🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRrWBDuB9CCERl8gigdOe0zIdQSeR2GkQtpYWY0/?utm_medium=copy_link
D345-C57-C-3-E96-4110-A6-D1-C6-D17365034

A3-B019-E6-7189-4613-B376-B1402-C53-BCFF

Bekah with her friend Millie. It must be hard being away from Millie for so long, especially since they seem really close. They even have matching profile pictures on Instagram. 🥺🤩 My hope is that Millie is supportive of Bekah’s dreams on the Voice! 💕 (I’m sure she is/will be. ;) I’m not sure if the contestants are allowed to tell their close friends about being on the Voice before reveal day. 🤔)

Looks like Millie is their cousin! 

On 7/5/2021 at 2:36 PM, Bk1234 said:

They have this more polished, at-home cover of “Evergreen” on their YouTube channel, but as @Misirlou pointed out in the best live performances thread, they have a wonderful live performance of it! 🤩

They’re going to do just fine live. ;) Bekah’s tone is a gem and Caleb and Josh supported it well throughout the performance. Bekah’s part at the end too - stunning!!! 💕

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

They have this more polished, at-home cover of “Evergreen” on their YouTube channel, but as @Misirlou pointed out in the best live performances thread, they have a wonderful live performance of it! 🤩

They’re going to do just fine live. ;) Bekah’s tone is a gem and Caleb and Josh supported it well throughout the performance. Bekah’s part at the end too - stunning!!! 💕

So polished!!!! It's very impressive!

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

So polished!!!! It's very impressive!

Yeah, another thing I noticed is that the tones of every member give off a very clean and polished effect. It’s quite pleasing to the ear. :wub:

I think having two male members works in their favor. Joseph and Caleb give the harmony so much depth and Bekah's tone just cuts through like a knife. I've never been this excited for a group on this show!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I think having two male members works in their favor. Joseph and Caleb give the harmony so much depth and Bekah's tone just cuts through like a knife. I've never been this excited for a group on this show!

Yeah, it’s a perfect combination. And yeah, same, I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited for a group act before! :w00tbounce:

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

kings and queen :wub:

The thing I love about them is that they all compliment each other's voices. Bekah takes the high, Caleb takes the lows, and then Josh goes on in between them (not that Caleb and Josh cannot go high though, because they certainly can) that makes the harmonies sound beautiful and so perfect

btw for the original songs, I also recommend In Another World heh, had the "In another world, I would've loved you" part stuck in my head LMAO

• Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

kings and queen :wub:

The thing I love about them is that they all compliment each other's voices. Bekah takes the high, Caleb takes the lows, and then Josh goes on in between them (not that Caleb and Josh cannot go high though, because they certainly can) that makes the harmonies sound beautiful and so perfect

btw for the original songs, I also recommend In Another World heh, had the "In another world, I would've loved you" part stuck in my head LMAO

Yeah, I agree. Their voices mesh well together. 

I’ll have to check that one out! I hope to listen to most, if not all, of their originals next week! ;) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’ll have to check that one out! I hope to listen to most, if not all, of their originals next week! ;) 

They have 6 original songs: Backup Plan, In Another World, Crazy World, Barrier Island, Walnut Hills, and Beauty In The Silence

iirc. oops, I've memorized all of their titles because it is what I've been listening these past few days 🥲

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

They have 6 original songs: Backup Plan, In Another World, Crazy World, Barrier Island, Walnut Hills, and Beauty In The Silence

iirc. oops, I've memorized all of their titles because it is what I've been listening these past few days 🥲

Thanks. I’ll make sure to listen to them all and share my thoughts! 🙂 

• Like 1

As per @sydneysam’s suggestion, I listened to their original song “In Another World.” The song is quite simple, but their voices and harmonies brought so much life and personality to the song. I forgot who mentioned it, but you’re right, it is a little hard to tell the difference between Caleb and Josh’s voices when just listening to the audio. 😅

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

As per @sydneysam’s suggestion, I listened to their original song “In Another World.” The song is quite simple, but their voices and harmonies brought so much life and personality to the song. I forgot who mentioned it, but you’re right, it is a little hard to tell the difference between Caleb and Josh’s voices when just listening to the audio. 😅

I said it iirc, it's really hard to distinguish- all I know is that it sounds good 😂

Barrier Island is their most streamed song by the way- love that song too!! I love how simple but so creative, catchy, and beautiful their songs are 🤩

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I said it iirc, it's really hard to distinguish- all I know is that it sounds good 😂

Barrier Island is their most streamed song by the way- love that song too!! I love how simple but so creative, catchy, and beautiful their songs are 🤩

Ah ok, then I agree with you there! 🙂 

Ooh, I’ll have to check that one out next! ;) 

Good luck tomorrow or Wednesday you all have this your all saw incredible just have tight harmony and sing the best you all have ever sang you got this  show to the coaches that your there to stay and don’t let singer get you down your all saw incredible  be true to yourself  use your voice to get Kelly attention 

Edited by jamescasaki
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

Good luck tomorrow or Wednesday you all have this your all saw incredible just have tight harmony and sing the best you all have ever sang you got this  show to the coaches that your there to stay and don’t let singer get you down your all saw incredible  be true to yourself  use your voice to get Kelly attention 

Yes to all of this! 🤩 They are one of the best groups to ever go on the show. 💯 Their unique style caught every coach’s attention in the blinds and will hopefully catch Kelly’s in the Battles! 🤞

Just now, jamescasaki said:

If not I can see them getting a triple steal but Kelly is my favourite coach I want them to stay with kelly

I could see it. A steal for each member. 😏

Yes but we can’t separate them there incredible togestger they have something special my favoright act in Kelly team I just got what you meant yes one steal fir each member 

Edited by jamescasaki
  • Like 1

Just now, jamescasaki said:

Yes but we can’t separate them there incredible togestger they have something special my favoright act in Kelly team I just got what you meant yes one steal fir each member 

Yeah, I was just joking! :haha: I think they’re might favorite on Team Kelly too. I really hope they advance! 💕

My first group fan thread and it's for the group act that has the potential to be my favorite group act in the history of the show (no pressure guys :haha:) Well, here is my official good luck post for Girl Named Tom! 🙂 

You guys are not only an amazing group act, but also a very unique act that will surely stand out among this season's cast. :yes: The thing that sets you guys apart from other groups that have been/are on the show is that you are all amazing individually and could honestly audition solo and still do well on a show like this. You all have such amazing tones that mesh so well together. Josh and Caleb, the way you guys are able to compliment and support Bekah's voice is incredible! And Bekah, you have one of the prettiest voices I have ever heard (no joke), I could listen to it ALL DAY! 💯 I'm so glad your unique style was recognized by all the coaches, which brings me to my next point... You guys turned ALL FOUR CHAIRS! That should give you guys the confidence to believe in your talent and perform to the best of your abilities tomorrow (or Wednesday.) 

Also, remember that you guys aren't just a group, but a family group. You guys are in this together and have each other for support. Feed off each other's energy, just like you do with your voices when performing. ;) Having three strong voices should give you guys a bit of an advantage too. Just remember to capture the vibe of some of your live performances. It allows you guys to just vibe to the song and remain comfortable on stage. I really wish I could say more, but to close out this post, know that your IDF family is here supporting you, as is your actual family (I've seen all the Liechty accounts commenting on your posts, you guys have a big one ;)) and friends. Good luck on that stage guys! Remember your originality and versatility, and you will surely do fine! :yes: