🎶 Hailey Green Fan Thread 🎸

Bk1234

Just now, Angeles said:

She could, but I don't think that would be the best choice for her. 

I’m not sure. I’ve been going back and forth on it. She certainly has the range and power for it, that’s for sure. 

• Like 1

The reason I’m bringing this cover to your attention is because I think it shows off everything Hailey can and hopefully will offer on the show. She looks like a pro up on that stage, and remember, she’s only 15. 😳 Her tone is so dope and let’s not forget about that growl that she whipped out here. She has quite the instrument. 🤩 Plus, she can play guitar, which just adds to her versatility. The glasses are sick too. 😎 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Angeles said:

She could, but I don't think that would be the best choice for her. 

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m not sure. I’ve been going back and forth on it. She certainly has the range and power for it, that’s for sure. 

Yes!!! What about Janis Joplin Piece Of My Heart.❤️❤️❤️She could really nail that song with her raw grit sound!🥰
She has to have an old soul!! 🔥The way she covers Etta James acapella OOohh My Goodness!!!!🔄 So far she is absolutely my favorite! I feel she has good vibes.💯

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

The reason I’m bringing this cover to your attention is because I think it shows off everything Hailey can and hopefully will offer on the show. She looks like a pro up on that stage, and remember, she’s only 15. 😳 Her tone is so dope and let’s not forget about that growl that she whipped out here. She has quite the instrument. 🤩 Plus, she can play guitar, which just adds to her versatility. The glasses are sick too. 😎 

I love her style and look she so confident 💕 love, love 💕 and YES her tone is DOPE!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jinx1995 said:

Great suggestion! 😊

I love her style and look she so confident 💕 love, love 💕 and YES her tone is DOPE!!!

Yeah, it’s the confidence too. If she was nervous during that performance, it clearly didn’t show. 😅

Mommager 😂🤣😂 I love this!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. :haha: I love her relationship with her mom! 💕

• Like 1

I just found an article talking about Hailey’s Season 19 audition…

'The Voice' Season 19: Fans feel Hailey should've got at least 1 chair turn, encourage her to return next year

https://www.google.com/amp/s/meaww.com/amp/the-voice-season-19-hailey-green-14-year-old-chair-turn-fan-reactions-come-back-next-year

Looking at the title, it looks like the fans got their wish. ;) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I just found an article talking about Hailey’s Season 19 audition…

'The Voice' Season 19: Fans feel Hailey should've got at least 1 chair turn, encourage her to return next year

https://www.google.com/amp/s/meaww.com/amp/the-voice-season-19-hailey-green-14-year-old-chair-turn-fan-reactions-come-back-next-year

Looking at the title, it looks like the fans got their wish. ;) 

I love when Kelly tells Hailey you should definitely come back an she says with confidence I will! 💪 I love this girl!!! I’m so glad she did come back!!!🥰 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Jinx1995 said:

I love when Kelly tells Hailey you should definitely come back an she says with confidence I will! 💪 I love this girl!!! I’m so glad she did come back!!!🥰 

Yeah, I love that attitude! 💕 So glad she was given the opportunity to come back. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jinx1995 said:

I just can’t stop watching her Soulshine Voice Blind Audition!!!!❤️❤️ John hit the mark by saying she’s like a little Wonder Woman 👩 she definitely is for coming back!!!! Takes guts to compete against so many talented people. Such a Queen 👑! I’m so excited 😆  I think she’s going to surprise everyone.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Jinx1995 said:

I just can’t stop watching her Soulshine Voice Blind Audition!!!!❤️❤️ John hit the mark by saying she’s like a little Wonder Woman 👩 she definitely is for coming back!!!! Takes guts to compete against so many talented people. Such a Queen 👑! I’m so excited 😆  I think she’s going to surprise everyone.

Yeah, her tone is so pleasing to the ears. Her voice definitely seems more developed now, so I can’t wait to hear her second blind audition. :w00tbounce: Yeah, I think she could be an underdog in this thing. :yes:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jinx1995 said:

What does that mean? Is this normal for all contestants? Looks to me she digging her heals in an is going to explode an surprise everyone!!! I can not wait!!!😜

It pretty much confirms that she’s in. :thumbs: The contestants are often told to make their usernames more official. 

• Thanks 1

Over the next few days, I wanted to take the time to recognize some of Hailey’s originals (I might add more releases to the OP, but I’m not sure since I might want to save that for post show stuff. 🤔) This one is called “Secret Place.” I think the song does a great job of showing off Hailey’s tone. Her tone is very intriguing and on this song, it just pulls you right in! 🤩

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Over the next few days, I wanted to take the time to recognize some of Hailey’s originals (I might add more releases to the OP, but I’m not sure since I might want to save that for post show stuff. 🤔) This one is called “Secret Place.” I think the song does a great job of showing off Hailey’s tone. Her tone is very intriguing and on this song, it just pulls you right in! 🤩

I don’t know she sounds very, very young an the production sounds rushed and sloppy. Sounds like there is a lot of auto-tune over her vocals almost to computer like.😏But I did check out her “Mean Girls”(Love it or Hate it) song on YouTube!!!💪I really dig it.💯💯Was jamming to it yesterday morning!!!🔥🔥🔥

9 minutes ago, Jinx1995 said:

But I did check out her “Mean Girls”(Love it or Hate it) song on YouTube!!!💪I really dig it.💯💯Was jamming to it yesterday morning!!!🔥🔥🔥

I’ll have to check that one out next! Thanks for the suggestion. ;) 

9 minutes ago, Jinx1995 said:

I don’t know she sounds very, very young an the production sounds rushed and sloppy. Sounds like there is a lot of auto-tune over her vocals almost to computer like.😏

I didn’t get that from my first listen, but fair enough. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’ll have to check that one out next! Thanks for the suggestion. ;) 

I didn’t get that from my first listen, but fair enough. 🤷‍♂️ 

Her tone is very, very smooth in the beginning but towards the end it sounds very cut an over auto-tuned. I wish they would have carried that smooth tone all the way through the song with out over auto-tuning. She has such a smooth sound I just wish they kept it through the entire song. Just my thoughts but I do love the song and the art and your right the song does pull you right in absolutely!!!🥰