𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒 𝔻𝕖ℕ𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕚'𝕤 𝔽𝕒𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🌺

sydneysam

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

What did they say?

This one ;) 

On 8/31/2021 at 12:03 AM, Someone648 said:

From a source:

”Bella made it her own and slowed it down… Blake sarcastically said he didn’t turn for her because he struggled to spell out “damaged” lmaoo” 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Untitled348.png

Untitled310.jpg

Untitled309.jpg

Untitled346.png

sooo I have made 4 more artworks for Bella!! As y'all can notice, I decided to redo my artwork for her and Taylor, and I liked this new one better lol. I am so EXCITED to hear Bella's Damaged. PLEASE let her be the leak. TBTP pull throughh 🤞🏻

also, little graphic I made for this QUEEEEN

20210914-181128-0001.png

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, ss_f1 said:

I wanted her to be the leak but I'm still 90% convinced that she will be in the premiere !!!  , I want so bad heard her blind☺️

(sorry if I made a mistake my english sucks )

I wanted her too but I feel like she'll be in the premiere so we won't have to wait for that long :wub:

it's okay!! not everyone's main language's english, and that's fine. You've get your message of support across well :)))

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://instagram.com/stories/belladenapoli/2666290019718891390?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

This is like Bella's daily countdown for the premiere lmao. She literally posted every day (if I can recall) on her story about the countdown for it. If that is not a sign of her being on the premiere then I don't know what is

Y'all ready to hear Bella's Damaged tomorrow night?? because I freakin' am- been waiting to hear that for so long 🤩

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t want to get too excited, but yes, I’m ready!!! 😁

Yeah, I hope that my gut feel's right- or else I might need to delete some posts here to prevent humiliation, kidding 🤪

manifesting a premiere closing spot for miss damaged 🤞🏻

• Like 1