๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐œ๐Š๐š๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ŸŒผ

sydneysam

Posted (edited)

ย 20210701-200343.gif

ย 

๐ˆ๐๐’๐“๐€๐†๐‘๐€๐Œ | ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ |ย  ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ (๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ ๐•๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐Ž๐’)ย | ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ |ย ๐“๐ˆ๐Š๐“๐Ž๐Šย  | ๐’๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐…๐˜ย |ย ๐€๐๐๐‹๐„ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ย |ย ๐–๐„๐๐’๐ˆ๐“๐„ย | ๐…๐€๐‚๐„๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š

ย 

Copy-of-Untitled-removebg-preview.png

๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡๐˜

ย 

Screenshot-2021-07-08-09-18-12-46.jpg

ย 

parker-bio.jpg

ย 

parker.jpg

ย 

[trivia image #2]

๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚

ย 

heyparkermckay-1625144276576.jpg

ย 

Rolling Stone (2016)

๐’๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐…๐˜ | ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ (๐€๐‚๐Ž๐”๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„)ย  |ย  ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ (๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ ๐•๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐Ž)ย |ย ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ | ๐€๐๐๐‹๐„ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚

ย 

ย 

heyparkermckay-1625144326371.jpg

ย 

This Far (2019)

๐’๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐…๐˜ย  | ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ (๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š)ย | ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ (๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ ๐•๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐Ž)ย |ย ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ | ๐€๐๐๐‹๐„ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚

ย 

ย 

heyparkermckay-1625144382074-0.jpg

ย 

Honest (2019)

๐’๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐…๐˜ย | ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ (๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š)ย | ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ (๐€๐‚๐Ž๐”๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐•๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐Ž)ย |ย ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ | ๐€๐๐๐‹๐„ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚
ย 

ย 

Remini20210701213116033.jpg

ย 

Lately (2019)

๐’๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐…๐˜ | ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ (๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š) | ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ (๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ ๐•๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐Ž)ย |ย ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ | ๐€๐๐๐‹๐„ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚

ย 

Remini20210701212949728.jpg

ย 

Bigger Things (2019)

๐’๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐…๐˜ | ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ (๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š)ย |ย ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ | ๐€๐๐๐‹๐„ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚

ย 

Remini20210701212648438.jpg

ย 

Pity Party (2020)

๐’๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐…๐˜ | ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ (๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š) | ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ (๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ ๐•๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐Ž)ย |ย ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ | ๐€๐๐๐‹๐„ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚

ย 

heyparkermckay-1625144576540.jpg

ย 

Used To Be (2020)

๐’๐Ž๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐’

ย 

ย 

Instagram:ย https://www.instagram.com/tv/BzI02tvhf2M/?utm_medium=copy_link

ย 

Juice (Lizzo)

ย 

ย 

You're Gonna Live Forever In Me (John Mayer)

ย 

ย 

Positions/God Is A Woman (Ariana Grande)

ย 

ย 

How You Loved Me (Natalie Hemby)

ย 

ย 

https://open.spotify.com/album/6oTfn0cGBXexUKMBs3Qf3N?si=HPF95EQqRc-bCaa38of6vg&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1

ย 

Anyone (Justin Bieber)

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAvLlVDh6r2/?utm_medium=copy_link

ย 

Stuck With U (Ariana Grande) with @johntuckermusic

ย 

Purple-and-Pink-80-s-Retro-Dance-Lessons

ย 

1. homecoming queen (Kelsea Ballerini)

2. Graveyard (Kelsea Ballerini)

3. Miss Me More (Kelsea Ballerini)

4. My Church (Maren Morris)

5. The Bones (Maren Morris)

6. Girl (Maren Morris)

7. I Could Use A Love Song (Maren Morris)

8. Girl Crush (Little Big Town)

9. Better Man (Little Big Town)

ย 

Copy-of-Untitled.png

๐Ž๐-๐’๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐๐„๐‘๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„๐’

ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWSQNlN3--E

BLIND AUDITION - Slow Hands (Niall Horan)

Copy-of-Red-Motherhood-Twitter-Header-2.

ย 

Untitled161-20210702174019.png

ย 

Untitled193-20210719145005.png

๐…๐€๐ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“

1.ย  sydneysam

2. Angeles

3. TheVoiceFan2

4. David68

5. jarmon

6. Bk1234

7. jamescasaki

8. Jyn Mycle

9. americanvoice38

10. rockballerina

11. Persy

12. ss_f1

ย 

ย 

Comment "add me" here if you want to be listed in this list ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sydneysam changed the title to ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐œ๐Š๐š๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ŸŒผ
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Still obsessed with her version of this! ๐Ÿคฉ

ย 

RIGHT??? it must've been my favorite rendition of that song so far โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜

ย 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2

I can't believe I forgot to insert Parker's website link here lol. AND look at the description on her website. She has opened for Rascal Flatts, John Mayer, The Band Perry, Sheryl Crow, and THE Martina McBride ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ž

ย 

ย 

She do have a background on the country scene- I wonder if she'll sing one on the show ๐Ÿค” considering Kelly's her coach, I sure hope so ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป I love her Rolling Stone song โค๏ธย 

• Thanks 3

Just now, sydneysam said:

I can't believe I forgot to insert Parker's website link here lol.

ย 

I'll add it later- I just need to get to my laptop lmao, it won't center when I try to do such thing on my phone ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Thanks 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

I can't believe I forgot to insert Parker's website link here lol. AND look at the description on her website. She has opened for Rascal Flatts, John Mayer, The Band Perry, Sheryl Crow, and THE Martina McBride ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ž

ย 

ย 

She do have a background on the country scene- I wonder if she'll sing one on the show ๐Ÿค” considering Kelly's her coach, I sure hope so ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป I love her Rolling Stone song โค๏ธย 

Ah, so thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s verified ๐Ÿ‘€ Opening for Martina is quite the honor. Super excited for her on the show, and hopefully sheโ€™ll give us some country later on (oh noโ€ฆ I hope sheโ€™s not paired with Queen Kinseyโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ)

• Like 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Ah, so thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s verified ๐Ÿ‘€ Opening for Martina is quite the honor. Super excited for her on the show, and hopefully sheโ€™ll give us some country later on (oh noโ€ฆ I hope sheโ€™s not paired with Queen Kinseyโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ)

ย 

I kept on forgetting that Kinsey's possibly on Team Kelly ๐Ÿ’€ she's right up Blake material LOL. I hope so too, I love them both :(

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

She do have a background on the country scene- I wonder if she'll sing one on the show ๐Ÿค”

ย 

Looking back on her Instagram profile, country music's her thing way back. She even performed during CMA fest 2018 - Nashville Acoustic Cornerย ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

Looking back on her Instagram profile, country music's her thing way back. She even performed during CMA fest 2018 - Nashville Acoustic Cornerย ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Yeah, sheโ€™s definitely pop/country. Iโ€™m curious about the Niall Horan song for her audition. ๐Ÿค” Maybe itโ€™s an error?

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, sheโ€™s definitely pop/country. Iโ€™m curious about the Niall Horan song for her audition. ๐Ÿค” Maybe itโ€™s an error?

ย 

Yeah same lol. Although I wouldn't rule that out- I mean she has covered Charlie Puth, Lizzo, and Ariana Grande already ๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

I think she has done pop more on the recent yearsย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

Yeah same lol. Although I wouldn't rule that out- I mean she has covered Charlie Puth, Lizzo, and Ariana Grande already ๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

I think she has done pop more on the recent yearsย 

Yeah, she could have flipped the song for all we know. :haha:

ย 

Yeah, Iโ€™ve noticed that too.