Battle Cry (2014)

SPOTIFY |  YOUTUBE | YOUTUBE MUSIC | APPLE MUSIC

Remini20210715192402613.jpg

Heartbeat (Album) (2015)

SPOTIFY | YOUTUBE MUSIC | APPLE MUSIC

Remini20210715192636025.jpg

You (Album) (2020)

SPOTIFY |  YOUTUBE |  YOUTUBE MUSIC | APPLE MUSIC

So.. as y'all know I'm digging deeper on the social media accounts of the artists I've made a fan thread for and I wanna showcase or share as much info as I can to promote their music. I dug deeper in Jeremy's and Jack's today. For Jeremy, I've added some gems (albums and a track) that I initially forgot to put on Jeremy's fan thread OP. Almost all of his original music are inspirational/gospel ones, and they are beautiful ❤️. I hope he gets to do one on show, it's right up his wheelhouse 🤞🥺

I've also added the apple music link of him and his songs here ;) 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Screenshot-2021-07-22-08-07-20-67.jpg

Jeremy looking dapper with this outfit ❤️

also, based on his comment under the voice's post about Corey, Corey is his Season 20 favorite 😮

Taste! I wonder if he was a fan of the show before auditioning. 🤔 

• Like 1

As I was typing my good luck post here for Jeremy, I scrolled through this thread and I can't believe I haven't posted his Wikipedia page yet here :dead:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Rosado

plus I happen to stumble upon this photo on the internet :)))

Remini20210722204434855.jpg

what an iconic cast + season :wub:

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2

Untitled195.png

Warning: long post ahead 🤪

Um yeah so as y'all know I've been doing these good luck posts to my fan thread artists this season for their upcoming battle. Done already with Jack, Bella, Parker. Now it is time for Jeremy 🤩

I am shocked that Jeremy opted to join yet another singing reality show, considering how tiring Idol (especially the whole Hollywood week process 💀) must've been years ago, but that shows his strong courage to share his talent and serve as an inspiration. He's definitely not a quitter 🙌🏻

I have used a screen capture of his on his I Know You Won't Wildcard performance (he also performed this during the Final Solo round of Hollywood week iirc) because it was what made me fall in love with his voice. I love how he pulled off such a big Carrie song- considering too the fact that he is not a country singer or something. This is to remind him of his greatness way back (and now he improved even more!!)- and how he had already greatly handled the stress that a singing reality competition brings before (and that he will face now again)

6 days to go iirc before the battles and I know that they are already preparing- so Jeremy if ever you have read this thing, just know that I believe in you and your skills as a musician. You've made it past the gruesome Hollywood week before on Idol, and I know that you can too for The Voice's pre-taped rounds. You have the experience already and I know you can utilize it. You have just improved over the years 😳. Team Kelly might be really strong right now, but you're certainly one of the most experienced there when it comes to these type of shows- use that as a motivation!! You can freakin' killed this thing. I know for sure your AI S11 friends would be really proud of you right now, you're so strong for joining yet another show like this, salute! ❤️

hope this helps and you can do it!! ❤️🔥

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled195.png

Warning: long post ahead 🤪

Um yeah so as y'all know I've been doing these good luck posts to my fan thread artists this season for their upcoming battle. Done already with Jack, Bella, Parker. Now it is time for Jeremy 🤩

I am shocked that Jeremy opted to join yet another singing reality show, considering how tiring Idol (especially the whole Hollywood week process 💀) must've been years ago, but that shows his strong courage to share his talent and serve as an inspiration. He's definitely not a quitter 🙌🏻

I have used a screen capture of his on his I Know You Won't Wildcard performance (he also performed this during the Final Solo round of Hollywood week iirc) because it was what made me fall in love with his voice. I love how he pulled off such a big Carrie song- considering too the fact that he is not a country singer or something. This is to remind him of his greatness way back (and now he improved even more!!)- and how he had already greatly handled the stress that a singing reality competition brings before (and that he will face now again)

6 days to go iirc before the battles and I know that they are already preparing- so Jeremy if ever you have read this thing, just know that I believe in you and your skills as a musician. You've made it past the gruesome Hollywood week before on Idol, and I know that you can too for The Voice's pre-taped rounds. You have the experience already and I know you can utilize it. You have just improved over the years 😳. Team Kelly might be really strong right now, but you're certainly one of the most experienced there when it comes to these type of shows- use that as a motivation!! You can freakin' killed this thing. I know for sure your AI S11 friends would be really proud of you right now, you're so strong for joining yet another show like this, salute! ❤️

hope this helps and you can do it!! ❤️🔥

Yeah, I’m sure he’ll be fine. ;) He has been in high pressure situations before on Idol, and he soared (see his I Know You Won’t performance for the wildcard.) He’s also quite versatile genre-wise, so that should help him do well with the song choice. Overall, I’m really excited and I can’t wait to hear his smooth tone when the performance airs. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

He’s also quite versatile genre-wise, so that should help him do well with the song choice.

That he is. I have heard a couple of different song covers in different genres on his youtube and instagram account, which can help him on show for sure ;) 

• Like 1

Scrolling through Jeremy's profile today, I feel like Adele's one of his musical inspirations, he did covered 2 of her songs already 

Love how this Turning Tables pushed his range

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn4Q-URF8JF/?utm_medium=copy_link

Make You Feel My Love, Adele's version, I think can be a good song choice for him. It is not as vocally as challenging as Turning Tables & When We Were Young (which he both covered) imo, so it can be easier to tackle, vocally? 🤔 it will also allow him to show a softer and vulnerable side of his voice (although most of Adele's songs tend to expresses that 😂)

• Thanks 1

Oh and by the way, Trust is Jeremy's highest streamed original :)))

160k+ iirc, love the song! What I love about Jeremy's original songs is that he mixes gospel & inspirational music with pop. I think all of his original songs have pop tunes it it- my favorite's You 🤩

Edited by sydneysam
typo
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Scrolling through Jeremy's profile today, I feel like Adele's one of his musical inspirations, he did covered 2 of her songs already 

Love how this Turning Tables pushed his range

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn4Q-URF8JF/?utm_medium=copy_link

Make You Feel My Love, Adele's version, I think can be a good song choice for him. It is not as vocally as challenging as Turning Tables & When We Were Young (which he both covered) imo, so it can be easier to tackle, vocally? 🤔 it will also allow him to show a softer and vulnerable side of his voice (although most of Adele's songs tend to expresses that 😂)

I also feel like he can do well with some classics like Leon Russell's Superstar or Donny Hathaway's A Song For You