdYVIAIPOqg?format=jpg&name=small
 
 
 
====================================================================
 
 
 
048_crop_bigger.jpg
 

Finally got to meet ya man. The new album is countrified goodness. Everyone get your hands on "Same Truck." Thanks for caring for your fans. #SameTruck #ScottyMcCreeey

 

======================================================================

 

 
Replying to
It was awesome to "See You Tonight" for the #SameTruck signing at

Thumbs up! Loving your new album & still hoping for an opportunity to jam with you sometime. Hit me up if you're ever interested in singing with a hometown fan

 

===============================================================

From IG ..Whittaker Bennett

 

242667342_1217520255383274_2900399191968

 

 

=========================================================

 

 
 
Hq1-jc-0_bigger.jpg
 
Thanks for tonight ! Loving #SameTruck I’m wondering though did you remember me?
 
E_7n-6UUYAkvCqV?format=jpg&name=large
 
=================================================================
 
Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you missed Scottys Instagram Live at midnight ,the night SAME TRUCK was released ..It's now on YOU TUBE ........🙌

 

 

 

...and Scotty & The band from last saturday (same day  as Summerfest Concert).....Concert from the bus

 

 

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2021 at 8:32 AM, drdeb said:

 

SAME TRUCK UPDATE ...9.22.21

 

SPOTIFY  👏

Totals are a day in arrears...

 11,289,723  You Time

     990,430  Why You Gotta Be Like That

     502,695  Same Truck

     368,566  Carolina To Me

     184,869  Damn Strait

       57,125   It Matters To Her

       48,388 The Waiter

       47,811   It'll Grow On Ya

       44,425  Small Town Girl

       41,694  Home     

       40,770  How Ya Doin Up There

       38,573 That Kind of Fire  

 

iTUNES ...

Country Albums  -- #3 

Country Singles  

#20    You Time 

#26    Damn Strait

#123  It Matters To Her

#146  Same Truck

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER:

It doesn't matter where Scotty begins, it's where he ends!  The goal is a GOLD album -- a rarity today among today's Country artists ... Scotty earned GOLD for "Seasons Change" because he was finally able to release a 3rd single from the same album (TY Triple Tigers).  He hopes to do the same with "Same Truck" -- You Time, Damn Strait and ????... Let's go!  :thumbs:

 

SAME TRUCK UPDATE ...9.23.21

 

SPOTIFY  👏

Totals are a day in arrears...

 11,442,961  You Time

   1,007,718   Why You Gotta Be Like That

     519,675   Same Truck

     382,902  Carolina To Me

     220,490  Damn Strait

       69,622   It Matters To Her

       58,638  The Waiter

       57,721    It'll Grow On Ya

       54,611   Small Town Girl

       50,897  Home     

       50,169  How Ya Doin Up There

       46,972 That Kind of Fire  

 

iTUNES ...

Country Albums  -- #3 

Country Singles  

#14   You Time ...  new peak! 👏

#47    Damn Strait

#136  It Matters To Her

#171  Same Truck

Note:  How Ya Doin Up There re-entered the T200 yesterday/overnight and then dropped off this morning...Love this song!

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER:

It doesn't matter where Scotty begins, it's where he ends!  The goal is a GOLD album -- a rarity today among today's Country artists ... Scotty earned GOLD for "Seasons Change" because he was finally able to release a 3rd single from the same album (TY Triple Tigers).  He hopes to do the same with "Same Truck" -- You Time, Damn Strait and ????... Let's go!  :thumbs:

Edited by drdeb
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, drdeb said:

SAME TRUCK UPDATE ...9.23.21

 

SPOTIFY  👏

Totals are a day in arrears...

 11,442,961  You Time

   1,007,718   Why You Gotta Be Like That

     519,675   Same Truck

     382,902  Carolina To Me

     220,490  Damn Strait

       69,622   It Matters To Her

       58,638  The Waiter

       57,721    It'll Grow On Ya

       54,611   Small Town Girl

       50,897  Home     

       50,169  How Ya Doin Up There

       46,972 That Kind of Fire  

 

iTUNES ...

Country Albums  -- #3 

Country Singles  

#14   You Time ...  new peak! 👏

#47    Damn Strait

#136  It Matters To Her

#171  Same Truck

Note:  How Ya Doin Up There re-entered the T200 yesterday/overnight and then dropped off this morning...Love this song!

