🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

6 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Yes. I still like it better than all the other battles this season, and we’ve already had a lot of good ones

It’s definitely up there for me (along with Bella/Katie and KJ/Sam.) 

13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It’s definitely up there for me (along with Bella/Katie and KJ/Sam.) 

We don’t usually get this many great battles in a season. It’s similar to the Australian version (before the channel switch ruined it) where there were lots of good battles in seasons. This battle honestly had good competition for Best of the Week. Out of all of those battles, this one stands out the most to me

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

We don’t usually get this many great battles in a season. It’s similar to the Australian version (before the channel switch ruined it) where there were lots of good battles in seasons. This battle honestly had good competition for Best of the Week. Out of all of those battles, this one stands out the most to me

I haven’t seen all the performances in that Best of the Week, but I’m sure I’ll agree. Nothing can top the magic GNT and Kinsey created on that stage.

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I haven’t seen all the performances in that Best of the Week, but I’m sure I’ll agree. Nothing can top the magic GNT and Kinsey created on that stage.

I haven’t either. But many shows are in their Blind Audition stage. This battle was definitely something special

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

We will finally be able to see them again next week. I think they were actually in the promo

Yes, they were seen walking into the mentoring room with their partner. 👀 

6 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

They our likely going to hopefully go to the live show and get a pv we all need to vote  as hard as we can if they make the live shows or will be a tough I. Team Kelly 

I think they definitely could 🤞

3 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

I just realised they have opened both times could they open again next Monday  

They didn’t open the Battles, unless you count the leak as “opening.”