𝕂𝕒π•₯π•™π•–π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•– π”Έπ•Ÿπ•Ÿ 𝕄𝕠𝕙𝕝𝕖𝕣 π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕

Angeles

2 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Half of those songs have been sung this season. I could see her singing drivers license though. 🧐

Hmm... not sure how I feel about that one for her. I'm sure she'll do fine, but that song just doesn't create a moment for me, unless Olivia is singing it.Β 

• Like 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Hmm... not sure how I feel about that one for her. I'm sure she'll do fine, but that song just doesn't create a moment for me, unless Olivia is singing it.Β 

Hmm.Β She could create a moment since she seems good at emoting.Β 

29 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I mean… she’d slay anything by Sara Bareilles. 😍 β€œGravity” comes to mind. She could slay some worship songs too, but I’m not sure how much she’s into that.Β 

Ooh, that would be great! Love that song! (Sara's an icon)

13 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Half of those songs have been sung this season. I could see her singing drivers license though. 🧐

Oops, you can tell I'm not doing too great at keeping up with the spoilers.Β :haha:Β I'm going to try to listen to more of her before looking into song choices I think might fit.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Hmm.Β She could create a moment since she seems good at emoting.Β 

Yeah, emoting is a big part of the song. I also am a little concerned with it being a vocal moment, though, just 'cause Ryleigh did it last season and... y'all know what happened. If she can make it really big on the belts, then it could be great for votes too! It'll probably be easier to see as the season begins/progresses.

• Like 1

Untitled181-20210707222024.png

Β 

Finally done with Kk's and Girl Named Tom's artworks!! 😩. Please do add me- I really love her tonee. I am looking forward for her audition and her whole journey on the show!! What a pretty lady too

Β 

Β 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 5

44 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled181-20210707211837.png

Β 

Finally done with Kk's and Girl Named Tom's artworks!! 😩. Please do add me- I really love her tonee. I am looking forward for her audition and her whole journey on the show!! What a pretty lady too

Omg, I love this! πŸ–€πŸ€

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled181-20210707222024.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

Gorgeous. ✨ Done. πŸ‘πŸ»

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

She has PIPES for sure, she chose the wrong team ... Best thing that could happen to her is a Lilli Passero/Max Boyle trajectory and go snatch the PV on another team.

Β 

Add me please !

I agree. Welcome. πŸ’

6 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

She has PIPES for sure, she chose the wrong team ... Best thing that could happen to her is a Lilli Passero/Max Boyle trajectory and go snatch the PV on another team.

Β 

Add me please !

Congratulations on being the 10th fan. πŸŽ‰

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Β 

Add me please !

Did she have a choice though? If it came down to Kelly and John, I don’t really blame her for choosing Kelly.Β πŸ˜…

13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Did she have a choice though? If it came down to Kelly and John, I don’t really blame her for choosing Kelly.Β πŸ˜…

Stephen Colbert Shrug GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
I was actually thinking she would have a free lane on team Legend, it’s usually weak voting wiseΒ πŸ‘€

Just now, AliXRose said:

Stephen Colbert Shrug GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
I was actually thinking she would have a free lane on team Legend, it’s usually weak voting wiseΒ πŸ‘€

That depends on the format. If it’s no team quotas after Playoffs, Team Legend is screwed. 😬

• Like 1