Jump to content

Recommended Posts

i thought Cupcake sounded like Rupaul but he is alot taller

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Say hello to …

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Kat McPhee and David Foster

 

they were really good and some of the spoilers say it is them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Steve Harvey?! :dead: Seriously Jenny?! :dead: I thought Nicole's guess being one of the Lil rappers was absurd. :haha:

 

It was a solid group, for there were no obvious weak links here. With that said, I thought it would be between Cupcake and Dalmatian. I had no idea who Dalmatian was, but the clues made sense looking back at them. 

 

As for the surviving acts of Group B:

Queen Of Hearts: I'm going to say Jewel. It sounds like her. I think she'll be around for a while, which is unfortunate because the costume is ugly.

Mallard: No idea

Cupcake: I want to say RuPaul, but he appears to be taller than what Cupcake looks like. I'll guess Billy Porter; however, I'll throw something out there and guess one of The Pointer Sisters. I get that vibe for some reason.

Banana Split:

source.gif&f=1&nofb=1

I'll eat my laptop if they aren't Katharine McPhee and David Foster. :haha: I thought it was them from the clues; however, it was the voice that definitely gave it away. I know that voice from anywhere. :wub:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Crisis said:

Steve Harvey?! :dead: Seriously Jenny?! :dead: I thought Nicole's guess being one of the Lil rappers was absurd. :haha:

 

It was a solid group, for there were no obvious weak links here. With that said, I thought it would be between Cupcake and Dalmatian. I had no idea who Dalmatian was, but the clues made sense looking back at them. 

 

As for the surviving acts of Group B:

 

  Hide contents

 

Queen Of Hearts: I'm going to say Jewel. It sounds like her. I think she'll be around for a while, which is unfortunate because the costume is ugly.

Mallard: No idea

Cupcake: I want to say RuPaul, but he appears to be taller than what Cupcake looks like. I'll guess Billy Porter; however, I'll throw something out there and guess one of The Pointer Sisters. I get that vibe for some reason.

Banana Split:

source.gif&f=1&nofb=1

I'll eat my laptop if they aren't Katharine McPhee and David Foster. :haha: I thought it was them from the clues; however, it was the voice that definitely gave it away. I know that voice from anywhere. :wub:

Regarding Cupcake - I can see why people think those two. One is way too big of a star atm to be afforded to be on this - could it be someone who replaced him on a certain Broadway show? Maybe.  Regarding the other one? The other one refuses to way drag in public so I don't think he would sign up for the show :haha: 

I agree about Queen of Hearts although I love the costume. I did give the reasoning why I think it's the one that you mentioned :haha: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A fun show from Group B!

 

I was surprised about Dalmatian being Tyga. Robin was guessing Nelly, but I didn't get a Nelly sound from him at all, lol.

 

I have a guess on Banana Split

Definitely getting a Katharine McPhee-Foster & David Foster feel from them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, *Chris said:

Regarding Cupcake - I can see why people think those two. One is way too big of a star atm to be afforded to be on this - could it be someone who replaced him on a certain Broadway show? Maybe.  Regarding the other one? The other one refuses to way drag in public so I don't think he would sign up for the show :haha: 

 

Well, I'll go with my left field third guess if it's not my first two. :haha:

 

9 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I was surprised about Dalmatian being Tyga. Robin was guessing Nelly, but I didn't get a Nelly sound from him at all, lol.

 

I noticed Robin don't get the people he worked with or was associated with in some form or another. :haha: He didn't guess Robot or Giraffe correctly despite collaborating with the former on a couple of songs and was a childhood friend of the latter. Now he add Dalmatian to the list. :haha:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, *Wallace said:

A fun show from Group B!

 

I was surprised about Dalmatian being Tyga. Robin was guessing Nelly, but I didn't get a Nelly sound from him at all, lol.

 

I have a guess on Banana Split

 

  Hide contents

Definitely getting a Katharine McPhee-Foster & David Foster feel from them.

 

Welcome to the club, Wally!

I think we all caught onto that one :haha: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/29/2021 at 7:29 PM, *Chris said:

Unsure about the mallard.

 

The cupcake is a huge surprise.

I know 100% who the Mallard is. As soon as he opened his mouth, 3 notes in....there was no doubt. Even without any clues....

 

Link to possible spoiler:

 

 

Listen to the voice in the YouTube video....lol, he didn't even try to disguise it:

 

https://youtu.be/LhgABAaue0A

Edited by laughlady1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

They might as well get a new panel of judges, then! 😆

Absolutely!

 

In a year of the importance of vaccine, we shouldn’t reward someone like JM! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

Absolutely!

 

In a year of the importance of vaccine, we shouldn’t reward someone like JM! 

It wouldn't bother me if they got a new panel of judges.  I still haven't forgiven Jenny for guessing that someone was Barack Obama. 😕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

It wouldn't bother me if they got a new panel of judges.  I still haven't forgiven Jenny for guessing that someone was Barack Obama. 😕

Their guesses are too much.

 

That’s why my partner refuses to watch the show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the only judge i would have gotten rid of is Ken but he has kind of grown on me . the show is obviously scripted so they have to guess the most random people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...