it's on :w00twave: stream

Bull is up first- Britney Spears’ ‘Circus

Hamster, Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Skunk Midnight Train to Georgia

Baby singing the Flintstones theme song :lmao:

most online predictions were right for baby. :haha:

• Like 1

On 9/23/2021 at 9:01 PM, sydneysam said:

Toni Braxton getting eliminated over Baby and Hamster was a crime. That was such an upset

and she did all of her performances while wearing a face mask?! what a queen

She has lupus so she has to be extra careful. :yes:

• Like 2

I didn’t spend that many years stanning

Natasha Bedingfield

to not guess her within literally the first 5 words. I actually yelled from excitement and damn that tops every version of the song on The Voice for sure.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 2

I had a feeling Baby was Larry The Cable Guy! :haha: Him singing the theme from The Flintstones was iconic! :dead: With that said, he was the weakest and the costume was kind of creepy, so I don't mind the cut.

As for Pepper:

I agree with the others saying she's Natasha Bedingfield. It certainly sounds like her.

22 hours ago, Crisis said:

I had a feeling Baby was Larry The Cable Guy! :haha: Him singing the theme from The Flintstones was iconic! :dead: With that said, he was the weakest and the costume was kind of creepy, so I don't mind the cut.

As for Pepper:

Reveal hidden contents

I agree with the others saying she's Natasha Bedingfield. It certainly sounds like her.

i think it could be as well. a big reason i love this show is they get all these great somewhat forgotten  artists from past decades to appear. it is unlikely to get current artists of course but is great for the nostalgia.B)

• Like 1

Larry the Cable Guy as Baby was hilarious. :lmao:

I'm loving Bull and Skunk.

omg I was thinking Pepper was Natasha Bedingfield. Then I look at some other people's guesses and see them guessing the same thing.

Yay! I feel like I've never been so on point with so many of the contestants this early. :haha:

• Haha 1

I had a feeling Cupcake was one of the Pointer Sisters but couldn't determine which one; therefore, I'll take partial credit. :haha: This is a stacked group, so the next elimination will be difficult. With that said, barring something strange happening I'll guess Mallard will be the next to go and feel that Banana Split and Queen Of Hearts are the best of the group.

As for Caterpillar, I don't have anything so far.

• Like 1