Skunk had a good performance at least. B)

• Like 1

Pepper going anyway. :whut:

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

Just now, bswanson said:

if it wrent for double elim pepper would still be there. just do an extrea week instead of double elim. Natasha was robbed . 

I don't like this either 

Is next week the finals?

11 minutes ago, istersay said:

I don't like this either 

Is next week the finals?

the other group performs next week and after that could be the finale .

• Like 1

I don't really like the wild card system.  I also wish they wouldn't show everything in the ads before we actually see it.

That Jester costume is so creepy.  It had a lot of detail for something that only lasted two weeks!  Oddly, at first when they said it was someone who had been banned, I thought it would be someone from one of those earlier bands, and then I thought my guess was wrong, but my first instinct was right.

On 11/10/2021 at 6:55 PM, istersay said:

1 gone, one more to go

It's hard to believe Pepper went home.  I thought Skunk would go, even though she's very good.

I adore the Bull costume.  It is warped to combine the bull and bull fighter, but it really works.

When Jenny lunged over the desk, I thought we were about to have a scandalous moment, LOL.  

4 hours ago, Mysteriosa said:

I don't really like the wild card system.  I also wish they wouldn't show everything in the ads before we actually see it.

That Jester costume is so creepy.  It had a lot of detail for something that only lasted two weeks!  Oddly, at first when they said it was someone who had been banned, I thought it would be someone from one of those earlier bands, and then I thought my guess was wrong, but my first instinct was right.

It's hard to believe Pepper went home.  I thought Skunk would go, even though she's very good.

I adore the Bull costume.  It is warped to combine the bull and bull fighter, but it really works.

When Jenny lunged over the desk, I thought we were about to have a scandalous moment, LOL.  

I thought Pepper would stay, Skunk is good, so is the Bull. wonder who will win this season.

I wonder if they audience saw something we didn't went she bent down lol

Jester's costume was bizarre. That plus with him being the weakest, I had no issues with his unmasking. I had a feeling Pepper would be the next one out. She, Bull, and Skunk were all strong acts; however, I believe the other two had more flash and showmanship, and that tends to do better in this environment. Also, Nicole is on the board for the Golden Ear! :wub: This certainly makes up for not getting any First Impression guesses right last season. :haha:

Speaking of Pepper, I'm glad the Take It Off buzzer was used already. I just didn't like the concept of someone being unmasked early because of a panelist's hunch. Of course Ken is the one who used it and got it wrong. :haha: While I'm on the subject, didn't Nick say in the first season he didn't know who was under the masks? If that's so, how would he know if any of the panelists guessed incorrectly after using the Take It Off buzzer? 🤔

6 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Jester's costume was bizarre. That plus with him being the weakest, I had no issues with his unmasking. I had a feeling Pepper would be the next one out. She, Bull, and Skunk were all strong acts; however, I believe the other two had more flash and showmanship, and that tends to do better in this environment. Also, Nicole is on the board for the Golden Ear! :wub: This certainly makes up for not getting any First Impression guesses right last season. :haha:

Speaking of Pepper, I'm glad the Take It Off buzzer was used already. I just didn't like the concept of someone being unmasked early because of a panelist's hunch. Of course Ken is the one who used it and got it wrong. :haha: While I'm on the subject, didn't Nick say in the first season he didn't know who was under the masks? If that's so, how would he know if any of the panelists guessed incorrectly after using the Take It Off buzzer? 🤔

Nick lifted the mask up and looked

7 minutes ago, istersay said:

https://ustvgo.tv/fox-hd-live-streaming/

two eliminations tonight

it will be down to 4 tonight. according to this the finale will be December 15th with a Christmas special the following week on the 22nd. maybe there will be a week without an episode

https://screenrant.com/masked-singer-christmas-singalong-special-finale/

• Like 1

Just now, jdanton2 said:

it will be down to 4 tonight. according to this the finale will be December 15th with a Christmas special the following week on the 22nd. maybe there will be a week without an episode

https://screenrant.com/masked-singer-christmas-singalong-special-finale/

oh, interesting, maybe so, interrupted by specials or sports or something