๐™ณ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š ๐š…๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š•'๐šœ ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐Ÿ”ฅ

jamescasaki

30 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

And adding more songs I swear I'm a normal person with hobbies y'all:

• Budapest - George Ezra (he'd probably have to change the key since George's voice is pretty deep but the vibes are there)
  • Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran
  • Photograph - Ed Sheeran
  • You Are The Best Thing - Ray LaMontagne
  • Apologize - OneRepublic

ย 

HAHAHAH I can relate ๐Ÿ’€

ย 

another set of good song choices!! I can see him slaying an Ed Sheeran. Ooh I miss Budapest on the show!! it'd be interesting to hear his take if ever ๐Ÿ‘€ I'll add all of these on the list, thank you so much VV!

ย 

and btw, speaking of Ed, he also has a short cover of How Would You Feel by Ed while playing piano, 4 years ago โค๏ธ

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQzHLEHhWUz/?utm_medium=copy_link

ย 

ย 

• Thanks 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

ย 

that'd be a dream come true ๐Ÿคฉ

ย 

and it's high time for that song to be sung on the show. I don't hate Gravity and She Used To Be Mine as they are both really beautiful songs, but Sara has a couple of other beautiful songs too, like this ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

HAHAHAH I can relate ๐Ÿ’€

ย 

I can't draw or make any sort of photo edits to save my lifeย but I need to get off my behind and make an IG to follow all of the artists I want to keep up with from this show since my main account's follow list is starting to getย ridiculously longย ๐Ÿคช

ย 

And David on Edย ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I can't draw or make any sort of photo edits to save my lifeย but I need to get off my behind and make an IG to follow all of the artists I want to keep up with from this show since my main account's follow list is starting to getย ridiculously longย ๐Ÿคช

ย 

LMAO same- I have a main account where I follow a couple of Voice contestants from the past seasons and they're a LOT. that's why I had to do my account right now (which became my main account apparently lol)ย ๐Ÿ’€

ย 

15 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

And David on Edย ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

same reaction- I love his tone!! ๐Ÿค It just got better and stronger over the years imo

7 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

I hope his coach does not ย eliminate hi to early and he will not be a shocking eliminationย 

We'll see. Him singing Ari's song might make him one of her favorites. ๐Ÿค”

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

ย 

ย 

this is such a beautiful duet! the girl sounded so beautiful too :)))

ย 

6 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

ย wow he is an amazingย  drummer also

ย 

YUP! he knows how to play acoustic guitar (idk if electric also), piano, and drums ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

i hope they show his audition on the premiere i think he was the first to audition

I believe a source said he closed the first taping, but I agree, I think he could be in the premiere.ย 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I believe a source said he closed the first taping, but I agree, I think he could be in the premiere.ย 

ย 

Ooh a new info ๐Ÿ‘€- thanks!

ย 

hopefully so ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

I hope he does his audition song justiceย 

ย 

If he made his coach turn with his song- then that must mean something ๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

but I'm curious on how he (possibly) flipped the song up. I love the song to bits (my fave song from Ari, I just LOVE the message of that song โค๏ธ), and I can't wait for itย 

• Like 1

On 7/6/2021 at 3:38 PM, sydneysam said:

Copy-of-Red-Motherhood-Twitter-Header-6.

ย 

Untitled182-20210706204610.png

ย 

I am loving your OPs @sydneysam- great job! ;)ย I love the artwork.

ย 

Add me. I have been a fan of JADN since 2019, Jeremy (his brother) is a good singer too.ย ๐Ÿ™‚ย I love David and his voice, he's probably my main favorite right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, americanvoice38 said:

ย 

I am loving your OPs @sydneysam- great job! ;)ย I love the artwork.

ย 

Add me. I have been a fan of JADN since 2019, Jeremy (his brother) is a good singer too.ย ๐Ÿ™‚ย I love David and his voice, he's probably my main favorite right now.

ย 

Aww thank you!! โค๏ธย 

ย 

Will add you now <3. Good to know! Yeah, Jeremy is a good singer too, I have heard some of David's cover with him, talented brothers

Edited by sydneysam
  • Thanks 1

Remini20210714232848775.jpg

ย 

David just posted this on his story. It seems like he really love Ari's songs- okay, we see you David ๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

and btw listen to this beautiful song of Ari- great taste from this guy โค๏ธ

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Remini20210714232848775.jpg

ย 

David just posted this on his story. It seems like he really love Ari's songs- okay, we see you David ๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

and btw listen to this beautiful song of Ari- great taste from this guy โค๏ธ

Honoring his coach ๐Ÿ˜ฎ (heโ€™s trying to become one of her favorites for the Battles ๐Ÿ˜) - jk, jk

• Haha 2