𝐉ershika 𝐌aple 𝐅an 𝐓hread

VoiceFan!

• 2 weeks later...

Untitled313-1.png

another artwork for THE queen 👑 she's honestly one of the kindest- I freakin' love her energy and genuine responses 🥺🤍 by the way, I'm so proud of the eyeshadow part LOL that's my first time finally pulling it off 😩

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled313-1.png

another artwork for THE queen 👑 she's honestly one of the kindest- I freakin' love her energy and genuine responses 🥺🤍 by the way, I'm so proud of the eyeshadow part LOL that's my first time finally pulling it off 😩

Woahhh thats really good

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Holy crap she killed it.

Never heard the song on the voice ( Don't think I've ever heard the song) so the song choice was refreshing. 

I didn't expect how smooth those low notes would be and also the runs she did in that register. Then her soaring high notes were perfect too. 

Pleasant surprise all around! Might be one of my favourites. Also, she seems like a cool person.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUoG-HKJanZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by Hsamid

Jershika killed it! She was fan freaking tastic! Loved the song choice for her and the low notes sounded great but I was more impressed with her higher notes. The whole performance was PERFECTION! I was standing up the whole time and throwing all my shoes. My wigs flew to mars and got snatched. Really strong voice there. She could win the whole thing. Her high notes reminded me of Rose Short.

@VoiceFan! people waiting to be added here 🙂 (in Brittany's fan thread too, I believe)

I think she could've done with a better song choice, but she obviously has some vocal chops. John taking her past KO's gives me hope that she gets better songs for the next two rounds.

• 4 weeks later...