๐™ณ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š ๐š…๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š•'๐šœ ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐Ÿ”ฅ

sydneysam

3 hours ago, sydneysam said:

IMG-20210717-185022.jpg

ย 

Looks like David's on his way to Cali today. Travel safe David!! ๐Ÿ’ž I love the capture!! so aesthetic, love the colors

Beautiful. ๐Ÿ’ž Safe travels David!

• Like 2

Just saw that JADN's song, Little Love has already near 800kย streams on Spotify ๐Ÿ˜ฎย and Just Like That has near 700k streams too

ย 

Little Love's a song included in their City Skies album. I love how catchy that song is lol (the long nights, red lights, blue eyes, black tightsย part keeps on repeating in my head LMAO)- the chorus part was really smartย ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Thanks 6

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Havenโ€™t had a chance to check out JADNโ€™s EP yet, but Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s great - Iโ€™ll give it a listen (or 50) when I get off work tonight.

ย 

HAHAH this cracked me up ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

ย 

HAHAH this cracked me up ๐Ÿ˜‚

I donโ€™t understand what about my brain makes it go โ€œTONEโ€ and latch onto artistsโ€™ voicesย to this extent, but whatever it is Davidโ€™s got it in spades (other recent singing show alumni include my Season 20 rankingsย #1, Casey Bishop from this past season ofย American Idol, and Sid Kingsley, but theyโ€™re far from the only examples of this).

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I donโ€™t understand what about my brain makes it go โ€œTONEโ€ and latch onto artistsโ€™ voicesย to this extent, but whatever it is Davidโ€™s got it in spades (other recent singing show alumni include my Season 20 rankingsย #1, Casey Bishop from this past season ofย American Idol, and Sid Kingsley, but theyโ€™re far from the only examples of this).

ย 

you've definitely got good tastes ๐Ÿคฉ but same- lol

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

While scrolling through David's Instagram, because I was finding for a younger photo of him- y'all will know soon why ;), I have learned that his first ever original released was titled Just Know. However, I cannot find any link to it- so consider this just as a trivia/fact or something ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

He's definitely a good songwriter too. I think he wrote/co-wrote some of JADN's songs

ย 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Forgot to post it here but I've found a piano cover from David's IG account

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPdz-ZfBZcf/?utm_medium=copy_link

ย 

yes, it is the one from La La Land (one of my faves ๐Ÿคฉ). this is so beautiful โค๏ธ

ย 

He's not only a good keyboard player- he's also a good drummer ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be88Aq1BPch/?utm_medium=copy_link

ย 

Here's his drum (?) cover of Filthy of Justin Timberlake. Guy's hella talented ๐Ÿ”ฅย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

How far does everybody think David will go on the showย 

As a general rule, indie-alt guys don't make the finale, so I'm thinking semifinals would be his likely ceiling (hopefully I'm wrong) but until we find out more about Team Ari I don't want to speculate beyond that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jamescasaki said:

ย 

Honestly depends on the format. But hopefully (and manifesting) that he reaches the live rounds ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

• Like 3

7 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

Not sure tbh. The thing about Team Ari, and probably the reason why I havenโ€™t made any fan threads for Team Ari contestants, is that Ariana is unpredictable at this point. There are no patterns that would allow us to predictย her decisions.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Not sure tbh. The thing about Team Ari, and probably the reason why I havenโ€™t made any fan threads for Team Ari contestants, is that Ariana is unpredictable at this point. There are no patterns that would allow us to predictย her decisions.

ย 

That's the thing I'm scared about the most too, but I trust Ari's decision making. (and hopefully David singing her song and being her last artist in the first taping influences that decision jk)

ย 

You haven't made any fan thread for any Team Ari contestants- while here I am, already made fan threads for 3 of her artists ๐Ÿ’€. Such a riskย :haha:ย 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

That's the thing I'm scared about the most too, but I trust Ari's decision making. (and hopefully David singing her song and being her last artist in the first taping influences that decision jk)

ย 

You haven't made any fan thread for any Team Ari contestants- while here I am, already made fan threads for 3 of her artists ๐Ÿ’€. Such a riskย :haha:ย 

Thatโ€™s my hope. Singing her song should put him at the top of her favorites list.ย 
ย 

I might do one for Carolina, who might be Team Ari.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Room Full of Strangers just reached more than a thousand streams on Spotifyย ๐Ÿฅฐย (there's no specific number, but it appears already on the popular hits category, which means it has more than a thousand streams already)

ย 

And, JADN had increased number of monthly listeners ever since the EP was released :)))

ย 

ย 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/18/2021 at 9:42 PM, sydneysam said:

Room Full of Strangers just reached more than a thousand streams on Spotifyย ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

Another daily update from me (because I am to obsessed with JADN's and David's music right now jkย ๐Ÿคช)ย LOL- Next To Me also reached more than a thousand streams !!

ย 

Weird how both of these songs were also my faves from that album lmaoย :haha:

ย 

ย 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, rockballerina said:

ย 

Wait, this might be a weird question but are you the artist who I frequently see on the instagram stories of the contestants from last season @sydneysam? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ That's so cool!ย 

ย 

I'm not sure, there are some Voice digital artists too ๐Ÿค” but yeah some Voice S20 artists did recognized some of my artworks :)))

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, rockballerina said:

ย 

Wait, this might be a weird question but are you the artist who I frequently see on the instagram stories of the contestants from last season @sydneysam? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ That's so cool!ย 

Samโ€™s artย was featured briefly in a rehearsal snippet where Pia talked about fan support in semifinals week (weโ€™ll see if that was a one-off or if it happens again this season).

ย 

Also, now that thereโ€™s more S21 names, does anyone have guesses for who David might face in the battles?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, now that thereโ€™s more S21 names, does anyone have guesses for who David might face in the battles?

ย 

I can still see him getting paired with a woman- however with all the woman's names on Team Ari right now, I can't see anyone getting paired with him (and I don't want to, especially if it's Bella ๐Ÿ˜ญ). The most likely to be paired with him right now imo is probably Vaughn?? they both have this easy tones to listen to?ย :haha:

9 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

I can still see him getting paired with a woman- however with all the woman's names on Team Ari right now, I can't see anyone getting paired with him (and I don't want to, especially if it's Bella ๐Ÿ˜ญ). The most likely to be paired with him right now imo is probably Vaughn?? they both have this easy tones to listen to?ย :haha:

Thereโ€™s one unconfirmed female contestant I think would work really well with him vocally, but of the confirmed names Vaughn makes sense (and to a lesser extent Samuel also does) even though itโ€™s a match I hadnโ€™t considered.ย 
ย 

The exciting part of a new coach + missing spoilers is the element of unpredictability but thatโ€™s also the stressful bit ๐Ÿฅฒ

• Like 1