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER:

It doesn't matter where Scotty begins, it's where he ends!  The goal is a GOLD album -- a rarity today among today's Country artists ... Scotty earned GOLD for "Seasons Change" because he was finally able to release a 3rd single from the same album (TY Triple Tigers).  He hopes to do the same with "Same Truck" -- You Time, Damn Strait and ????... Let's go!  :thumbs:

 

SAME TRUCK UPDATE ...9.24.21

 

SPOTIFY  👏

Totals are a day in arrears...

 11,600,146  You Time

   1,026,714  Why You Gotta Be Like That

     539,553  Same Truck

     398,910  Carolina To Me

     256,755  Damn Strait

       85,101   It Matters To Her

       71,276   The Waiter

       70,097   It'll Grow On Ya

       66,885  Small Town Girl

       62,210   Home     

       61,264  How Ya Doin Up There

       57,454 That Kind of Fire  

 

iTUNES ...

Country Albums (regular vs new list)

#9 (Carly #7 and Rodgers #34) 

Country Singles  

#18   You Time ...  👏

#77    Damn Strait

Note:  Same Truck was released a week ago today and had 5-6 songs in the T200 for virtually all of that time -- a new record for Scotty! :thumbs:

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER:

It doesn't matter where Scotty begins, it's where he ends!  The goal is a GOLD album -- a rarity today among today's Country artists ... Scotty earned GOLD for "Seasons Change" because he was finally able to release a 3rd single from the same album (TY Triple Tigers).  He hopes to do the same with "Same Truck" -- You Time, Damn Strait and ????... Let's go!  :thumbs:

 

1080x360

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2021 at 8:57 AM, drdeb said:

SAME TRUCK UPDATE ...9.24.21

 

SPOTIFY  👏

Totals are a day in arrears...

 11,600,146  You Time

   1,026,714  Why You Gotta Be Like That

     539,553  Same Truck

     398,910  Carolina To Me

     256,755  Damn Strait

       85,101   It Matters To Her

       71,276   The Waiter

       70,097   It'll Grow On Ya

       66,885  Small Town Girl

       62,210   Home     

       61,264  How Ya Doin Up There

       57,454 That Kind of Fire  

 

iTUNES ...

Country Albums (regular vs new list)

#9 (Carly #7 and Rodgers #34) 

Country Singles  

#18   You Time ...  👏

#77    Damn Strait

Note:  Same Truck was released a week ago today and had 5-6 songs in the T200 for virtually all of that time -- a new record for Scotty! :thumbs:

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER:

It doesn't matter where Scotty begins, it's where he ends!  The goal is a GOLD album -- a rarity today among today's Country artists ... Scotty earned GOLD for "Seasons Change" because he was finally able to release a 3rd single from the same album (TY Triple Tigers).  He hopes to do the same with "Same Truck" -- You Time, Damn Strait and ????... Let's go!  :thumbs:

 

1080x360

 

SAME TRUCK UPDATE ...9.25.21

 

SPOTIFY  👏

Totals are a day in arrears...

 11,757,807  You Time

  1,043,208  Why You Gotta Be Like That

     554,907  Same Truck

     412,258  Carolina To Me

     289,514  Damn Strait

       96,109   It Matters To Her

       80,470  The Waiter

       78,816   It'll Grow On Ya

       76,609  Small Town Girl

       70,641   Home     

       69,767  How Ya Doin Up There

       65,071  That Kind of Fire  

 

iTUNES ...

Country Singles  

#23   You Time ...  👏

#119    Damn Strait

Note:  Same Truck was released a week ago today and had 5-6 songs in the T200 for virtually all of that time -- a new record for Scotty! :thumbs:

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER:

It doesn't matter where Scotty begins, it's where he ends!  The goal is a GOLD album -- a rarity today among today's Country artists ... Scotty earned GOLD for "Seasons Change" because he was finally able to release a 3rd single from the same album (TY Triple Tigers).  He hopes to do the same with "Same Truck" -- You Time, Damn Strait and ????... Let's go!  :thumbs:

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2021 at 9:45 AM, drdeb said:

SAME TRUCK UPDATE ...9.25.21

 

SPOTIFY  👏

Totals are a day in arrears...

