🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

I wasn't really satisified with my initial artwork for this group- so I decided to make another artwork for them today. It's so HARD to give them justice lmao. In the photo that I used as a reference, they are actually leaning on a wall, and Caleb's- so it originally looked like a flat one lol. I had to do some impromptu changes on his hair to make it not look flat 👻

Untitled190-20210717213135.png

they are so hard to give justice, Bekah, Josh, and Caleb, but it was fun making though 🤪

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

So I wasn't really satisified with my initial artwork for this group- so I decided to make another artwork for them today. It's so HARD to give them justice lmao. In the photo that I used as a reference, they are actually leaning on a wall, and Caleb's- so it originally looked like a flat one lol. I had to do some impromptu changes on his hair to make it not look flat 👻

they are so hard to give justice, Bekah, Josh, and Caleb, but it was fun making though 🤪

Ooh, I think I like this one better than the last one, so I’ll replace the old one with this in the OP. I really love the detail on the eyes! 👁😍

• Like 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Ooh, I think I like this one better than the last one, so I’ll replace the old one with this in the OP. I really love the detail on the eyes! 👁😍

Definitely miles better than the last one LOL, one of my worst. WAIT let me resize it to make it smaller

• Thanks 1

Definitely miles better than the last one LOL, one of my worst. WAIT let me resize it to make it smaller

Done, I think? Although it appears blurry to me, or is it just me? lmao

That one wasn’t bad :haha: I think you just captured the detail on the eyes a little better on this one. 

• Haha 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

Done, I think? Although it appears blurry to me, or is it just me? lmao

You can keep it the original size and I’ll re-size it when I add it to the OP.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

so I’ll replace the old one with this in the OP. I really love the detail on the eyes! 👁😍

Yup, thanks! It's the one that I will post too on my instagram account

Love making the eyes! they're always the one that I enjoyed making the most in every artwork of mine

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I wasn't really satisified with my initial artwork for this group- so I decided to make another artwork for them today. It's so HARD to give them justice lmao. In the photo that I used as a reference, they are actually leaning on a wall, and Caleb's- so it originally looked like a flat one lol. I had to do some impromptu changes on his hair to make it not look flat 👻

this is amazing what! your art is getting better by the day 🤩

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sydneysam said:

I just added it to the OP! :thumbs:

• Thanks 1

girlnamedtom-1626737978560.jpg

Screenshot-2021-07-20-07-40-12-42.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRhmoRVB_7g/?utm_medium=copy_link

THIS photo though 😂 it's so adorable lmao. and these facts? 

- ooh I might have to check that one out, good thing I'm slowly loving more bands now (thanks to GNT and David (JADN) 😏)

- impressive 😮

- SAME- reading non-fictional books' one of my favorite hobbies

- who knew Josh is a camera shy 😲

- SAME again 😂

- this is the funniest one for me because I can relate so much to this 💀 

- the beauty of music 💫

- interesting fact 😂

• Like 1

girlnamedtom-1626737978560.jpg

Screenshot-2021-07-20-07-40-12-42.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRhmoRVB_7g/?utm_medium=copy_link

THIS photo though 😂 it's so adorable lmao. and these facts? 

- ooh I might have to check that one out, good thing I'm slowly loving more bands now (thanks to GNT and David (JADN) 😏)

- impressive 😮

- SAME- reading non-fictional books' one of my favorite hobbies

- who knew Josh is a camera shy 😲

- SAME again 😂

- this is the funniest one for me because I can relate so much to this 💀 

- the beauty of music 💫

- interesting fact 😂

At first I thought it said “is a big thief” 💀 Where is my mind today? :haha:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

At first I thought it said “is a big thief” 💀 Where is my mind today? :haha:

He is definitely a thief though, or they are. He/They stole my heart the moment I heard his/their voice/s 🤪

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

97-F10536-F748-479-A-BD6-A-9-C466-E5-C72
Bekah likes to compare her clothing to inanimate objects - noted. ;)😂

The scary thing is that the comparisons are dead accurate. 

this honestly cracked me up- I love Bekah 😂

• Like 1

ooh I might have to check that one out, good thing I'm slowly loving more bands now (thanks to GNT and David (JADN) 😏)

I think Big Thief have great songwriting skills, but I can't for the life of me get into the lead singer's voice.

• Thanks 2

Just now, FloorWax said:

I think Big Thief have great songwriting skills, but I can't for the life of me get into the lead singer's voice.

I’ve never even heard of them :stealth: I guess Josh recommends them though, so I might check them out. 

It is saw nice to have a group  like girl named Tom we need more groups like them I really hope they don’t get  eliminated early on the show this year  like the next round I relate to josh I sometimes go into my own world 

• Like 1