🌹 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐲 π‘π¨π¬πž π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ 🌹

Bk1234

45 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Tbh if she wore them to the recordedΒ rehearsal session on the show for battles or KOs I’d die laughing but it’d be worth it

I actually really want this to happen.Β πŸ’€ I’m sure Kelly’s reaction would be great too. :haha:

• Like 1

Alright, assuming there's 7 episodes of blinds (I'm including the first hour of the shared final blinds/first battles episode), in what episode do you think he'll be shown? No evidence needed, just hunches.

Β 

I'm betting on Ep.2 . Two chair turn blocks often make their appearance there. (Keith Paluso,Julian King, Max Boyle, Arei Moon).

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Alright, assuming there's 7 episodes of blinds (I'm including the first hour of the shared final blinds/first battles episode), in what episode do you think he'll be shown? No evidence needed, just hunches.

Β 

I'm betting on Ep.2 . Two chair turn blocks often make their appearance there. (Keith Paluso,Julian King, Max Boyle, Arei Moon).

I’m thinking episode two as well. Maybe that’s just because her being in taping two of blinds is ingrained in my mind though. πŸ˜…

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Kinsey’s on tonight and singing β€œCowboy Take Me Away” by The Chicks (confirmed in a pre-commercial snippet)!

Yes!!!! I really wanted her to sing that one on the show. :w00tbounce:

• Like 1