 11,757,807  You Time

  1,043,208  Why You Gotta Be Like That

     554,907  Same Truck

     412,258  Carolina To Me

     289,514  Damn Strait

       96,109   It Matters To Her

       80,470  The Waiter

       78,816   It'll Grow On Ya

       76,609  Small Town Girl

       70,641   Home     

       69,767  How Ya Doin Up There

       65,071  That Kind of Fire  

 

iTUNES ...

Country Singles  

#23   You Time ...  👏

#119 Damn Strait

Note:  Same Truck was released a week ago today and had 5-6 songs in the T200 for virtually all of that time -- a new record for Scotty! :thumbs:

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER:

It doesn't matter where Scotty begins, it's where he ends!  The goal is a GOLD album -- a rarity today among today's Country artists ... Scotty earned GOLD for "Seasons Change" because he was finally able to release a 3rd single from the same album (TY Triple Tigers).  He hopes to do the same with "Same Truck" -- You Time, Damn Strait and ????... Let's go!  :thumbs:

 

 

SAME TRUCK UPDATE ...9.26.21

**After today, I'll update this thread on a weekly basis only (on Sunday)**

 

SPOTIFY  👏

Totals are a day in arrears...

 11,929,076 You Time

   1,058,787 Why You Gotta Be Like That

     568,219  Same Truck

     425,087  Carolina To Me

     319,520  Damn Strait

     106,436  It Matters To Her

       89,191  The Waiter

       88,871   It'll Grow On Ya

       84,261  Small Town Girl

       80,061  Home     

       77,891  How Ya Doin Up There

       71,651  That Kind of Fire  

 

iTUNES ...

Country Singles  

#25   You Time ...  👏

#110  Damn Strait

Note:  Same Truck was released a week ago today and had 5-6 songs in the T200 for virtually all of that time -- a new record for Scotty! :thumbs:

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER:

It doesn't matter where Scotty begins, it's where he ends that counts!  The goal is a GOLD album -- a rarity among today's Country artists ... Scotty earned GOLD for "Seasons Change" because he was finally able to release a 3rd single from the same album (TY Triple Tigers).  He hopes to do the same with "Same Truck" -- You Time, Damn Strait, and ??? ... Let's go!  :thumbs:

Edited by drdeb
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

FROM TWITTER ....

 

 
6cE3gsrm_bigger.jpg
 

Debuts on this week's #Billboard200 (2/2):

 

#50,

Dearly Beloved

 

#86,

Same Truck

 

#176,

The Roadside EP

 

#182,

Bet You're From A Small Town

 

HDD final estimates on Fri. had Daughtry at 13,293 total consumption.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SAME TRUCK debuted at #10 on the Billboard Country Album chart (the only chart that matters).

 

BILLBOARD/9.27.21

New Country album entries:

  • #9    Carly Pearce "29" (re-entry)*
  • #10  Scotty McCreery "Same Truck"
  • #23  Jameson Rodgers "Bet You're From A Small Town"

*Given that Carly released a 7-song  "29" EP this past February, it prob isn't fair to identify the current iteration as 'new' -- hence Billboard's 're-entry' citation!

 

 

REMINDER:

It doesn't matter where Scotty begins, it's where he ends that counts!  The goal is a GOLD album -- a rarity among today's Country artists ... Scotty earned GOLD for "Seasons Change" because he was finally able to release a 3rd single from the same album (TY Triple Tigers).  He hopes to do the same with "Same Truck" -- You Time, Damn Strait, and ??? ... Let's go! :thumbs:

 

 

 

Edited by drdeb
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2021 at 9:43 AM, drdeb said:

SAME TRUCK UPDATE ...9.26.21

**After today, I'll update this thread on a weekly basis only (on Sunday)**

 

SPOTIFY  👏

Totals are a day in arrears...

 11,929,076 You Time

   1,058,787 Why You Gotta Be Like That

     568,219  Same Truck

     425,087  Carolina To Me

     319,520  Damn Strait

     106,436  It Matters To Her

       89,191  The Waiter

       88,871   It'll Grow On Ya

       84,261  Small Town Girl

       80,061  Home     

       77,891  How Ya Doin Up There

       71,651  That Kind of Fire  

 

iTUNES ...

