my favorite tonight surprisingly was the skunk. the baby was quite the crazy costume .:haha: sad to see a legend like Toni Braxton get voted off so early. her two performances were pretty good.

Edited by jdanton2

Finally got around to watching the first two episodes.

I had a feeling Octopus was Dwight Howard and Mother Nature was Vivica A. Fox. Both were fun, especially the former, but they were the weakest of the group. LOL at Ken getting his First Impression guess right first. Ken has always been good with the athletes, so it was no surprise he got Octopus correct. Disappointed Pufferfish is already out. I thought either Baby or Hamster was weaker, oh well. Back to Pufferfish, I knew she was Toni Braxton from the beginning. As much as she tried, she could not disguise her voice from me. :haha: I found Nick's disbelief at the panel not guessing her kind of amusing. :haha: Her performing with two masks on was certainly impressive, especially considering other acts talked about how hot those costumes are.

As for the remaining acts, I'll put my guesses in spoiler tags. These are without me reading any spoilers.

Baby: I'm getting a strong Larry The Cable Guy vibe from him.

Bull: I'm leaning towards Todrick Hall. He sounds and moves like him. I think Nicole knows who he is based on her body language and words.

Hamster: I don't have anything for him thus far.

Skunk: I'm thinking this is Faith Evans. Her voice sounds a lot like her.

• Like 1

Such a shame to lose Pufferfish aka a legend such as Toni Braxton this soon. :( I actually wasn't able to recognize her voice, so I'm a bad fan, lmao.

I don't have too many guesses, but I do have one in mind.

I'm getting a Todrick Hall vibe from the Bull.

I really heard it I'm his voice on the Rascal Flatts song. And the cheerleading clue he had made me think of him too.

I have an idea who Queen is :

1- queen of heart is form Alice in wonderland, and she has an album called goodbye Alice in wonderland 

2- put an southern accent as a decoy that she went country at one point 

3- wizard of oz hint as she covered sotr

4- distinct tone 

JEWEL

8 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I have an idea who Queen is :

Hide contents

1- queen of heart is form Alice in wonderland, and she has an album called goodbye Alice in wonderland 

2- put an southern accent as a decoy that she went country at one point 

3- wizard of oz hint as she covered sotr

4- distinct tone 

JEWEL

oh that's a good guess