𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒 π”»π•–β„•π•’π•‘π• π•π•š'𝕀 π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🌺

sydneysam

7 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

The way bella is about to absolutely slay and mollywhoop her battle tomorrow and no arguments against it are allowed 😌 miss girl is coming for the crown and she’s gonna kill it tomorrow/Thursday! (Hopefully tomorrow though).

I just realized that I’ve been saying tomorrow and Wednesday for all my good luck posts… Oops! πŸ’€Β Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Glad thatΒ @TheVoiceFan2Β mentioned it here because I haven't had the chance to listen to Bella's Best Part cover (I always forget to do it! I'm so sorry Bella πŸ₯²)

Β 

Β 

Β 

First of all- the control??? she knows how to properly modulate her voice, she knows when to go soft, when to go for it, she knows when to prolong notes, etc. Second, her falsetto is so strong, it's so soothing to listen to. Third, the dynamics, like LITERALLY, this is a flawless cover. AND that run on the near end?? sheesh

Β 

If she is able to apply these strengths + abilities of her, I have no doubt she'll be moving forward. She may not have the biggest voice (in terms of range), but she certainly has something special in her and her tone's one of a kindΒ ;)Β 

• Like 3

Just now, sydneysam said:

Glad thatΒ @TheVoiceFan2Β mentioned it here because I haven't had the chance to listen to Bella's Best Part cover (I always forget to do it! I'm so sorry Bella πŸ₯²)

Β 

Β 

Β 

First of all- the control??? she knows how to properly modulate her voice, she knows when to go soft, when to go for it, she knows when to prolong notes, etc. Second, her falsetto is so strong, it's so soothing to listen to. Third, the dynamics, like LITERALLY, this is a flawless cover. AND that run on the near end?? sheesh

Β 

If she is able to apply these strengths + abilities of her, I have no doubt she'll be moving forward. She may not have the biggest voice (in terms of range), but she certainly has something special in her and her tone's one of a kindΒ ;)Β 

THAT CONTROL- 😳 Ooh, this is one of the first covers I listened to from her. If she can display this on the show, I’m sure she’ll be fine.Β 

• Like 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

THAT CONTROL- 😳 Ooh, this is one of the first covers I listened to from her. If she can display this on the show, I’m sure she’ll be fine.Β 

Β 

That's definitely one of her strongest points

Β 

plus I love how Bella puts an emotion + flavor to the songs that she covers through her voice That's one of the things that she probably learned during her theater training days ;)Β 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

That's definitely one of her strongest points

Β 

plus I love how Bella puts an emotion + flavor to the songs that she covers through her voice That's one of the things that she probably learned during her theater training days ;)Β 

Yeah, she’s GOOD. 😳

• Like 1

Found this Nick Jonas cover of Bella and it sounds so beautiful?? I wonder if Nick would've turned for her if he's on this season πŸ€”

Β 

the way how she mixed some vocal placements was beautifully executed. plus her musicality, are you kidding?!

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFAsplqAcjI/?utm_medium=copy_link

Β 

here's Bella singing Jealous by Nick Jonas while playing a piano. Enjoy 🀩✨

Β 

(I was jealous of how good she is ngl, jkΒ :haha:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Found this Nick Jonas cover of Bella and it sounds so beautiful?? I wonder if Nick would've turned for her if he's on this season πŸ€”

Β 

the way how she mixed some vocal placements was beautifully executed. plus her musicality, are you kidding?!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

oh and if you are performing today, best of luck Bella!!! you can do this thinggg, go kill it 🀩

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

He better have because there’s no way he can do some of things that Queen Bella can do with her voice. πŸ‘€
Β 

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

oh and if you are performing today, best of luck Bella!!! you can do this thinggg, go kill it 🀩

Yeah, good luck! πŸ₯—Β 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

He better have because there’s no way he can do some of things that Queen Bella can do with her voice. πŸ‘€
Β 

Yeah, good luck! πŸ₯—Β 

Β 

right it is πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Β 

that emoji made me crave for some salad!! πŸ˜‚

• Like 3

• sydneysam changed the title to 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒 π”»π•–β„•π•’π•‘π• π•π•š'𝕀 π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🌺