Jump to content

🎵✌Ryleigh Plank Fanpage🎵🎤🌟


starkguy
 Share

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Ryleigh cited both Kelly and Ariana as influences in her blinds package, so one of their songs could work for her, maybe? Haven’t figured out which ones would be good fits for her voice, though.

hear me out, "Behind These Hazel Eyes" or "Broken and Beautiful".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Angeles said:

hear me out, "Behind These Hazel Eyes" or "Broken and Beautiful".

The taste 🥰 I'd like to hear her sing some pop rock.

 

8 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Ryleigh cited both Kelly and Ariana as influences in her blinds package, so one of their songs could work for her, maybe? Haven’t figured out which ones would be good fits for her voice, though.

 

It must have been so difficult for Ryliegh to pick between them during the blinds 😅 on songs, I would've liked her to sing pov on this show sadly it's been done already 😅

Edited by starkguy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

So if you take Annie Lennox, Miley Cyrus, and Christina Aguilera, combine them, and add just a dash each of Ari and Kelly, you’d get Ryleigh.

 

She killed it tonight, happy to see her make the lives because it’s well deserved.

Add a pinch of Jessie J in the mix 😁 

 

Her performance is great and I hope she sings an emotional song or a ballad in the future rounds because that's where she truly shine :))

 

 

Edited by starkguy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ryleigh did amazing! Her lower register was hella gorgeous and then her higher register comes out and she slayed. That was my favorite performance from her and she was the best of the night for me. I threw my shoes.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

add me please!!!

Welcome to team Ryleigh :)))

 

6 hours ago, Persy said:

Ryleigh did amazing! Her lower register was hella gorgeous and then her higher register comes out and she slayed. That was my favorite performance from her and she was the best of the night for me. I threw my shoes.

Do you have any recommended songs for her in the lives? 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, starkguy said:

Welcome to team Ryleigh :)))

 

Do you have any recommended songs for her in the lives? 🙂

Maybe a Demi Lovato song or I could see her doing a Jessie J song like Who You Are.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Ryleigh makes an appearance in a “best of the week” compilation right before the 26-minute mark. Pleasantly surprised she was chosen, but considering how much her stage presence + that higher register stuff at the end kicked ass, it’s well deserved.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/29/2021 at 8:57 PM, VintageVoice said:


Ryleigh makes an appearance in a “best of the week” compilation right before the 26-minute mark. Pleasantly surprised she was chosen, but considering how much her stage presence + that higher register stuff at the end kicked ass, it’s well deserved.

This is great she deserves the worldwide attention 😊😊

 

19 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Two words. Dangerous. Woman.

She can nail it, and it'll make the Arianators go crazy

We need this. Period.😅

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/31/2021 at 12:43 AM, ainirazali said:

Add me!

I also hope she will do Dangerous Woman, and Arianators absolutely will go crazy and support her!

Welcome to team Ryleigh! What other songs would like her to sing on the show? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I loved Ryleigh a lot! Loved the song choice and the performance. She, Bella, and Holly are my top 3 favorites so far on Ariana's team after hearing the performances. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...