𝕂𝕒π•₯π•™π•–π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•– π”Έπ•Ÿπ•Ÿ 𝕄𝕠𝕙𝕝𝕖𝕣 π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕

Angeles

Posted (edited)

I forgot to post this (πŸ˜³πŸ’€), but good luck to Katherine if she's performing on Tapings 3 or 4. The coaches often don't have saves or steals left, but I have an amazing feeling that she's going to do a good jobΒ πŸ‘ & move on to the KOs.Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Angeles said:

I forgot to post this (πŸ˜³πŸ’€), but good luck to Katherine if she's performing on Tapings 3 or 4. The coaches often don't have saves or steals left, but I have an amazing feeling that she's going to do a good jobΒ πŸ‘ & move on to the KOs.Β 

Ariana already loves her. She’ll be fine. ;)Β 

• Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 12:28 AM, Angeles said:
Β  Reveal hidden contents

Katherine made the KOs. I'm so so excited for her. πŸ˜† She deserves this & so much more! Congratulations queen.Β πŸ‘‘Β 

Β 

Hopefully she will not only survive the battles, also the Knockouts. I want to hear a studio recording from herΒ 

:wub: go queen!

Β 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

Β 

Hopefully she will not only survive the battles, also the Knockouts. I want to hear a studio recording from herΒ :wub: go queen!

Loving this support. She's going to go through. 🀞🏻

Posted (edited)
On 7/5/2021 at 2:42 PM, Angeles said:

π•Šπ•†β„•π”Ύ π•Šπ•Œπ”Ύπ”Ύπ”Όπ•Šπ•‹π•€π•†β„•π•Š 𝔽𝕆ℝ 𝕂𝔸𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝕀ℕ𝔼

1. GravityΒ (Sara Bareilles)

2. BraveΒ (Sara Bareilles)

3. driversΒ licenseΒ (Olivia Rodrigo)

4. Speechless (Naomi Scott)Β 

Β 

Feel free to post some song suggestions that Katherine should sing in KOs.Β 

Edited by Angeles

22 minutes ago, Angeles said:

237-AFAAD-BA35-4-CEC-9076-82-F212-FB2074
Β 

It is a good day since our queen made KOs.Β πŸ™ƒπŸ‘πŸ»

Yeah, plus, she’s showing off that hotel bed backboard. πŸ‘€ I hope she becomes Ariana’s frontrunner! πŸ’•

• Like 1

I really need to post in this thread more. πŸ˜… Anyway, I wanted to make my good luck post for Katherine today because I’m worried I’ll forget tomorrow, since that’s when I’m doing the good luck posts for my fan thread artists. πŸ˜…

Β 

Katherine Ann, otherwise known as Ari stan in pink, you are one ofΒ my top favorites this season and probably my favorite non-fan thread artist. You’re just THAT good, but let’s not just talk about me… You got your idol, Queen ARIANA GRANDE to turn around, and you got country music star, Blake Shelton (who you’ve probably heard of,Β since you live Memphis πŸ˜…) to turn as well. That’s already two celebrities, oh wait, let’s not forget that you, as part of the choral group, OneVoice went on AGT and got four yeses (iirc) from four CELEBRITIES.Β Everyone loves you, heck, you even have a fan page on Instagram, and the season hasn’tΒ even started yet! :haha:Β There’s a ton of love and support behind you Katherine, always remember that. πŸ’•

Β 

Now, I know there’s all this talk about who’s the best and who’s the likeliest to go far in the spoiler chat, but at the end of the day, none of those comments matter. I try not to participate in that stuff because oftentimes it ends up being completely wrong. :giggle:Β You might see people hyping up these big explosive talents, but remember, you don’t have to hit these crazy high notes and do crazy runs in order to move an audience. Katherine, that tone of yours is one of a kind and there is a reason why I am still looping your β€œIslands” and β€œMake It Holy” covers. :yes:Β Your ability to emote is unparalleled and will surely help you out in the competition.Β 
Β 

Also, I mentioned this in David’s thread as well, but there are SO MANY artists out there who are in a group and could also be amazing soloists, but just haven’t made that step yet. YOU HAVE KATHERINE!!! 😁 You’ve stepped out of the comfort of the choir and are going solo on a national television show?! For that alone, I am immensely proud of you! πŸ’• Ariana picked you in the Battles and clearly loves you, so be confident in your talent and most of all, be proud of how far you’ve come.
Β 

Good luck queen! You’re going to kill it!!! 😊

• Like 2

On 7/13/2021 at 9:58 PM, Bk1234 said:

It was short. Just her playing around with some of the Instagram filters with some kids (I’m guessing they were her kids, but I’m not sure. I think she said β€œmommy” one time though.)

Correction on this: I think she’s a nanny, so I’m guessing the kids in the live were the ones she was watching.Β 
Β 

I’m sure those kids will be cheering her on too! πŸ’• She must be a huge inspiration for them. :yes:

GUUUUUURRRLLLLLLL wishing Miss Katherine the best of luck for the knockouts coming up soon! We all know she's an icon who's voice is just flawless so let's hope the coaches think the same! SO excited to hear about KK slaying her knockout in a couple of days!! You get them girl! #TeamKatherineForEvaaaaaah

Β 

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

GUUUUUURRRLLLLLLL wishing Miss Katherine the best of luck for the knockouts coming up soon! We all know she's an icon who's voice is just flawless so let's hope the coaches think the same! SO excited to hear about KK slaying her knockout in a couple of days!! You get them girl! #TeamKatherineForEvaaaaaah

Β 

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Yes, I love to see all this love for Katherine!!!! πŸ’–Β 

giphy.gif

• Like 1