🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

December 14th, 2021 

10:58 PM EST - Carson Daly: “The Winner of The Voice is.............GIRL NAMED TOM, (LOUD SCREAMING FROM KELLY IN THE BACKGROUND) FOR THE FIRST TIME IN VOICE HISTORY A TRIO WINS THE VOICE (GNT crying and hugging). COACH KELLY CLARKSON JOINS THE SIBLING TRIO FROM OHIO ON STAGE (Kelly hugs them). GIVING KELLY HER 4th WIN AS A COACH.

I can’t wait for this moment 🤴🏻👸🏼🤴🏼🔜🏆

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Voice said:

December 14th, 2021 

10:58 PM EST - Carson Daly: “The Winner of The Voice is.............GIRL NAMED TOM, (LOUD SCREAMING FROM KELLY IN THE BACKGROUND) FOR THE FIRST TIME IN VOICE HISTORY A TRIO WINS THE VOICE (GNT crying and hugging). COACH KELLY CLARKSON JOINS THE SIBLING TRIO FROM OHIO ON STAGE (Kelly hugs them). GIVING KELLY HER 4th WIN AS A COACH.

I can’t wait for this moment 🤴🏻👸🏼🤴🏼🔜🏆

Manifesting ✨✨✨

Just now, Mohammad said:

Do you think minivan will like the song or just won’t mind it , i am confident in their arrangement skills and vocal abilities and honestly they are safe for the week.

I think they’ll eat it up, especially if they show how they’re dedicating it to all their younger fans. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jamescasaki said:

The fan thread has gone hot I am supper excited to see how far they go on the show they could go to the final and win we just have to keep voting as hard as we can this week

Of course it has (and the studio isn’t even out yet :haha:

59 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m so excited! I love the song so much! I would have never expected it from GNT, but I’m so ready for their rendition! ✨🤍

It's an exciting pick for them. I thought they were locked into the oldies but this is a kinda brave pick - that they should handle nicely. Makes them more interesting

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

Their version is a little faster pace I think. 

I love that all 3 siblings have their own moments to shine here. Caleb's low note though.. bouta make me act up 😏

That’s good to hear. I can’t wait to hear it for myself. 🙂 

1 minute ago, WastedinMemphis said:

It's an exciting pick for them. I thought they were locked into the oldies but this is a kinda brave pick - that they should handle nicely. Makes them more interesting

Yeah, this is the newest song they’ve performed thus far. 

• Like 1