Keilah Grace Fan Thread

season1

3 hours ago, season1 said:

Three chair turn for Keilah. :thumbs: 

Reveal hidden contents

I wish she picked Ariana or Kelly though. They probably could have helped her more with confidence, especially Ariana, who probably can give her useful pointers for someone starting very young in the industry.

yTIj5Oel.png

Not even just that. Ariana already has that actress connection with her. I think she really understood her singing style. My guess is that she picked John to stand out. We’ll see if it works out for her. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, season1 said:

Keilah sang her heart out on her battle and I don't care what John and the other tone deaf coaches said, Keilah won that battle. She is a rock star on that stage.

At least she didn't get montaged.

Let’s not forget, Ariana chose Keilah as the winner. :wub: I still feel she would have been better off on her team, but it’s over and done now. Keilah has a great voice and she can perform! I wish her run had been longer, but I’m sure she’ll make up with it with her post-show music. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Let’s not forget, Ariana chose Keilah as the winner. :wub: I still feel she would have been better off on her team, but it’s over and done now. Keilah has a great voice and she can perform! I wish her run had been longer, but I’m sure she’ll make up with it with her post-show music. 

Not only that but the fans preferred Keilah as well which she won in the app. Joshua was great too but I preferred Keilah as she wasn't overdoing it. I think that's why she won in the app maybe and minivan probably thought Joshua was too much which is understandable. I wish she got a steal at least. 

• Like 2

I added the battle round trivia image [h/t Dany] to the OP:

WshB07Pl.png

Also, thanks to TeamAudra and Dany for capturing the fact that Keilah won on the app by a good margin. "America" chose Keilah. :thumbs:

KcFxgGQ.png

p4J9Epsl.png?1

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...