Country Singles  

#25   You Time ...  👏

#110  Damn Strait

Note:  Same Truck was released a week ago today and had 5-6 songs in the T200 for virtually all of that time -- a new record for Scotty! :thumbs:

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER:

It doesn't matter where Scotty begins, it's where he ends that counts!  The goal is a GOLD album -- a rarity among today's Country artists ... Scotty earned GOLD for "Seasons Change" because he was finally able to release a 3rd single from the same album (TY Triple Tigers).  He hopes to do the same with "Same Truck" -- You Time, Damn Strait, and ??? ... Let's go!  :thumbs:

 

SAME TRUCK UPDATE /  10.3.21 (updated on Sunday)

 

SPOTIFY  👏

Note:  Spotify hasn't updated Scotty's #s for 2-3 days!!! 😡

 12,681,595 You Time

   1,119,881 Why You Gotta Be Like That

     618,839  Same Truck

     470,005  Carolina To Me

     429,632  Damn Strait

     142,647  It Matters To Her

     118,964  It'll Grow On Ya

     116,934  The Waiter

     112,773   Small Town Girl

     107,787   Home     

     103,416  How Ya Doin Up There

       94,018 That Kind of Fire  

 

iTUNES ...

Country Singles  

#29   You Time ...  👏

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER:

It doesn't matter where Scotty begins, it's where he ends that counts!  The goal is a GOLD album -- a rarity among today's Country artists ... Scotty earned GOLD for "Seasons Change" because he was finally able to release a 3rd single from the same album (TY Triple Tigers).  He hopes to do the same with "Same Truck" -- You Time, Damn Strait, and ??? ... Let's go!  :thumbs:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/3/2021 at 9:05 AM, drdeb said:

 

SAME TRUCK UPDATE /  10.3.21 (updated on Sunday)

 

SPOTIFY  

 12,681,595 You Time

   1,119,881  Why You Gotta Be Like That

     618,839  Same Truck

     470,005  Carolina To Me

     429,632  Damn Strait

     142,647  It Matters To Her

     118,964  It'll Grow On Ya

     116,934  The Waiter

     112,773   Small Town Girl

     107,787   Home     

     103,416  How Ya Doin Up There

       94,018 That Kind of Fire  

 

iTUNES ...

Country Singles  

#29   You Time ...  👏

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER:

It doesn't matter where Scotty begins, it's where he ends that counts!  The goal is a GOLD album -- a rarity among today's Country artists ... Scotty earned GOLD for "Seasons Change" because he was finally able to release a 3rd single from the same album (TY Triple Tigers).  He hopes to do the same with "Same Truck" -- You Time, Damn Strait, and ??? ... Let's go!  :thumbs:

 

SAME TRUCK UPDATE /  10.10.21 (updated on Sunday)

 

SPOTIFY  

 13,429,434 You Time

    1,210,230 Why You Gotta Be Like That

     690,663  Same Truck

     617,215    Damn Strait

     532,952  Carolina To Me     

     190,515   It Matters To Her

     155,750   It'll Grow On Ya

     155,633  The Waiter

     150,305  Small Town Girl

     140,923  Home     

     140,208  How Ya Doin Up There

     121,606  That Kind of Fire  

 

iTUNES ...

Country Singles  

#50   You Time ... 👏

#123  Damn Strait ... 👏

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER:

It doesn't matter where Scotty begins, it's where he ends that counts!  The goal is a GOLD album -- a rarity among today's Country artists ... Scotty earned GOLD for "Seasons Change" because he was finally able to release a 3rd single from the same album (TY Triple Tigers).  He hopes to do the same with "Same Truck" -- You Time, Damn Strait, and ??? ... Let's go!  

Edited by drdeb
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2021 at 6:44 PM, drdeb said:

 

SAME TRUCK UPDATE /  10.10.21 (updated on Sunday)

 

SPOTIFY  

 13,429,434 You Time

    1,210,230 Why You Gotta Be Like That

     690,663  Same Truck

     617,215    Damn Strait

     532,952  Carolina To Me     

     190,515   It Matters To Her

     155,750   It'll Grow On Ya

     155,633  The Waiter

     150,305  Small Town Girl

     140,923  Home     

     140,208  How Ya Doin Up There

     121,606  That Kind of Fire  

 

iTUNES ...

