Jump to content

♫ ♪ Alexandra Stojack Fan Thread ♪♫


Spurrious
 Share

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


Is it because they follow each other, or is there more than that?

They both follow each other, but Lexi is one of the only contestants that Katherine follows. It's not the strongest evidence, but it's what we have for now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Angeles said:

They both follow each other, but Lexi is one of the only contestants that Katherine follows. It's not the strongest evidence, but it's what we have for now.


I think Lexi followed Katherine prior to the contestants returning to LA. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Yeah, but Katherine's follow is recent. 


OK, they’re probably friends, but we can go with it! :haha:

 

At the very least, if Katherine’s follow is recent, it increase the chance she’s in. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Angeles said:

I don't believe that the contestants have roommates this season. 

Yeah, that makes sense, especially if everyone's not vaccinated. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Angeles said:

Yeah, but Katherine's follow is recent. 

This reminds me of when d*sney tried to predict battle pairings off of IG follows. :haha: My guess is that they’re just friends. ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

This reminds me of when d*sney tried to predict battle pairings off of IG follows. :haha: My guess is that they’re just friends. ;) 

 

which reminds me of the time he tried to predict Cam vs Pete 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FloorWax said:

 

which reminds me of the time he tried to predict Cam vs Pete 😂

That pairing would’ve had Jordan vs. Keegan energy (thank God both Cam and Pete actually got partners whose voices worked well with theirs).

 

Crossing my fingers any battle sources are able to ID Alexandra so we can at least figure out who she picked in the blinds if she made it on (which signs point to yes but I’m not 100% locking her in as confirmed yet)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

At least we have confirmation Lexi’s been at the contestant hotel, so hopefully it means she got to audition in front of the judges (and hoping she’s through to the KOs but I’ll take anything we get at this point)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

At least we have confirmation Lexi’s been at the contestant hotel, so hopefully it means she got to audition in front of the judges (and hoping she’s through to the KOs but I’ll take anything we get at this point)

I just want one performance at this point :haha:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

At least we have confirmation Lexi’s been at the contestant hotel, so hopefully it means she got to audition in front of the judges (and hoping she’s through to the KOs but I’ll take anything we get at this point)

Yep...MTE. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Persy said:

Add me please. I love her tone! I hope she turned a chair.

 

Added.  Welcome. 💐  Yep....just one chair!

 

3 hours ago, ss_f1 said:

She is so good

Add me!

Crossing my fingers for her

 

Added.  Welcome. 💐  Toes crossed too!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...