TVUS21 male or female winner this season?

CandiceFan12

TVUS21 male or female winner this season?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. TVUS21 male or female winner this season?

• Male
    • Female
  2. 2. TVUS21 Winning Coach?

• Blake
    • Ariana
    • John
    • Kelly

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Based in the results of this poll, I gather most people voting think Blake’s AA soul/country female is going to win. 

From a simple view so far, she does seem like the most likely option, based on her ability and possible voting potential.

We still have to know the rest of the cast though, and see how they are actually recieved on the show.

16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

From a simple view so far, she does seem like the most likely option, based on her ability and possible voting potential.

We still have to know the rest of the cast though, and see how they are actually recieved on the show.

I’m not ready to vote in the poll, but I would put her at the top of a power ranking of the contestants we know about. 

Edited by TeamAudra

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m not ready to vote in the poll, but I would put her at the top of a power ranking of the contestants we know about. 

Yeah, that´s pretty much where I´m standing right now. I´m not declaring a winner until at least the KOs anyway. Probably after the playoffs, since going live is tricky. But she probably has the biggest chance out of everyone we know so far.

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, that´s pretty much where I´m standing right now. I´m not declaring a winner until at least the KOs anyway. Probably after the playoffs, since going live is tricky. But she probably has the biggest chance out of everyone we know so far.

It seems like she’s so far above this show. We always get amateurs, semi-pros, and pros, but she seems to be on yet another level of “pro” based on her body of work over her career. It will be interesting. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It seems like she’s so far above this show. We always get amateurs, semi-pros, and pros, but she seems to be on yet another level of “pro” based on her body of work over her career. It will be interesting. 

That´s true. Either way, it will be fun to watch her do her thing. I´m intrigued in the direction she plans of following on the show. She auditioned with a soul version of a Beatles song, but she picked the resident country coach.

Also, I´m surprised they got someone like her precisely on the season where a hyped new coach is joining, knowing damn well Wendy wouldn´t pick someone who wasn´t even born when she already released her first album.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...