𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐀𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐜𝐊𝐚𝐲'𝐬 π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ 🌼

sydneysam

2 minutes ago, rockballerina said:

Yeah add me. Her song for the blind auditions puzzles me but then again, she killed her Juice cover (my favorite from her), so that should not be a problem. I hope that she sings country songs on the show though.Β πŸ™

Β 

YAY added! Agreed to all of thisΒ :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/6/2021 at 2:43 AM, sydneysam said:

8. Girl Crush (Little Big Town)

9. Better Man (Little Big Town)

Β 

What do y'all think of this?Β πŸ€”Β I feel like with Parker's fully matured voice and that ability to express emotions through her voice, she can pull off some songs of Little Big Town

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

What do y'all think of this?Β πŸ€”Β I feel like with Parker's fully matured voice and that ability to express emotions through her voice, she can pull off some songs of Little Big Town

All good choices. She has the tone and conviction for them.

• Like 3

Tomorrow's the start of the battles and I don't know when Parker's battle is.Β So I won't take a chance and just wish her good luck until the battles endΒ :haha:

Β 

To my pop-country queen this season, best of luck (again)!! Just do your thing and show them what you've got :))) your family, friends, Austin, and me and your supporters got your back. I'm pretty sure they are proud of what you've accomplished right now and they want all the best for you. I know that you have the experience already yet this show's pressure is different, but rely on to that experience and use it to your advantage! Kelly couldn't have been more the perfect coach for you, that's for sure :))) she believes in you ❀️ 

Β 

Same as how you stand for your beliefs (which I absolutely love about you), stand your ground on that stage and go kill it

Β 

As queen Shania TwainΒ (as you said, one of your musical influences) said in a quote "It's important to give it all you have while you have the chance"Β ;)

Β 

Β 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Tomorrow's the start of the battles and I don't know when Parker's battle is.Β So I won't take a chance and just wish her good luck until the battles endΒ :haha:

Β 

To my pop-country queen this season, best of luck (again)!! Just do your thing and show them what you've got :))) your family, friends, Austin, and me and your supporters got your back. I'm pretty sure they are proud of what you've accomplished right now and they want all the best for you. I know that you have the experience already yet this show's pressure is different, but rely on to that experience and use it to your advantage! Kelly couldn't have been more the perfect coach for you, that's for sure :))) she believes in you ❀️ 

Β 

Same as how you stand for your beliefs (which I absolutely love about you), stand your ground on that stage and go kill it

Β 

As queen Shania TwainΒ (as you said, one of your musical influences) said in a quote "It's important to give it all you have while you have the chance"Β ;)

Β 

Β 

YES!!! GOOD LUCK QUEEN PARKER!!! πŸ’• (sorry for the caps)Β 

• Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

Just scrolling through Parker's Instagram page and I found this 🀩

Β 

also, I found out that her mom just passed away last May :( she's so brave for joining a competition like this and facing these things. I'm sure her mom's very proud of her right now. Go Parker!! πŸ’˜

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Also found this one!!

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be32zRxl_HQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Β 

I'm still figuring out which song it is- but I know Parker killed it. I was shocked at how powerful her voice is here 😳 love the range! and how simplistic and gorgeous this is, it's so heartfelt ❀️ 

Β 

I also love every time she switched to her falsetto, it's so pleasing to hear 🀩

• Thanks 1

Okay this'll be the last (for now)

Β 

also found some photos of Parker with 2 pretty known artists

Β 

heyparkermckay-1627497751098.jpg

Β 

Parker with Maren Morris (she's on the farther right), they sang The Chain here iirc (based on Parker's post)

Β 

Β 

heyparkermckay-1625707978433.jpg

Β 

Parker with John Mayer, weird photo but yeah that is Parker πŸ˜‚ John's one of her biggest musical influences (this sounds very familiar for a certain S20 contestant I loved πŸ’€)

Β 

she also has a beautiful cover of John Mayer that I found

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjf8kDOhanr/?utm_medium=copy_link

Β 

the way how this was captured on a video + Parker's delivery and voice is so beautiful πŸ’˜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp0PnUWhsxX/?utm_medium=copy_link

Β 

short cover of Maggie Roger's Light On ❀️

Te Amo Heart GIF by Nickelodeon
Β 

Ooh, I love this one! Definitely one of my favorite covers from her. Her voice sounds so good on the song! ❀️ She’s playing electric guitar too. 🎸 

Β 

19 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Also found this one!!

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be32zRxl_HQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Β 

I'm still figuring out which song it is- but I know Parker killed it. I was shocked at how powerful her voice is here 😳 love the range! and how simplistic and gorgeous this is, it's so heartfelt ❀️ 

Β 

I also love every time she switched to her falsetto, it's so pleasing to hear 🀩

I don’t know the song either, but it doesn’t matter because I’m still in love with the cover. Her tone is priceless.Β 
Β 

12 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Okay this'll be the last (for now)

Β 

also found some photos of Parker with 2 pretty known artists

Β 

heyparkermckay-1627497751098.jpg

Β 

Parker with Maren Morris (she's on the farther right), they sang The Chain here iirc (based on Parker's post)

Β 

Β 

heyparkermckay-1625707978433.jpg

Β 

Parker with John Mayer, weird photo but yeah that is Parker πŸ˜‚ John's one of her biggest musical influences (this sounds very familiar for a certain S20 contestant I loved πŸ’€)

Β 

she also has a beautiful cover of John Mayer that I found

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjf8kDOhanr/?utm_medium=copy_link

Β 

the way how this was captured on a video + Parker's delivery and voice is so beautiful πŸ’˜

Β 

Come on Maren and John, make a little post telling all your followers to support Parker when the season starts, don’t be shy… 😏

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Β 

Ooh, I love this one! Definitely one of my favorite covers from her. Her voice sounds so good on the song! ❀️ She’s playing electric guitar too. 🎸 

Β 

I don’t know the song either, but it doesn’t matter because I’m still in love with the cover. Her tone is priceless.Β 
Β 

Β 

Come on Maren and John, make a little post telling all your followers to support Parker when the season starts, don’t be shy… 😏

Β 

Definitely, same! it showed a little bit more of her range here + she also casually plays an electric guitar?? queen 😩

Β 

Yeah, I really love her tone when it goes intimate like that, it's SO beautiful

Β 

They better 😏 jk 

Β 

• Like 3

Found another clip from Parker's Instagram account 🀩 Parker singing some Beyoncé made my day lol

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFclIhEms3w/?utm_medium=copy_link

Β 

she sang BeyoncΓ© (queen)'s Daddy Lessons, I didn't know BeyoncΓ© has a song like this lmao

Β 

and to Parker, if you will perform for today, best of luck girl, you can do this!

Β 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSAj1KJM_Gq/?utm_medium=copy_link

Β 

This is so sad to see :( but Parker is so brave for facing such things and for even sharing it now. I am sure her mom's proud of her right now and she watched over her in her battle, win or lose. I am hoping the best results for Parker, I really want her to succeed 🀞🏻

Yeah, she’s such a strong woman. ❀️ I’m hoping for the best with her battle results too. πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ž Mickey Guyton commented too. Parker sure has some famous friends. 🀩

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, she’s such a strong woman. ❀️ I’m hoping for the best with her battle results too. πŸ₯ΊπŸ€žMickey Guyton commented too. Parker sure has some famous friends. 🀩

Β 

Yeah I'm shocked about that one too 😳 I had to recheck the profile lmao

• Like 1