Jump to content

S21: Favorite Confirmed Girl/s so Far (Poll) (Spoilers)


Misirlou
 Share

S21: Favorite Confirmed Girl/s so Far (Poll)  

45 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose:

    • Holly Forbes
      24
    • Jershika Maple
      11
    • Katherine Ann Mohler
      4
    • Parker McKay
      5
    • Brittany Bree
      8
    • Bella DeNapoli
      13
    • Ryleigh Plank
      11
    • Hailey Green
      6
    • Wendy Moten
      23
    • KJ Jennings
      10
    • Kinsey Rose
      4
    • Kaitlyn Velez
      0
    • The Cunningham Sisters
      2
    • KCK3
      0


Recommended Posts

OMG THIS IS SO HARD 😩

 

The country/soul side of me is pulling for Wendy and Kinsey, but the pop side of me is pushing for KK and Bella. There’s also an entirely different side that’s pulling for Hailey. :haha: #helpme

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Holly, Hailey, Wendy, and Kinsey.

 

I’m waiting for confirmation on one more female artist, and I’m not getting attached to any groups until we have more info on their runs on the show + the audience reaction to them.

 

Haven’t checked out Bella yet but I’ve been meaning to do so, she seems like she’s got potential to be a favorite.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Holly catching up with Wendy, huh. The reason I made it a multiple choice poll is because I thought the latter was gonna run away with the results.

 

She's leading now 😮 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

 

interesting, because her fan thread isn't all that active.


It’s simple. Wendy sings country, even if it’s not all the time. That’s a huge stumbling block for some IDFers. It’s always been like that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:


It’s simple. Wendy sings country, even if it’s not all the time. That’s a huge stumbling block for some IDFers. It’s always been like that. 


She also doesn’t fit the indie/teen girl mold that has more active fan thread participants.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:


It’s simple. Wendy sings country, even if it’s not all the time. That’s a huge stumbling block for some IDFers. It’s always been like that. 

Yeah, although most of IDFers hate the twangy sounds of country males more than the genre as a whole, but there are some that can´t even say the name of the genre without throwing a hate comment towards it. 

 

Wendy will have a lot of fans here, she´s already being hyped as hell, but let´s see how many stick with her through the long run in the show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:


She also doesn’t fit the indie/teen girl mold that has more active fan thread participants.


That’s true, but she does have the biggest fan thread, in terms of views, pages, and members. I think she’s probably a lot of people’s first or second choice, but the “country” thing might give some of them a little pause, so they vote for someone else in the poll. It could easily be a totally different story once the season gets underway. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t usually look at contestants preseason because I like to be more surprised during the actual show

 

But I will say that I’m 99% sure that I will love Wendy on the show, as she is very experienced and seems like one of the best technical singers to go on the show. I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t make Top 12

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


That’s true, but she does have the biggest fan thread, in terms of views, pages, and members. I think she’s probably a lot of people’s first or second choice, but the “country” thing might give some of them a little pause, so they vote for someone else in the poll. It could easily be a totally different story once the season gets underway. 

It depends though. How did everyone vote? If they voted for only their #1, Wendy might have missed out. She’s probably still in most user’s Top 3 females though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bk1234 said:

It depends though. How did everyone vote? If they voted for only their #1, Wendy might have missed out. She’s probably still in most user’s Top 3 females though.


I don’t think many here have a solid #1 at this point. It seems like much of IDF stans everyone right now. Well, that is certainly going to change once we learn they aren’t all as awesome as we think they are. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to S21: Favorite Confirmed Girl/s so Far (Poll) (Spoilers)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...