The Masked Singer Season 6

Bull was my favorite, but I figured Queen of Hearts would win. I enjoyed both, but overall this wasn't a season I was very invested in.

19 hours ago, Crisis said:

There were two other positives: Nicole won the Golden Ear and Jenny didn't. Nicole certainly redeemed herself from last season. :haha: At least one of my favorite ladies won something this season. :wub: :haha:

Her comeback was incredible! :shock:  Congrats to Nicole on winning the Golden Ear. :clap: 

18 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I can't decide if I love it or hate it when the judges pretend to not know who someone is the entire season, but then the final guesses come around and they reveal they knew from the very beginning lol

I kind of like it. It keeps it secret and we don't have to hear them repeat the correct answer every week. :haha: 

On 12/16/2021 at 3:20 PM, miss denise said:

I was eager to see your thoughts on this reveal, although I knew you would have known from the start. :giggle: It was so fun to see her on the show! I also thought about her (them) performing with Nicole for you. :haha: 

Yeah, I might have had a thing or two to say about this. :lmao:

On 12/16/2021 at 3:22 PM, miss denise said:

I kind of like it. It keeps it secret and we don't have to hear them repeat the correct answer every week. :haha: 

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I liked how Nicole revealed she knew Bull was Todrick Hall from the beginning without giving anything away during the season.

Christmas special tonight which airs for 2 hours.

did not remember a Christmas tree as a costume . it happened in an earlier season before i started watching. :haha: