๐™ณ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š ๐š…๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š•'๐šœ ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐Ÿ”ฅ

sydneysam

20 hours ago, sydneysam said:

I'll probably post yet another goodluck artwork for him tomorrow since I have already finished it

ย 

By the way, I'll probably post here my artwork soon! (not today, I'll post it at the same time as I post my artworks for the other artists). It's personally one of my faves (so far) because it was the first time I've drawn 5 people with the facial features thing ๐Ÿ‘ปย 

• Thanks 4

34 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

He canโ€™t help it.ย :stud:

ย 

Preparing myself for all the simping to David on his Instagram livesย ๐Ÿฅฒ

ย 

ย 

10 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Tell me why I snorted at this ๐Ÿ’€

ย 

sameย :haha:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

At least youโ€™ll stand out by being a more sane presence among that chaos? ๐Ÿคž

If heโ€™s like Andrew, that strategy wonโ€™t work ๐Ÿ’€ย 

• Haha 2

In all seriousness, half of me wants to experience the chaos thatโ€™s IG fawning/simping over a contestant, the other half is not mentally prepared for it coming from contestants whose IG live audiences are generally very sweet and chilled out.

ย 

Either way, I just hope nobody crosses any boundaries that make David uncomfortable;ย I may joke about being vaguely unhinged about how much I like his voice, but at the end of the day he deserves respect from his fans and if someoneโ€™s too pushy/creepy/scary/whatever, thatโ€™s not okay.ย 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Either way, I just hope nobody crosses any boundaries that make David uncomfortable;ย I may joke about being vaguely unhinged about how much I like his voice, but at the end of the day he deserves respect from his fans and if someoneโ€™s too pushy/creepy/scary/whatever, thatโ€™s not okay.ย 

And thatโ€™s what the block option is for. :yes:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

ย 

thisย 

ย 

I hope too that he'll be recognized because of his talent, not his looks ๐Ÿ˜ฌ (that I think someone experienced from last season ๐Ÿ’€)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

thisย 

ย 

I hope too that he'll be recognized because of his talent, not his looks ๐Ÿ˜ฌ(that I think someone experienced from last season ๐Ÿ’€)

Poor Andrew seemsย too sweet to have known how toย handle that level of chaotic fanbase, which is exactly how people honed in on him because looks + personality + talent (as a distant third) = the perfect unintentional target for the real off-the-wall people who form parasocial relationships with people theyโ€™ve never actually met.ย 
ย 

Back to David thoughโ€ฆI donโ€™t doubt heโ€™s capable of handling himself online and I expect him to be well-liked on social media, I just donโ€™t trust the combo of โ€œnormalโ€overeagerย fans and hardcore Arianators to all behave appropriately. I hope they prove me wrong, because nobody (David included, obviously) deserves that, but Iโ€™m not believing that until I see it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

ย 

Back to David thoughโ€ฆI donโ€™t doubt heโ€™s capable of handling himself online and I expect him to be well-liked on social media, I just donโ€™t trust the combo of โ€œnormalโ€overeagerย fans and hardcore Arianators to all behave appropriately. I hope they prove me wrong, because nobody (David included, obviously) deserves that, but Iโ€™m not believing that until I see it.

All of this. ๐Ÿ’ฏย 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

ย 

Literally all of this ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

ย 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Iยดm hoping for some good arrangements, he knows how to make songs his own.

ย 

Yup, same. Hoping he pulls out some keyboard or guitar too (if he's allowed to use them)

ย 

ย 

still inlove with this cover. David looks like a rockstar but he sounds like an angel when he sings ๐Ÿคฉ

• Like 4