5 hours ago, Crisis said:

I had a feeling Cupcake was one of the Pointer Sisters but couldn't determine which one; therefore, I'll take partial credit. :haha: This is a stacked group, so the next elimination will be difficult. With that said, barring something strange happening I'll guess Mallard will be the next to go and feel that Banana Split and Queen Of Hearts are the best of the group.

As for Caterpillar, I don't have anything so far.

i see you had the right prediction for cupcake 2 weeks ago. it was not someone i would have thought of.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

i see you had the right prediction for cupcake 2 weeks ago. it was not someone i would have thought of.

The funny thing is I completely pulled the guess out of thin air. :haha: I remembered one or two of the Pointer Sisters had a really deep almost masculine voice and I thought of them outside of my two initial guesses. I couldn't remember which one it was, nor could I remember if that sister was still alive. :haha:

Speaking of The Pointer Sisters, it's too bad Ruth and Anita couldn't perform as a duo as they initially wanted to due to Anita's health issues. It was probably for the better since duos and groups tend to get the short stick on the show so far. Maybe Banana Split can change that.

extra episode tonight with masks from the past.

• Like 1

no episode tonight because of the world series. Monday they did a countdown of best mask singers of the past .Monster who was T Pain was the favorite.

. also  a recap of this years finalists plus the debut of a new wild card who was beach ball.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

no episode tonight because of the world series. Monday they did a countdown of best mask singers of the past .Monster who was T Pain was the favorite.

. also  a recap of this years finalists plus the debut of a new wild card who was beach ball.

I was so bummed when I turned on the stream lol