🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They pull this off, they win. End of story.

I’m happy that they get something that showcases what they do best, the classics. The Semis is where the singers need to be serious, and many winners in the past really excelled this round

• Like 1

On 11/30/2021 at 2:05 PM, kurumi said:

Now, it's time to sing a Joni Mitchell's classic for the semi-finals, preferably A Case of You or River. I would also love to hear them do a cover of The Beatles' Blackbird.

I GUESSED GNT'S SONG THIS WEEK!!!! OMG

• Like 3

Oh my goodness, that was gorgeous. I know everyone is going to talk about Bekah and Caleb, so lemme just go and highlight Josh - he had a solo part near the middle of the track that was stunning. The little trembles in his voice made that part so vulnerable and emotionally gripping. 🥺

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

I really think they got one of the best songs of the night. If they do really well with it, it could be a winning performance

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

They pull this off, they win. End of story.

I agree. They’re already on a winning trajectory - this will solidify it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

I’m happy that they get something that showcases what they do best, the classics. The Semis is where the singers need to be serious, and many winners in the past really excelled this round

Yeah, they are going to excel at this. The studio is STUNNING! ✨

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kurumi said:

I GUESSED GNT'S SONG THIS WEEK!!!! OMG

Nice! 😁😁😁

23 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Just heard their studio! They sound wonderful, as expected. Bekah does a really high head voice note again in the second chorus!

Oh yeah, that caught me off guard (in a good way.) These guys are always full of surprises. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh my goodness, that was gorgeous. I know everyone is going to talk about Bekah and Caleb, so lemme just go and highlight Josh - he had a solo part near the middle of the track that was stunning. The little trembles in his voice made that part so vulnerable and emotionally gripping. 🥺

Wow. That was so, so sweet. All of them were just wonderful! 🥰

• Like 2

Haven’t listened to the full studio version as I want to be surprised but I’m so happy they got a Joni Mitchell song. This is  without a doubt in their wheelhouse so manifesting confidence and hardly any nerves from all three of them. If anyone knows how to knock a Joni song out of the park to win it’s them. They got this! ❤️ 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

They sound great!  Always anxious for anyone covering Joni but they did it very well. Glad Bekah got to do her favorite -  can't pick on her part at all and the guys seem back in their comfort zones. Now they have to bring it on stage.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s a nice easy method of manifestation. :haha:

Yaaaahhh…I know… I meditate a lot, and it sort of gives me a self-deluded sense of power. Haven’t got the whole “reality thing” down yet, lol!  But if I just try to manifest no pitchy notes from any of them to start with, the rest seems to take care of itself. 

I’m just so damned pleased with this studio. Really couldn’t ask for more at this juncture. They’re true to themselves🥰

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KittiwinK said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MpY0ojfmfEHuZV6O7m6FQUnhwPJUkVUL/view?usp=sharing

THIS IS THE RIVER (GIRL NAMED TOM VERSION)

HOPE YOU LOVE IT AS I DO
I RECORDED THIS ON YOUTUBE WHILE I COULD LISTEN TO THIS AMAZING COVER. 

HOPE FOR EVERYONE WHO'S GEORESTRICTED AND SO ON TO ENJOY THE SONG, NOW YOU CAN SLEEP WELL.

Super nice of you to do!!❤️

• Like 1