๐”น๐•–๐•๐•๐•’ ๐”ป๐•–โ„•๐•’๐•ก๐• ๐•๐•š'๐•ค ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•• ๐ŸŒบ

sydneysam

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, QueenCami said:

I'm only just now listening to this cover, and it's so good!ย 

ย 

Yeah, it highlighted the sweet/soft spots on her voice and I loved it!ย :wub:ย 

ย 

edit:ย I nearly asked you to be added but it turns out you're already in the list LMAO

ย 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Mohammad said:

She used to be mine by Sara Barielles would be a perfect song choice for her.

ย 

Interesting you've said that, because she actually has a cover of it LOL

ย 

ย 

Although I'd say this wasn't her vocal best when it comes to some parts. But her low notes were very very controlled here. Her musical theater background comes in handy here, because she handled those theatrical verses really well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

Interesting you've said that, because she actually has a cover of it LOL

ย 

ย 

Although I'd say this wasn't her vocal best when it comes to some parts. But her low notes were very very controlled here. Her musical theater background comes in handy here, because she handled those theatrical verses really well

I didnโ€™t even know she had cover of it , but I just thoughtย that she would nail the emotional aspect and she would show amazing vocal control.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Mohammad said:

I didnโ€™t even know she had cover of it , but I just thoughtย that she would nail the emotional aspect and she would show amazing vocal control.

ย 

Yeah! She also has a cover of it on one of her Instagram videos from her sister's studio (she sounded so good too there). So Bella singing this song on the show is very much possible ๐Ÿ‘€

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

Yeah! She also has a cover of it on one of her Instagram videos from her sister's studio (she sounded so good too there). So Bella singing this song on the show is very much possible ๐Ÿ‘€

Ooh, another Sam favorite singing โ€œShe Used To Be Mineโ€? ๐Ÿ˜ฎย 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Just realized I never updated that on the OP but Bellaโ€™s chair turns were all but Blake

ย 

New info for Bella's blind audition! So her and Raq had the same chair turns, queens. And since her blinds were brought up again- I really need to hear her Damaged version again. Funny how I've just listened to that song today LMAOย 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

New info for Bella's blind audition! So her and Raq had the same chair turns, queens. And since her blinds were brought up again- I really need to hear her Damaged version again. Funny how I've just listened to that song today LMAOย 

From aย source:

โ€Bella made it her own and slowed it downโ€ฆ Blake sarcastically said he didnโ€™t turn for her because he struggled to spell out โ€œdamagedโ€ lmaooโ€ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

From aย source:

โ€Bella made it her own and slowed it downโ€ฆ Blake sarcastically said he didnโ€™t turn for her because he struggled to spell out โ€œdamagedโ€ lmaooโ€ย 

Has there been more source comments on the artistโ€™s performances?No hurriesโ˜บ๏ธ

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

From aย source:

ย 

Oooh, just like what she did during her legendary youtube cover :wub:. Now I'm even more hyped up. Thank you for this info @Someone648! appreciate you ;)ย 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

Oooh, just like what she did during her legendary youtube cover :wub:. Now I'm even more hyped up. Thank you for this info @Someone648! appreciate you ;)ย 

I remember sending the source her Youtube cover and they said it was pretty much like that version ๐Ÿ™‚

I believe it's privated now though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

From aย source:

Blake trying to make excuses as to why he didnโ€™t turn for her flawless audition ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I remember sending the source her Youtube cover and they said it was pretty much like that version ๐Ÿ™‚

I believe it's privated now though.

Thatโ€™s good news! I canโ€™t wait to have the performance on loop (since she took down the YouTube cover ๐Ÿฅฒ)

• Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

Remini20210831113358292.jpg

ย 

Okay, okay who is this queen?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ the queen who will cause some damage ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Her outfit reminds me of the one in her YouTube cover of โ€œDamaged.โ€ I wonder if itโ€™s the same one? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘€

• Like 1