DWTS Season 30 Discussion Thread

*Amanda

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Okay but Posh on DWTS would be iconic.

She’d do the bare minimum in rehearsals, wear a little Gucci dress for her week 1 routine, pose and pout, get a low score, get booted and still be our favourite :wub:

This sounds so accurate. :haha:

18 minutes ago, *Lily said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTcqRauphtB/

I’m guessing this confirms The Miz who is a Libra and has two daughters (also The Real World hint)

I thought he has been ~confirmed~, or so he has from the articles I read. 

But The Miz should be a lot of fun, but he could also be too much and annoying.... So a mix of both. :haha: Curious who he will be with. I could see him with Cheryl or Witney.

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Okay but Posh on DWTS would be iconic.

She’d do the bare minimum in rehearsals, wear a little Gucci dress for her week 1 routine, pose and pout, get a low score, get booted and still be our favourite :wub:

cm067.gif?noredirect

Everyone else during rehearsals vs. Posh. :dead:

• Haha 3

On 9/5/2021 at 6:37 PM, *Wallace said:

I thought he has been ~confirmed~, or so he has from the articles I read. 

But The Miz should be a lot of fun, but he could also be too much and annoying.... So a mix of both. :haha: Curious who he will be with. I could see him with Cheryl or Witney.

Ooh yeah I think he was pretty much all but ~confirmed~ although I was waiting for him to be added to KB's confirmed list. But now he's on there :haha:

Mhmm I'm kinda feeling like he could get Cheryl however I could see him with Witney too. :yes: 

50 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Ooh yeah I think he was pretty much all but ~confirmed~ although I was waiting for him to be added to KB's confirmed list. But now he's on there :haha:

Mhmm I'm kinda feeling like he could get Cheryl however I could see him with Witney too. :yes: 

Ooh OK, I understand. I haven't checked there.

Yeah, I could probably see him more with Cheryl.

37 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

I'm torn. 

I despise wrestling dirt sheets but I know that the Miz would be fun ok the show. 

Wrestling dirt sheets? :dead:

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

It's a wrestling term. :haha:

48 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

Wrestling "journalists" that are wrong more often than not, but people like to take their word as Gospel 

Lmao this shows my lack of wrestling knowledge. :dead: Thank you both for this! :haha:

Bold prediction but I won’t be totally shocked if The Miz makes a finale or semi finals appearance. I don’t think he’ll be a great dancer but he’s been on multiple reality shows and reality show fans roll DEEP. I don’t think he’ll win or anything but I won’t be surprised if he’s the “how tf is he still here?!” Contestant of the season lol

9 hours ago, XoBrynn said:

Bold prediction but I won’t be totally shocked if The Miz makes a finale or semi finals appearance. I don’t think he’ll be a great dancer but he’s been on multiple reality shows and reality show fans roll DEEP. I don’t think he’ll win or anything but I won’t be surprised if he’s the “how tf is he still here?!” Contestant of the season lol

Yeah I'm getting big 'fan favorite' vibes from Miz already, not sure if I see him as one of the strongest dancers on-paper but definitely one of the biggest personalities which I can see carrying him for a while.

14 hours ago, XoBrynn said:

He is an attractive white guy who is charismatic and charming. 

So yes. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

With the official cast reveal happening tomorrow, I’m hoping the remaining stars/couples get spoiled before then because it’s always amusing when everything the show tries to keep under wraps gets spoiled. :giggle: 

:dead:

I'm hoping not because it's fun to have a few surprises for the reveal. :haha:

• Like 1