𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒 π”»π•–β„•π•’π•‘π• π•π•š'𝕀 π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🌺

sydneysam

41 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/davidlvogel/2667328639247747064/

Β 

Not Bella and David posting the same caption on their Instagram stories LMAOΒ :haha:

Β 

I was so sure they were on tonight, but I'm wrong.. again. Hoping they show up tomorrow though!!

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

In case anyone's curious about it..

Β 

david.png

Β 

bella.png

Β 

Reposting this from David's fan thread. I am legit hoping Bella's on tomorrow night AHHH

Β 

It's sad that we haven't seen Bella ever since that one promo with her lol. I'm hoping if she's not on Monday (very likely since another one of Ari's 3 chair, Raq is likely on Monday), I am hoping she gets to be the leaked audition

Β 

Come on TBTP, we've been waiting for so long to hear Bella's DamagedΒ πŸ₯²

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

It's sad that we haven't seen Bella ever since that one promo with her lol. I'm hoping if she's not on Monday (very likely since another one of Ari's 3 chair, Raq is likely on Monday), I am hoping she gets to be the leaked audition

Β 

Come on TBTP, we've been waiting for so long to hear Bella's DamagedΒ πŸ₯²

It's funny how many of us were betting HARD on her being in the premiere 😭 baby I was CONVINCED lmao. Hopefully she's the Tuesday or Friday leak, I'd liveeee

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

It's funny how many of us were betting HARD on her being in the premiere 😭 baby I was CONVINCED lmao.

Β 

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Β 

the way Bella promoted the premiere made it all even more convincing 😭 

Β 

speaking of Bella promoting, I LOVE how Bella hypes up her friends on the showΒ πŸ₯° she's literally a hype woman of them lmao

• Like 2

I've been listening to DK's songs (stream them y'all, #underrated) today nonstop and my mind kept coming back to Bella's audition :wub: I know we probably won't see her tonight, but PLEASE show her us tomorrow, producers 🀞

• Like 1

I've been listening to DK's songs (stream them y'all, #underrated) today nonstop and my mind kept coming back to Bella's audition :wub: I know we probably won't see her tonight, but PLEASE show her us tomorrow, producers 🀞

We love that manifestation technique. :wub:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Ladies and gents and everything in between..... THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I repeat. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. WE ARE SEEING BELLA TOMORROW YAS

Β 

resident evil 6 love GIF

Β 

The way I screamed and jumped up and down when I saw her. Taylor's (her sister) story is a LITERAL MOOD.

• Like 2

Β 

Bella?!?! SLAYED. Wig snatched- I love how beautiful her start is omg. And she went off on that end!

That was very good. I loved that the performance started in a more intimate way and then she unleashed the high notes later. She’s a very talented and versatile vocalist. I’m really excited for her!!! 😁

• Like 1