• Mandi Castillo - Stand by Me by Ben E King
    • Arei Moon - You Don´t Know My Name by Alicia Keys
    • Micah Iverson - Graveyard by Halsey
    • Tayler Green - Time after Time by Cindi Lauper
    • Allegra Miles - Chandelier by Sia
    • Cedrice - Love on the Brain by Rihanna
    • Toneisha Harris - Diamonds by Rihanna

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

He didn’t decline as much as Mike (who isn’t on this poll for obvious reason), he just didn’t have a moment. This was well said, he was still a frontrunner, he just allowed other competitors to catch up to him. Seeing as how Knockouts have been important in recent seasons, it could have possibly hurt his chances of actually winning (Or a better Knockout could have placed him above Toneisha, who had possibly her best performance this round)

Yeah, I remember a source comment saying that in this round CammWess gave the type of performance you´d expect Thunderstorm to give. And I agree, honestly. 

I think Camm, Allegra, Toneisha, Todd, Joanna, Zan and Megan all outdid Tstorm in this round.

27 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think Camm, Allegra, Toneisha, Todd, Joanna, Zan and Megan all outdid Tstorm in this round.

Damn that's almost the entire Top 9. I would even go as far as to say Micah had a more memorable KO than Tstorm.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Damn that's almost the entire Top 9. I would even go as far as to say Micah had a more memorable KO than Tstorm.

Micah’s was more memorable for me because of his reaction - he clearly expected to lose that match.

Tstorm wasn’t even bad (even with the goof accounted for) but most of his other work on the show was stronger.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, I remember a source comment saying that in this round CammWess gave the type of performance you´d expect Thunderstorm to give. And I agree, honestly. 

Out of everyone who the spoilers stated made playoffs, CammWess seemed to be the biggest playoff fodder before the Knockouts happened, especially being on Team John (which was stacked early on), and the fact that the spoilers stated that he was better than Thunderstorm was a sign that Thunderstorm’s Knockout wasn’t a moment.

On 7/10/2021 at 1:16 PM, VintageVoice said:

Micah’s was more memorable for me because of his reaction - he clearly expected to lose that match.

Tstorm wasn’t even bad (even with the goof accounted for) but most of his other work on the show was stronger.

Kelly picking Micah was definitely a risky move, but it paid off because he gave one of the best playoff performances.

Honestly, now that I think about it, that Knockout was sandwiched between his two best performances on the show 

6 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Kelly picking Micah was definitely a risky move, but it paid off because he gave one of the best playoff performances.

Honestly, now that I think about it, that Knockout was sandwiched between his two best performances on the show 

I loved him blinds to PO and I genuinely thought he had Top 3 potential with Todd + Thunderstorm but his finale night was just not it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I loved him blinds to PO and I genuinely thought he had Top 3 potential with Todd + Thunderstorm but his finale night was just not it.

Micah and CammWess both had bad finale nights and Toneisha’s finale night was good, so the Top 3 became obvious (I knew those 2 wouldn’t pass Todd or Thunderstorm though).

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

Micah and CammWess both had bad finale nights and Toneisha’s finale night was good, so the Top 3 became obvious (I knew those 2 wouldn’t pass Todd or Thunderstorm though).

CammWess had a great blind, meh battle (because of the song choice), great KO, meh PO, great SF, meh finale night

Very inconsistent

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Rewatched Camm’s performances after a while and GOSH. I’m so happy he’s winning the poll, as he should!

I still stand by my opinion that he gave the best performance of that season.

Edited by FloorWax