The Cunningham Sisters Fan Thread

Bk1234

6 hours ago, echoap said:

Great battle with such an unexpected song! 😂

Honestly I have no complaints, their level of confidence is incredible and of course their voices are pure magic. The Cunningham Sisters are delivering! :clap: :nukeclap:

Yeah, but they delivered, and very well at that. ;) 

6 hours ago, echoap said:

Also, the battles are the hardest round for duos/trios because groups get very limited time to show their strengths so I'm really glad the sisters Killled it! Now onto the knockouts! 😁

Yep, but the sisters were allowed to showcase their amazing talent. I’m so excited for their Knockout performance, especially given the song choice. 👀 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVgy8j7gHcP/?utm_medium=copy_link
16-C153-BB-9310-40-D9-AAB1-F8-ABD014-C35

😭😭😭 I’m going to miss their positive energy on the show. While I wish they could have made the lives, I am so glad that they got to end their run on a high note and with a gospel song! 🤩 I am so proud of them and have become a massive fan. I can’t wait to support their career(s), whether it be as a group or individually. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, echoap said:

Loved their positive vibe too, they sounded nervous/tired today but did a decent job overall.

The sisters have a lot of potential so I hope to hear more from them soon! 

Yeah, I thought they ended on a good note. 🙂 

I agree! They are only going to get better from here!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, season1 said:

Sad that The Cunningham Sisters' The Voice journey ended tonight. :(  I think they were really connected and had a lot of conviction in their KO performance and I would have liked to see them perform more. 

Yeah, they had so much more to bring to the Voice stage. 🥲 Wishing them the best though!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, season1 said:

When I read the hashtag, then I recognized the outfits. 😛 Maybe they should have dressed up a dog as scooby. :haha: Cool costumes nonetheless.

Yeah :haha: That would have been cool. Their outfits are always on point, so I’m not surprised. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...