🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

You guys are not only an amazing group act, but also a very unique act that will surely stand out among this season's cast. :yes:

Nailed it! You don't sound anybody else on the competition, and you can use that to your advantage to stand out :)))

Michael Jackson stated in a quote "Do not be afraid to be different"- which is true because it is what separates you from the rest. that and as @Bk1234 said, you are family, you've got each others back

Just do what you do best and we, your supporters, your family members, and your friends have all of your backs! I have said my good luck post already so yeah :haha:

and as a closing one, lemme leave you with yet another MJ quote- "Please go for your dreams. Whatever your ideals, you can become whatever you want to become" ;) 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

"Do not be afraid to be different"Please go for your dreams. Whatever your ideals, you can become whatever you want to become"

It's funny how easily I memorize these motivational quotes, but I always have a hard time memorizing some stuffs from school way back LMAOO

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Nailed it! You don't sound anybody else on the competition, and you can use that to your advantage to stand out :)))

Michael Jackson stated in a quote "Do not be afraid to be different"- which is true because it is what separates you from the rest. that and as @Bk1234 said, you are family, you've got each others back

Just do what you do best and we, your supporters, your family members, and your friends have all of your backs! I have said my good luck post already so yeah :haha:

and as a closing one, lemme leave you with yet another MJ quote- "Please go for your dreams. Whatever your ideals, you can become whatever you want to become" ;) 

Yeah, that should help them stand out and advance! 😊

Yes with those MJ quotes too! 🤩

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

loved this  Joshua sounded incredible

Just watched this. I think it really showcases Josh’s voice and all it’s subtleties. His tone is so intriguing and haunting (in a good way. ;))

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I know I should be going crazy and stressing over the Battles today, but I’m going to do something more calming and (finally) listen to their original songs. ;) 

you definitely should!!

I don't know why but I'm pretty calm today, kinda confident about them. they won't for sure need a backup plan because they will move to the knockouts ;) AND the coaches won't need to have another world to love them because they are easily lovable as is

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

backup plan

Speaking of “Backup Plan,” I know @jamescasaki already shared it, but I just love the song so much. The main focus is Caleb, but the way all their voices come together in the climax of the song is just pure magic! 🤩 Bekah hit a pretty high note near the end too. 😮 I don’t know if it’s just me, but I’m always surprised by each member’s range in every performance. 

Ooh, here’s another good one. This song is definitely centered around Bekah and I was really surprised by how much power she has behind her voice. It’s not just light and feathery. I do like that her voice still maintains it’s magical quality even when she sings some of the beltier parts. Another great original from GNT! ;) 

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Speaking of “Backup Plan,” I know @jamescasaki already shared it, but I just love the song so much. The main focus is Caleb, but the way all their voices come together in the climax of the song is just pure magic! 🤩 Bekah hit a pretty high note near the end too. 😮 I don’t know if it’s just me, but I’m always surprised by each member’s range in every performance. 

Yeah, that's why I love this song so much, Caleb's voice is pure perfection. Bekah's high note at the near end was unexpected and I was shocked by it on my first listen

I have listened to more of their songs though, loving Beauty In The Silence more and more, there's something about it that's so nostalgic and beautiful. Plus Josh's vocals was (as always) on point :))) (pretty sure it's Josh, I can finally distinguish Caleb's and Josh's voice using only an audio yay)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Yeah, that's why I love this song so much, Caleb's voice is pure perfection. Bekah's high note at the near end was unexpected and I was shocked by it on my first listen

I have listened to more of their songs though, loving Beauty In The Silence more and more, there's something about it that's so nostalgic and beautiful. Plus Josh's vocals was (as always) on point :))) (pretty sure it's Josh, I can finally distinguish Caleb's and Josh's voice using only an audio yay)

Yeah, it’s just SO good! 🥰

Ooh, I’ll have to check that one out. I just listened to “Barrier Island” (I’ll share my thoughts on that one in my next post ;))

First of all, I love their usage of various sounds in their tracks. For this one, the sounds really helped capture the island vibe that I think the song was going for. I wanna say Caleb had most of the main parts, but again, the climax where all three voices came together (not really with the same parts, but they were all singing at the same time) was epic! The group really knows how to produce a dynamic track. 🤩

I was wondering when we were going to get a song where Josh has the main parts. :haha: His voice might be the most intriguing to me. There’s so much depth to it and this song showed that off perfectly. :yes: I liked his solo parts, but nothing can beat the magic of them all singing together and harmonizing near the end of the song. GNT just keeps delivering with these masterpieces. 🤩

(I watched the video so I could see who was singing. I also got to see some clips from when they were younger. 🥺🥰

19 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

loving Beauty In The Silence more and more, there's something about it that's so nostalgic and beautiful. Plus Josh's vocals was (as always) on point :))) (pretty sure it's Josh, I can finally distinguish Caleb's and Josh's voice using only an audio yay)

Listening to that one now… :music:

4 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

Good luck today or tomorrow you all have this let’s hope they show who they our in the battles and move forwood to the ko

Yeah, I’m hoping that listening to their originals all day will manifest a battle win. ;) 

WOW 😳 This is probably my favorite original from them. 🤩 Josh’s solo parts in the beginning were amazing. So much depth and intrigue that kept me engaged as a listener. Not to mention, Bekah’s part and Caleb’s coming together near the end! This was a masterpiece, and I loved that they still managed to keep it subtle throughout the entire song. I added this one to my playlist. ;) 

Was just looking at Bekah's Facebook page and it looks like today is her BIRTHDAY!! (21!!!!!!!)  How cool would it be for her to have the Battle today?! 🤩 HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEKAH!

Edited by Loveda123
  • Like 1