Country Singles  

#50   You Time ... 👏

#123  Damn Strait ... 👏

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER:

It doesn't matter where Scotty begins, it's where he ends that counts!  The goal is a GOLD album -- a rarity among today's Country artists ... Scotty earned GOLD for "Seasons Change" because he was finally able to release a 3rd single from the same album (TY Triple Tigers).  He hopes to do the same with "Same Truck" -- You Time, Damn Strait, and ??? ... Let's go!  

 

SAME TRUCK UPDATE /  10.17.21 (updated on Sunday)

 

SPOTIFY  

 13,761,350  You Time

   1,256,601  Why You Gotta Be Like That

     726,156   Same Truck

     715,918   Damn Strait

     563,983  Carolina To Me     

     211,026    It Matters To Her

     172,176    The Waiter

     170,903   It'll Grow On Ya   

     167,183    Small Town Girl

     155,793   Home     

     155,723   How Ya Doin Up There

     133,789  That Kind of Fire  

 

iTUNES ...

Country Singles  

#95   You Time ... 👏

#105  Damn Strait ... 👏

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER:

It doesn't matter where Scotty begins, it's where he ends that counts!  The goal is a GOLD album -- a rarity among today's Country artists ... Scotty earned GOLD for "Seasons Change" because he was finally able to release a 3rd single from the same album (TY Triple Tigers).  He hopes to do the same with "Same Truck" -- You Time, Damn Strait, and ??? ... Let's go!  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

 

Verified
@scottymccreery sat down with Joe Vito for the latest edition of Off The Record. McCreery spoke about the songwriting that went into his new record-

“For me, its cool how I’ve been able to make my records at 17, 20, 23, 24, and now 27. A lot of my previous records were a lot of looking forward, being excited about the future- what’s to come . This record really is me sitting back, taking that 30,000 foot look at everything- being grateful for the little things, things I’ve learned, that I’ve put into songs as a guy and as a husband. I think that definitely shows through in a lot of the writing on this record.

 

 

 

Edited by buttons66
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/17/2021 at 9:28 AM, drdeb said:

SAME TRUCK UPDATE /  10.17.21 (updated on Sunday)

 

SPOTIFY  

 13,761,350  You Time

   1,256,601  Why You Gotta Be Like That

     726,156   Same Truck

     715,918   Damn Strait

     563,983  Carolina To Me     

     211,026    It Matters To Her

     172,176    The Waiter

     170,903   It'll Grow On Ya   

     167,183    Small Town Girl

     155,793   Home     

     155,723   How Ya Doin Up There

     133,789  That Kind of Fire  

 

iTUNES ...

Country Singles  

#95   You Time ... 👏

#105  Damn Strait ... 👏

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER:

It doesn't matter where Scotty begins, it's where he ends that counts!  The goal is a GOLD album -- a rarity among today's Country artists ... Scotty earned GOLD for "Seasons Change" because he was finally able to release a 3rd single from the same album (TY Triple Tigers).  He hopes to do the same with "Same Truck" -- You Time, Damn Strait, and ??? ... Let's go!  

 

SAME TRUCK UPDATE /  10.25.21 (updated on Sunday)

 

Apologies for being a day late (and more than a dollar short)! 🙂

 

SPOTIFY  

 14,166,897  You Time

   1,311,900  Why You Gotta Be Like That   

     841,977   Damn Strait

     768,453  Same Truck

     600,671  Carolina To Me     

     234,498  It Matters To Her

     189,449  The Waiter

     188,087   It'll Grow On Ya   

     186,296   Small Town Girl        

     174,003   How Ya Doin Up There

     172,966   Home 

     147,308  That Kind of Fire  

 

iTUNES ...

Country Singles  

#41  Damn Strait ... 👏

#100   You Time ... 👏

 

Country Albums

#30 Same Truck ... 👏

[Comparative (i.e., artists who released albums on the same day as Scotty):  Carly Pearce #38 and Jameson Rodgers unranked]

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER:

It doesn't matter where Scotty begins, it's where he ends that counts!  The goal is a GOLD album -- a rarity among today's Country artists ... Scotty earned GOLD for "Seasons Change" because he was finally able to release a 3rd single from the same album (TY Triple Tigers).  He hopes to do the same with "Same Truck" -- You Time, Damn Strait, and ??? ... Let's go!  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...