🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

10 hours ago, Arsh said:

Song suggestion:

Dreams by The Cranberries

OMG, I've been dying for a 90's cover from GNT in the lines of Cranberries or Sarah Mclachlan. May The Voice gods hear you and let's hope we are right with this pick. In Kelly Clarkson we trust. 

Kelly Clarkson Dance GIF by The Voice

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

OMG, I've been dying for a 90's cover from GNT in the lines of Cranberries or Sarah Mclachlan. May The Voice gods hear you and let's hope we are right with this pick. In Kelly Clarkson we trust. 

Kelly Clarkson Dance GIF by The Voice

She’ll deliver with the songs - she always does 🤍

• Like 1

My contribution for the night. It’s a clip of GNT being called safe. Check out this channel. There’s a lot of assorted stuff on there of the different contestants. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

My contribution for the night. It’s a clip of GNT being called safe. Check out this channel. There’s a lot of assorted stuff on there of the different contestants. 

You got this one!

I appreciate how they support Hailey Mia.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

That was honestly a *pretends to be shocked* moment for me. :dead:

So excited what songs are they going to pick for finally?

these are my want-them-to-pick songs besides other suggestions 

Love (Lana Del Rey) 

Wicked gamed (Gemma Hayes)

My immortal (Evanescence)

If (Bread)

Some nights (fun.) 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Buhangin said:

Congrats to us!!! I'm thinking if they could do 'Safe and Sound' for the slower song and then their original 'Back-up plan' for upbeat? (Hopefully getting more screen time for Caleb? hihihi)

I'd be all in for Safe and Sound personally.

I can think of a lot of candidates for songs, but have zero guesses. I'm still puzzling over the Dust in the Wind choice - however that excellent pick was made, I'll take more, please.

Ed. I had Mrs. Robinson on my list for GNT back around PO's, I think it was. It would still be cool to hear a great version of Mrs. Robinson on the show.  🤐

Edited by WastedinMemphis

I’m really hoping they go for well known classics in the finale because that would help get them the win. Those types of songs are also what drew me into them and have been their best performances on the show. If they were to do one more modern song, I’m hoping they would pick something that fits them well and the audience will recognize, such as Burning House.