🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

4 minutes ago, Arsh said:

I've noticed that Bekah dresses like a Disney princess in most of her ensembles, while Caleb wears a different colour, and poor Joshua always maintains the balance between them by wearing the same colour as Caleb and Bekah.
THE MIDDLE CHILD'S STRUGLE IS REAL.🤣

Uh oh… you’ve cracked the wardrobe team’s code 👻👻👻

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Arsh said:

I've noticed that Bekah dresses like a Disney princess in most of her ensembles, while Caleb wears a different colour, and poor Joshua always maintains the balance between them by wearing the same colour as Caleb and Bekah.

I want Caleb shirtless 😂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

MTE. The best part is that the song will still fit them like a glove.

Yes, 'The Chain' is a fantastic song for them. It has country and blues rock feeling, uptempo like 'Seven Bridges Road' which they sang with Kinsey.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Arsh said:

Like Joshua said ' I wear whatever Bekah thinks it looks good on me'.. 'I don't know about fashion'.  It seem Bekah is the fashion advisor for the group.😆

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, CoolBriz said:

If...I pray not, that they'd to sing in IS, he can go shirtless. I bet the votes coming in would crash the system.🤣   

I was about to say exactly same.

Minivan would have booked a plane ticket back to the Home.🤣

Blake Shelton is the only shirtless person they will love.

They'll love his pregnant woman's like tummy with zero pack.

Edited by Arsh

59 minutes ago, CoolBriz said:

Like Joshua said ' I wear whatever Bekah thinks it looks good on me'.. 'I don't know about fashion'.  It seem Bekah is the fashion advisor for the group.😆

That’s literally me 💀💀💀

Edited by Bk1234

3 hours ago, CoolBriz said:

Yes, 'The Chain' is a fantastic song for them. It has country and blues rock feeling, uptempo like 'Seven Bridges Road' which they sang with Kinsey.

Yeah, I’m really hoping for that next week.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CoolBriz said:

Hope they draw from the recent Highwomen version if they do this. Doesn't have the ragged, rock edge of FM but harmonies are sharper and the edge is more from vocals.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WastedinMemphis said:

Hope they draw from the recent Highwomen version if they do this. Doesn't have the ragged, rock edge of FM but harmonies are sharper and the edge is more from vocals.

Yeah, that will work better for their voices.

13 hours ago, Classicrocker1993 said:

Still hoping for a Bekah flute solo (Tried asking on instagram, but not sure if she saw)

This performance (Which I hope they do on the show) is still living in my head rent free.

and GNT is the most polished group we have had on the show

I would love to see Bekah on the flute. Maybe they’re hesitant because they feel it will take away from her vocals. 🤔 I’m definitely open to the idea though.