i thought Cupcake sounded like Rupaul but he is alot taller

5 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Say hello to …

Reveal hidden contents

Kat McPhee and David Foster

they were really good and some of the spoilers say it is them.

Steve Harvey?! :dead: Seriously Jenny?! :dead: I thought Nicole's guess being one of the Lil rappers was absurd. :haha:

It was a solid group, for there were no obvious weak links here. With that said, I thought it would be between Cupcake and Dalmatian. I had no idea who Dalmatian was, but the clues made sense looking back at them. 

As for the surviving acts of Group B:

Queen Of Hearts: I'm going to say Jewel. It sounds like her. I think she'll be around for a while, which is unfortunate because the costume is ugly.

Mallard: No idea

Cupcake: I want to say RuPaul, but he appears to be taller than what Cupcake looks like. I'll guess Billy Porter; however, I'll throw something out there and guess one of The Pointer Sisters. I get that vibe for some reason.

Banana Split:

source.gif&f=1&nofb=1

I'll eat my laptop if they aren't Katharine McPhee and David Foster. :haha: I thought it was them from the clues; however, it was the voice that definitely gave it away. I know that voice from anywhere. :wub:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Crisis said:

Steve Harvey?! :dead: Seriously Jenny?! :dead: I thought Nicole's guess being one of the Lil rappers was absurd. :haha:

It was a solid group, for there were no obvious weak links here. With that said, I thought it would be between Cupcake and Dalmatian. I had no idea who Dalmatian was, but the clues made sense looking back at them. 

As for the surviving acts of Group B:

Hide contents

Queen Of Hearts: I'm going to say Jewel. It sounds like her. I think she'll be around for a while, which is unfortunate because the costume is ugly.

Mallard: No idea

Cupcake: I want to say RuPaul, but he appears to be taller than what Cupcake looks like. I'll guess Billy Porter; however, I'll throw something out there and guess one of The Pointer Sisters. I get that vibe for some reason.

Banana Split:

source.gif&f=1&nofb=1

I'll eat my laptop if they aren't Katharine McPhee and David Foster. :haha: I thought it was them from the clues; however, it was the voice that definitely gave it away. I know that voice from anywhere. :wub:

Regarding Cupcake - I can see why people think those two. One is way too big of a star atm to be afforded to be on this - could it be someone who replaced him on a certain Broadway show? Maybe.  Regarding the other one? The other one refuses to way drag in public so I don't think he would sign up for the show :haha: 

I agree about Queen of Hearts although I love the costume. I did give the reasoning why I think it's the one that you mentioned :haha: 

A fun show from Group B!

I was surprised about Dalmatian being Tyga. Robin was guessing Nelly, but I didn't get a Nelly sound from him at all, lol.

I have a guess on Banana Split

Definitely getting a Katharine McPhee-Foster & David Foster feel from them.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, *Chris said:

Regarding Cupcake - I can see why people think those two. One is way too big of a star atm to be afforded to be on this - could it be someone who replaced him on a certain Broadway show? Maybe.  Regarding the other one? The other one refuses to way drag in public so I don't think he would sign up for the show :haha: 

Well, I'll go with my left field third guess if it's not my first two. :haha:

9 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I was surprised about Dalmatian being Tyga. Robin was guessing Nelly, but I didn't get a Nelly sound from him at all, lol.

I noticed Robin don't get the people he worked with or was associated with in some form or another. :haha: He didn't guess Robot or Giraffe correctly despite collaborating with the former on a couple of songs and was a childhood friend of the latter. Now he add Dalmatian to the list. :haha:

9 hours ago, *Wallace said:

A fun show from Group B!

I have a guess on Banana Split

Hide contents

Definitely getting a Katharine McPhee-Foster & David Foster feel from them.

Welcome to the club, Wally!

I think we all caught onto that one :haha: 

On 9/29/2021 at 7:29 PM, *Chris said:

Unsure about the mallard.

The cupcake is a huge surprise.

I know 100% who the Mallard is. As soon as he opened his mouth, 3 notes in....there was no doubt. Even without any clues....

Link to possible spoiler:

Listen to the voice in the YouTube video....lol, he didn't even try to disguise it:

https://youtu.be/LhgABAaue0A

Edited by laughlady1

6 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

They might as well get a new panel of judges, then! 😆

Absolutely!

In a year of the importance of vaccine, we shouldn’t reward someone like JM! 

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

Absolutely!

In a year of the importance of vaccine, we shouldn’t reward someone like JM! 

It wouldn't bother me if they got a new panel of judges.  I still haven't forgiven Jenny for guessing that someone was Barack Obama. 😕

8 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

It wouldn't bother me if they got a new panel of judges.  I still haven't forgiven Jenny for guessing that someone was Barack Obama. 😕

Their guesses are too much.

That’s why my partner refuses to watch the show.

the only judge i would have gotten rid of is Ken but he has kind of grown on me . the show is obviously scripted so they have to guess the most random people.